Trump campaign works with the left to take out rivals

15,589 Views | 342 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by ts5641
aggiejayrod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keef is off his meds again. At least he buys stars for his socks?
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

If TA or F16 had superlatives you would likely be voted "poster with the highest post per day ratio with zero substance"

You have yet to address my overall question.
Sorry, my bad in not answering your question.

Quote:

Go pound sand brotha. Can't you fuggin read?
I pound hot women, not sand brotha. And yes, I can "fuggin read". Did that answer your question or do you have another one?

Why continue with your ad homs? Isn't there a PTA meeting to get ready for?

Direct question:

Why am I a "concerned moderate" for saying I'm not for trump and think he needs to go (it's primary season after all. That's the point of primaries right?) while also stating I would vote for him if he's the general election candidate?

Follow up direct question:

Why are you not a "CM" as you are on record saying you won't vote for DeSantis even if he is the nominee?

-

The reason I'm under your skin is because you just keep yaking 10 times a day on here and still haven't given me a firm answer or even tried to discuss anything with me.

Eta: you're just being a keyboard warrior and taking sentences out of an overall post/concept of anyone you disagree with and not directly responding to anything. You're being a child and spending too much time on the Internet forums old man.
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

Why am I a "concerned moderate" for saying I'm not for trump and think he needs to go (it's primary season after all. That's the point of primaries right?) while also stating I would vote for him if he's the general election candidate?

Why are you not a "CM" as you are on record saying you won't vote for DeSantis even if he is the nominee?

-

The reason I'm under your skin is because you just keep yaking 10 times a day on here and still haven't given me a firm answer or even tried to discuss anything with me.

Eta: you're just being a keyboard warrior and taking sentences out of an overall post/concept of anyone you disagree with and not directly responding to anything. You're being a child and spending too much time on the Internet forums old man.
I think you are funny. You most certainly are not under my skin in the least... even with all your petty remarks and ad homs.

I'll spend my time as I like. Right now its watching the Astros and playing around on TexAgs. Managed to get some work done as well.

And there are people who post a lot more than I ever would consider. Regardless, who are you to judge how I spend my time?

BTW - I am 46. If that's old then fine. I am also mostly retired though my business partners want me to keep going. They evidently are not tired of winning yet.
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

-

I think you are funny. You most certainly are not under my skin in the least... even with all your petty remarks and ad homs.

I'll spend my time as I like. Right now its watching the Astros and playing around on TexAgs. Managed to get some work done as well.

And there are people who post a lot more than I ever would consider. Regardless, who are you to judge how I spend my time?

BTW - I am 46. If that's old then fine. I am also mostly retired though my business partners want me to keep going. They evidently are not tired of winning yet.

So you're again not going to answer either of my 2 direct questions and prop yourself up once again while deflecting?
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

-

Cutting out all the chatter. Pls respond to the below directly. :

Direct question:

fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

MalePTAPrez said:

So I'm a CM for not supporting trump and had to get a new handle?

You guys are insufferable.

fka ftc said:

Anytime someone says "you guys", might as well hang a lib or CM sign around your neck / username.

I don't adhere to labels. Evidently I am a liberal to some, an Always Trumper to others, ignorant on how planes fly, clueless on how businesses run, and one of my favorites is being compared to or accused of being MF Barnes. Edit: Forgot to add some folks think because a puff on the hippy lettuce I suffer from MJ induced psychosis.

If you need to call me a CM, go for it. Does not bother me in the least.

MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

MalePTAPrez said:

fka ftc said:

Anytime someone says "you guys", might as well hang a lib or CM sign around your neck / username.

I don't adhere to labels. Evidently I am a liberal to some, an Always Trumper to others, ignorant on how planes fly, clueless on how businesses run, and one of my favorites is being compared to or accused of being MF Barnes. Edit: Forgot to add some folks think because a puff on the hippy lettuce I suffer from MJ induced psychosis.

Quit cut/pasting **** out of context. This isn't some chopped n screwed Htown rap album.

You also said this after one of your snippets:

" Yes, not supporting Trump in the general election would lead someone to believe you have not found the red pill yet, may never find it."

I had said the exact opposite in my original post. Yet you refuse to address it. Or even respond directly to my question.

Asked differently and please respond directly.

