Nothing to see here? [Alleged Biden bribes]

3,578 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by SockStilkings
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fired Ukrainian prosecutor says Joe and Hunter Biden took BRIBES https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12445811/Fired-Ukrainian-prosecutor-Shokin-says-Joe-Hunter-Biden-DID-BRIBES-ousting-Isnt-corruption-says-preview-bombshell-interview.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
Rapier108
It's (D)ifferent.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
And they impeached Trump for asking about it, because there's nothing to see here. Or something.

Yokels will arrive shortly to clarify the current Ukelele talking points. Standby.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Ag87H2O
AG
Well son of a bi***.

Tell us something we didn't already know about those corrupt a**hats..
zoneag
Sorry but more important things happening. Have you heard Trump lied about his weight?
Showertime at the Bidens

Why are we only seeing an interview with him now?

Where was he during the impeachment when he was the center of the issue?

What are the odds that he's just as corrupt as everyone else in Ukraine, just on a different side?

I don't know what to believe...
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Duh.

Now ask yourself what the war in Ukraine is really about.
PCC_80
AG
Sadly almost half the people in this country still support these people because there are no more Mean Tweets.
aggiehawg
AG
What is really pissing me off is the way Fox has been practically fellating Brian Kilmeade for this interview, like it hasn't been known for several years, since the 2018 video of Joe admitting to blackmailing Poroshenko into firing Shokin surfaced.

We had entire threads about it here, a few years ago. Did a deep dive on it myself and posted the same story. Rudy got pilloried for talking about Shokin during Trump's first impeachment trial.

Anyone paying attention knew this. But suddenly Fox is just now discovering it?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Someone on here yesterday said something along the lines of "what we call news, is actually just information to cover up the news".

That sums it up nicely, imo.
Ribeye-Rare
AG
zoneag said:

Sorry but more important things happening. Have you heard Trump lied about his weight?
And don't forget that the ******* wanted two scoops of ice cream!
2040huck
Daily mail and a fired Ukranian. Nice
richardag
aggiehawg said:

What is really pissing me off is the way Fox has been practically fellating Brian Kilmeade for this interview, like it hasn't been known for several years, since the 2018 video of Joe admitting to blackmailing Poroshenko into firing Shokin surfaced.

We had entire threads about it here, a few years ago. Did a deep dive on it myself and posted the same story. Rudy got pilloried for talking about Shokin during Trump's first impeachment trial.

Exactly.
Now I am just waiting for the unethical Democratic Party leadership and their minions in the MSM to openly and audaciously claim, "how can anyone believe Shokin since he was obviously fired for corruption".

Anyone considering voting for any Democratic candidate should reconsider their voting preferences immediately.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
oysterbayAG
AG
The Bidens were corrupt and smart enough to not give Joe Biden the money in his accounts, so Jamie Comer needs to show how the Biden Family paid for Joe's stuff : Houses, cars, vacations etc,etc,etc. The only way I know is to do a forensic audit on the whole family including Joe. So how can Comer get the corrupt IRS / DOJ to do this ?
AGHouston11
AG
aggiehawg said:

Brian Kilmeade is worthless! Along with Fox of course
deddog
AG
Are bribes a form of Quid Pro Quo?

Asking for 81 million dunces
TexAgs91
AG
PCC_80 said:

Sadly almost half the people in this country still support these people because there are no more Mean Tweets.
I don't know... there was a mean tweet a couple days ago. It was terrifying

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Hungry Ojos
oysterbayAG said:

The Bidens were corrupt and smart enough to not give Joe Biden the money in his accounts, so Jamie Comer needs to show how the Biden Family paid for Joe's stuff : Houses, cars, vacations etc,etc,etc. The only way I know is to do a forensic audit on the whole family including Joe. So how can Comer get the corrupt IRS / DOJ to do this ?

This is the rub for conservatives. We are held to an impossibly different evidentiary standard than liberals are. If the exact set of facts happened to Trump and Don, Jr., they would have both been in jail four years ago based on nothing further that what has now been revealed by Comer and Grassley. And honestly, I think most conservatives would have been all for it if Trump and his family took $50 ****ing million from Ukraine and China.

Yet when it's a liberal, the standard becomes "we want complete, unadulterated, smoking gun, bomb shell proof of everything, laid out on a silver platter, or we won't so much as even cover this Q-Anon adjacent conspiracy theory."
aggiehawg
AG
AGHouston11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Killmeade said he had Miranda Devine walk him through the story, step by step. She;s only been reporting on this story for a few years. But he was clueless about it, apparently.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Let us pause and reflect for moment on our Democrat neighbors who immediately threw up Ukraine flags to show support for their party figurehead's business relationships.

