Nothing to see here? [Alleged Biden bribes]

3,571 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by SockStilkings
SockStilkings
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

What does it say when a news outlet has a story like this and doesn't put there biggest star reporter on it?
But then have Brett Baier have Killmeade on to heap praise on him for this interview. Like there was some great investigative effort done.
Agree with you both. Not trying to defend Fox at all, its odd.
AggieVictor10
AG
**** joe biden holy ****ing ****
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Stat Monitor Repairman
81-million cant be wrong.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Nothing to see here? [Alleged Biden bribes]

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Deputy Travis Junior
If you lit the entire Amazon on fire it wouldn't create as much smoke as what surrounds Biden. Lifelong politician who's been complaining about senator pay for 4 decades has far more money than he should and it's an established fact that shady foreign actors are transferring tens of millions to his family members.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to put these pieces together.
JohnLA762
AG
2040huck said:

Daily mail and a fired Ukranian. Nice

What about from the horses mouth?

This horse:

Is it credible? Or is this where you are going to say he "misspoke" or suffers from a speech impediment and has stuttered since he was a child?
mjschiller
AG
Satan minion Joe has been stealing since he was a senator.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
mjschiller said:

No. Since he was a kid in school. Cheated off of everyone
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
VANDY1
Only rationale/explanation that makes sense to me is very clear. 90% of DC politicians are compromised in one way or the other. Some do not care about the optics (Dems), while the others demagogue and ultimately provide same results of corruption.
FIDO95
AG
2040huck said:

Daily mail and a fired Ukranian. Nice
And Biden's own words:

Everyone seems to forget that there is a recording of Biden's phone call as well as Trumps. One got impeached for a phone call looking into corruption while the other got paid for the actual corruption.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SockStilkings
mjschiller said:

I am going to put money on the fact that the clown has been cheating and stealing way before he sniffed the US Senate.

"Joey boy, the only way a Biden gets ahead in this world is to lie, cheat and steal your way to the top. Remember, you were born in the same hospital where your grandpa was dying and that imparted a gift of grift in you. Channel your Black, Puerto Rican, Irish-Greco roots and your devout Catholic faith to try and fool everyone you meet." - Joey's Dad
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.