Mexico shows ancient aliens

8,647 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TRADUCTOR
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
richardag said:

LMCane said:

I do believe there are UFOs but not that there are actually alien life forms visiting us.

if there are actually Aliens flying around-

why is it that they don't just hover over the White House and New York City so everyone can see them?

why is it that the aliens are always afraid of being spotted by actual Earthlings?

are we afraid that the Martians will detect our ships heading to Mars?

it just sounds ridiculous that aliens care about the "emotional state" of humans which is supposedly why they don't want to reveal themselves.
Because too many people believe in the Star Trek doctrine of not interfering in the development of alien civilizations. The federation didn't want to corrupt the natural development of civilizations resulting in disastrous results.

In reality if aliens came to earth it would be more likely to occur as presented in a couple of Twilight episodes.
in the one below we were being rounded up as a food source"

Coincidence?

bonfarr
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

Some scientists are coming out saying that this is all a hoax. Being reported by Reuters and one "climate change" reporter.

I cannot understand why someone would perjure themself under oath (is there any other kind) for a hoax. It's not like they would think the hoax wouldnt be easily discovered.

I want to believe!!! But this is really odd how people are attacking. Some of the attacks are naked statements of "show us the evidence…be transparent". From what I can tell, they shared all their data.

Anyone have any idea wtf is going on?

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/alien-bodies-presented-mexican-congress-panned-stunt-2023-09-14/

Sharing BS data means nothing.

The whole thing is BS until they let someone else examine the bodies. I know you want to believe but this has all the hallmarks of a hoax and you are going to be disappointed.

One of the presenters was guilty of a previous hoax where he tried to pass of a mummified corpse of a small child as an Alien but no reason to doubt him this time right?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2023/09/13/aliens-in-mexico-not-so-fast-presenters-have-history-of-being-debunked/amp/

Quote:

Maussan has worked as a journalist for more than 50 years. The 2017 video report he participated in, which showed alleged non-human remains later debunked as a mummified child's corpse, was published by Gaia.com. The website charges $99 a year for videos on paranormal and supernatural subjects, including alien abductions. The website belongs to alternative video platform Gaia Inc.a publicly traded company with a $52 million market cap. The bodies in the video report from Gaia are much larger than those presented to Mexican Congress on Tuesday, though all the bodies share some similarities, including three-finger hands and elongated heads. In 2010, Maussan hosted his own TV show, and by 2019 was the subject of a movie titled Maussan's UFO Files," a one-hour documentary film that covered his pursuit of "the most controversial UFO events" in Mexican history. Maussan also has a YouTube channel, Maussan TV, with nearly 1 million subscribers.
Aztec1948
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Ag with kids
AG
Don't know why but it made me think of this quote:

"In a museum in Havana, there are two skulls of Christopher Columbus, one when he was a boy and one when he was a man"

Mark Twain
Aztec1948
Yeah and then we have the supposed burial cloth of Jesus on display. It most definitely is a burial cloth, just not of who you think. Lots O stuff like that in that sect.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
doubledog
The desiccated "alien" was a cake, but to some it may be a alien cake.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/fact-check-was-mexican-alien-revealed-cake-viral-video-sparks-hilarious-reactions-online
Aztec1948

Good update on where things are.

TRADUCTOR
doubledog said:

The desiccated "alien" was a cake, but to some it may be a alien cake.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/fact-check-was-mexican-alien-revealed-cake-viral-video-sparks-hilarious-reactions-online

lol, not a deep fake, just a coffee cake.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.