-Am I a concerned moderate because I don't support trump right now and will cast a ballot for someone else for now in the R primary but as of today would vote for trump in the general if he were to be the candidate?

I'm waiting for you to actually address that directly. But you won't.

(I have said and stood by this stance since the beginning of this "conversation" btw)
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

Quit cut/pasting **** out of context. This isn't some chopped n screwed Htown rap album.

Tired of your ****, hombre. Simply not answering because you are rude, filled with hate, don't seem to have well thought out positions, and may be one of the most disrespectful people on this board... off to a great start!

I like Htown rap going all the way back to the 1990s.

BTW - I am not the one who called you a CM so you can quit asking the question. And based on your other posts and your attitude, I simply do not believe anything you say about who you would vote for.

Think most would prefer you end your obtuse, off target, off the hinges derail and your obsession with attacking me and DEMANDING I post a certain way. Thats not how the internet works, also not how real life works.
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Tired of your ****, hombre. Simply not answering because you are rude, filled with hate, don't seem to have well thought out positions, and may be one of the most disrespectful people on this board... off to a great start!

I like Htown rap going all the way back to the 1990s.

BTW - I am not the one who called you a CM so you can quit asking the question. And based on your other posts and your attitude, I simply do not believe anything you say about who you would vote for.

Think most would prefer you end your obtuse, off target, off the hinges derail and your obsession with attacking me and DEMANDING I post a certain way. Thats not how the internet works, also not how real life works.

Lol. You're funny IT WoW guy.

My whole entire original post on this thread was just saying I'm sick of the board telling ppl they have TDS bc they aren't supporting him anymore. It's just ridiculous. Only got into it with you because you responded to me with taking a quote from me and pasting it out of context and saying something that completely contradicted what I said (not voting for trump in the general) which was wrong of you.

You also belittle plenty of folks on here whether you're less crude in language choice or not so GTF off of me on "being obtuse" or mean. You demean other posters for their opinion regularly. Just bc you don't say the actual (f you) words does not mean it doesn't carry similar meaning or weight.

So not buying your bs here. Just can it bud.

Also what's funny about IT WoW player dad guy:

Your posts: "trumps tweets aren't 'mean tweets' you need to WAKE UP! He's a showman it's all part of the plan."

Also your posts: "you're full of hate. Quit being mean on the internet, you bully! But wait… I'm Better than you btw BYE!"

Lol. Go fly a kite and hang up that internet. You should prob play with your kids instead of hangout with your online butt buds.
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

My whole entire original post on this thread was just saying I'm sick of the board telling ppl they have TDS bc they aren't supporting him anymore. It's just ridiculous. Only got into it with you because you responded to me with taking a quote from me and pasting it out of context and saying something that completely contradicted what I said (not voting for trump in the general) which was wrong of you.

You also belittle plenty of folks on here whether you're less crude in language choice or not so GTF off of me on "being obtuse" or mean. You demean other posters for their opinion regularly. Just bc you don't say the actual (f you) words does not mean it doesn't carry similar meaning or weight.

Your posts: "trumps tweets aren't 'mean tweets' you need to WAKE UP! He's a showman it's all part of the plan."

Also your posts: "you're full of hate. Quit being mean on the internet, you bully! But wait… I'm Better than you btw BYE!"

Lol. Go fly a kite and hang up that internet. You should prob play with your kids instead of hangout with your online butt buds.
So mean tweets hurts your feelz and you are just standing up for the little guy? Very big of you. Based on your language and propensity to hurl insults in just about every sentence,

If you think I demean other posters then flag it and send to staff, that's what normal people do. Not bottle it up and rage post for a weekend.

Sorry my presence bothers you so much. I answered your question and you want to continue the attack. That's a bit bizarre but you do you. It well past derail at this point.
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

So mean tweets hurts your feelz and you are just standing up for the little guy? Very big of you. Based on your language and propensity to hurl insults in just about every sentence,

If you think I demean other posters then flag it and send to staff, that's what normal people do. Not bottle it up and rage post for a weekend.

Sorry my presence bothers you so much. I answered your question and you want to continue the attack. That's a bit bizarre but you do you. It well past derail at this point.

You're just not objectively understanding what I'm saying and how we've gotten here.

Very simplified to make it easy for you to comprehend:

Poster A: I like apples.

Your posting style: "I don't and won't ever understand how ppl like apples. That is just stupid. People that like apples don't like any fruits at all" and provide zero substance or real commentary to back it up.