^ this abomination was photographed at what I presume to be an actual human's house in Houston.
LOYAL AG
AG
2040huck said:

So you're killing the messenger? That's always an effective debate technique. Given what we already know what about this story seems unlikely?
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
snowdog90
2040huck said:

Classic. Just the epitome of the Democrat intellect.
oldcrow91
AG
"Alleged".
Ag with kids
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Duh.

European countries are giving Ukraine money and military supplies because Biden took bribes from Ukrainian officials?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Ag with kids said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Duh.

European countries are giving Ukraine money and military supplies because Biden took bribes from Ukrainian officials?

No, they are giving their resources to protect the region and to minimize economic disruption. Remind us what Joe did to try and prevent the war, and what he's doing to try and stop it.

And wgaf why Europe is in it..we're talking about our president and our involvement. Stay on topic if you return.
doubledog
2040huck said:

As opposed to (fake) Russian Collusion? Now that is impeachable (according to you, I think)
SockStilkings
rocky the dog said:

You selling these Rock?

I say open a business selling your best memes. I will buy some!
aggiehawg
AG
Ag with kids said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Duh.

Ukraine has not just been an American piggy bank and ATM machine for corruption. Many Europeans were indulging in the same gravy train, or golden goose as it may be. But, if Russia took over Ukraine, it would be the Russian oligarchs with their hands out for pay to play.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Quote:

rocky the dog said:

You selling these Rock?

I say open a business selling your best memes. I will buy some!

Look for the Sunday Funnies tomorrow morning.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
SockStilkings
aggiehawg said:

AGHouston11 said:

aggiehawg said:

Killmeade said he had Miranda Devine walk him through the story, step by step. She;s only been reporting on this story for a few years. But he was clueless about it, apparently.
I posted in another thread about this. I agree it is odd how this played out. I think Fox wanted to do the interview but had to get someone non-controversial to do it. Elder Doocy has a lot of Chris Wallace in him. To the point I think he is gone from Fox after this next election season.

Walter's is way too controversial, same for Hannity and all the women, though I think Shokin with a female probably winds up with a weird vibe.

Shokin has evidently offered to provide interviews before with nothing but crickets. No idea why Fox delayed until now.

Regarding Devine walking Kilmeade through it, not totally surprised. This is a bit out of Kilmeade's lane (he likes to default to humor but some of his specials have been legit serious and good). Maybe here he is attempting to make a leap to being taken more serious outside of being the butt of half of Gutfeld's jokes? Hard to say.

Just spitballing as I absolutely am also perplexed by the timing and the interviewer.
AGHouston11
AG
aggiehawg said:

AGHouston11 said:

aggiehawg said:

The last time I listened to him was after his radio show he had Trey Gowdy and Niki Haley on the same time discussing Jan 6.

It was so telling then how the fix of the establishment was in full effect for both democrats and republicans.

I have never liked the three of those again after that show.
Niki Haley and Trey Gowdy both trashed Trump for causing the insurrection along with Brian. This was well after when it was obvious what really occurred for anyone that can see and read.

Btw Trey Gowdy gave the FBI lots of props during the Russia hoax for doing their job etc. People like him enabled them to do whatever they wanted to do. Of course never heard him say anything after they acknowledged all the FISA abuses.

But he has secured a spot on Fox to continue his scam.

So not surprising Brian claims he hasn't heard of this before.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

And they impeached Trump for asking about it, because there's nothing to see here. Or something.

Yokels will arrive shortly to clarify the current Ukelele talking points. Standby.

They're here. 1st page.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Funky Winkerbean
AG
SockStilkings said:

aggiehawg said:

AGHouston11 said:

aggiehawg said:

I posted in another thread about this. I agree it is odd how this played out. I think Fox wanted to do the interview but had to get someone non-controversial to do it. Elder Doocy has a lot of Chris Wallace in him. To the point I think he is gone from Fox after this next election season.

Walter's is way too controversial, same for Hannity and all the women, though I think Shokin with a female probably winds up with a weird vibe.

Shokin has evidently offered to provide interviews before with nothing but crickets. No idea why Fox delayed until now.

Regarding Devine walking Kilmeade through it, not totally surprised. This is a bit out of Kilmeade's lane (he likes to default to humor but some of his specials have been legit serious and good). Maybe here he is attempting to make a leap to being taken more serious outside of being the butt of half of Gutfeld's jokes? Hard to say.

Just spitballing as I absolutely am also perplexed by the timing and the interviewer.
What does it say when a news outlet has a story like this and doesn't put there biggest star reporter on it?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What does it say when a news outlet has a story like this and doesn't put there biggest star reporter on it?
But then have Brett Baier have Killmeade on to heap praise on him for this interview. Like there was some great investigative effort done.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.