Texas Breaks Another Northern State

4,996 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAMU1990
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love Gun said:

APHIS AG said:

Now it is time for Maryland (Baltimore) and Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) to feel the wrath of Texas.

And Atlanta and Minneapolis, too. Time to take those cities back by fighting fire with fire.

Atlanta was long ago over run. Who do you think built all those shiny new skyscrapers. At least some illegals will work hard despite breaking the laws of our land.
YouBet
AG
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Good. F'em. F'em all up North!!
Funny, but the Corps of Cadets Association doesn't feel that way. They never seem to stop asking me for my Blue State money.

Never hear you complain about all that Blue State money after Hurricane Harvey. (even after The Texas GOP. voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy). Never heard you complain after the Deep Freeze, when Texas got $20 Billion in Federal Aid.

Trust me, we feel the same way about Texas as you do about the rest of the Good Old USA.
Good, it should be payment for us being the vanguard while the blue states live in Elysium and lob insults at us rubes.
ttu_85
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Funny, but the Corps of Cadets Association doesn't feel that way. They never seem to stop asking me for my Blue State money.

Never hear you complain about all that Blue State money after Hurricane Harvey. (even after The Texas GOP. voted against aid for Hurricane Sandy). Never heard you complain after the Deep Freeze, when Texas got $20 Billion in Federal Aid.

Trust me, we feel the same way about Texas as you do about the rest of the Good Old USA.
What crap. Texas pays in far more than it gets back, despite having a huge defense industry.

Libtards love to throw this garbage around. Yes federal spending in a state is much more than well-fare or dependency checks. Now most of those go to democrat voters.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Butthurt
ttu_85
Definitely Not A Cop said:

rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Butthurt
No, he's hopelessly ignorant and pissed off they now have to split the cost of the southern invasion.

Also keep in mind most Yankee states are broke despite crazy tax levels. Their state governments are barely solvent and have terrible credit ratings. They cant take many punches.
Logos Stick
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Uh, Federal Aid? It's called taxpayer money, hoss. Texas is just getting back some of what they paid in.

Please stay in your blue state and never come back. Thanks
inconvenient truth
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

So when whatever ****hole state you're in fails because of dumb**** libtard policies stay there and don't even think about moving to Texas.
Thanks in advance
Ag with kids
AG
rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

What blue states took money out of their state coffers to send to Texas after Harvey? Can you give me a link of blue states that voted to send their state money?

As to why the GOP voted against the Sandy bill it was because your Dems loaded it full of pork. The Dems were willing to make the victims of Sandy pawns in their political game. Great guys you have there...
redcrayon
AG
Rackmonster's lily white neighborhood is being invaded by brown people. He doesn't like that.
TAMU1990
AG
ttu_85 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

rackmonster said:

NavyAg92 said:

Butthurt
No, he's hopelessly ignorant and pissed off they now have to split the cost of the southern invasion.

Also keep in mind most Yankee states are broke despite crazy tax levels. Their state governments are barely solvent and have terrible credit ratings. They cant take many punches.

Correct - and their pension liabilities to unions and government workers are enough to sink them.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.