My posting style: "I don't like apples. I think that's not the best fruit for todays appetite but I'll root for all the fruits cuz I think that type of food is best for the collective country right now"

F16: "your Fing out if you don't like apples and are an enemy of the state"

That's all my point is. I made a clear point. You jeered at me. I told you to fly a kite bc you won't stop it.
fka ftc
fka ftc
fka ftc
BadMoonRisin
AG
Ron DeSantis' campaign works with itself to torpedo primary campaign by calling others "listless vessels" and having people that support him show their true colors while trying to defend him.

BadMoonRisin
AG
This exchange reminds me of this scene:

Great movie btw.
Im Gipper
Like peas & carrots.

I'm Gipper
Science Denier
AG
Im Gipper said:

Like peas & carrots.

Lol, so team Trump was at the same restaurant and team DeSantis and reporters. And some fake news comes out about talking points that allegedly contains a bunch of stupid.

You guys fall for anything.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
cevans_40 said:

Phatbob said:

cevans_40 said:

Phatbob said:

Quote:

And naturally, you believe him
They don't just quote him, they quote the Trump camp as well.
The member of Trumps camp that doesn't have a name?

I think she has a name:

So this photo means she is part of his camp?

fka ftc
I assuming you either did not watch the clip or have a poor understanding of someone goofing off in response to an absurd question.

For those who don't watch, he laughed at the question then said effectively "yeah, we should do it just to f with the left and never Trumperz and put Mike Davis in as Attorney General".

Clear the only serious part of the clip was him making fun of people who get their TDS flared up at the mear thought of Trump 2nd term. See above post for confirmation of that reaction.

Also, I miss Male PTA Prez, seemed like a rational fella.
BigRobSA
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Direct question:

MalePTAPrez said:

fka ftc said:

Being an Always Trumper makes one a liberal.

CM?

I don't think you're concerned at all.

fka ftc
Not an always trumper, that is fake news. I will defend him when I think its called for and have criticized him plenty when its warranted.

You have a very warped view of conservative vs liberal, but you are entitled to that view. As mentioned in another thread, these days anyone claiming to know the definition of either conservative or liberal is just sharing an opinion, not stating a fact.
BigRobSA
fka ftc said:

You have a very warped view of conservative vs liberal, but you are entitled to that view. As mentioned in another thread, these days anyone claiming to know the definition of either conservative or liberal is just sharing an opinion, not stating a fact.

When I talk about conservatism, I am only speaking to fiscal policy. And, no, my view there isn't warped. I'm spot on, as always.

Social issues, I rarely care much about, but the conservative/liberal nomenclature there is oft-conflated and wrong.
fka ftc
BigRobSA said:

fka ftc said:

When I talk about conservatism, I am only speaking to fiscal policy. And, no, my view there isn't warped. I'm spot on, as always.

Social issues, I rarely care much about, but the conservative/liberal nomenclature there is oft-conflated and wrong.
So you are more of a libertarian. Nothing wrong with that, but what you describe is quintessential libertarian.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

Not an always trumper, that is fake news. I will defend him when I think its called for and have criticized him plenty when its warranted.

I was a vey reluctant Trump voter in 2016 but Hillary was just too awful. I called the 2016 election the "evil of two lessers." Didn't like either one just disliked Hillary more.

2020, Trump versus the dead skin suit Biden? Trump, no question.

Really wish Trump was not running this time but he is. But I really do not like, hate in fact, the use of the justice system to attack Trump, because he is running.

That's complete BS and is too enabling of a corrupt administration to meddle in federal elections.

For the country, that's very bad. Being in favor of the government being able to change elections in that way, is very far from being conservative. It is leftist.
BigRobSA
fka ftc said:

BigRobSA said:

fka ftc said:

So you are more of a libertarian. Nothing wrong with that, but what you describe is quintessential libertarian.

Small "L".

And, I'm too big for merely quintessential...I'm dodecahedronessential.
fka ftc
ts5641
I have no doubt Trump would work to help the left. He's done it, doing it, and as long as a dem speaks nice to him, he'd help them. He has no ideological foundation. He's a populist who goes whichever way the wind is blowing. He's a disaster and the albatross of the GOP right now.
All those who predicted he would destroy the party back in 2016 were dead right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.