Trump campaign works with the left to take out rivals

15,464 Views | 342 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by ts5641
The Banned
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

I ask again: can you freaking read? I've said multiple times I'll vote for trump if he's the nominee.
"We are going to need you to sign the pledge before any further debate on this." - signed the RNC

At least I'd take time to read the damn pledge, unlike cevans. I expect idiocy from the left. When it comes from the right…. Let's just say I called that out with the tamest language I could muster
fka ftc
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

BigRobSA said:

Why is voting for a liberal, like Trump, the milestone for being "red pilled"?

He spent so much even Obama blushed, is anti-2a, pro jobs programs, etc.

I'm conservative, why would I vote for a liberal?
I know calling Trump a liberal is essentially a past time for you. If Trump is the most conservative on the ballot, would you vote for him? Or would you just write in BigRobSA 4 Prez on your ballot?

the anti-2a bit is a red herring. Not sure what you are getting at with pro jobs programs, and any discussion on spending needs to begin after removing the COVID funds.

You used red pill, brother. Not him. Trump is the black pill. Most every trump supporter ends up admitting, in some form or fashion, that this is all for show and the Dems will win no matter what we do. Text book black pill
I am a firm believer that day drinking requires one to start in the morning, but maybe ease up a talk regarding red bills and black pills which makes absolutely zero sense in your post.

Trump is a showman, but that does not correlate to there being no substance behind the show. Here is a start for your education... Promises Made, Promises Kept (https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/).

Also, not your brother.
fka ftc
The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

I ask again: can you freaking read? I've said multiple times I'll vote for trump if he's the nominee.
"We are going to need you to sign the pledge before any further debate on this." - signed the RNC

At least I'd take time to read the damn pledge, unlike cevans. I expect idiocy from the left. When it comes from the right…. Let's just say I called that out with the tamest language I could muster
First, the comment was meant as a joke. Second, I am not reading a pledge I am not going to sign. And its a silly ****ing pledge regardless.

Rs are arguing about an unenforceable pledge whilst Biden and friends are printing ballots and collecting them in advance of the 2024 election.

The 2024 POTUS election is not going to hinge on a pledge from the RNC.
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Im Gipper said:

3 posts in, and already:

Quote:

I'm so sick of this board
We look forward to your concern.

In moderation of course!

So I'm a CM for not supporting trump and had to get a new handle?

You guys are insufferable.
Anytime someone says "you guys", might as well hang a lib or CM sign around your neck / username.

Yes, not supporting Trump in the general election would lead someone to believe you have not found the red pill yet, may never find it.

Go pound sand brotha. Can't you fuggin read?

" I'm so sick of this board and comments like this about conservatives now having TDS.

Get over it. Everyone is TIRED of his **** and ready to move on. How hard is that for you to understand.

Non trump but also conservative voters understand (even if he were to somehow win the nomination or the general) that we will find ourselves in a similar situation in 2028 as we are now. A country divided and hyper partisanship.

I'm all for throwing haymakers at the dems but we need to beat them intelligently and find a new younger horse to lead us there.

It's really that simple.

Trump wins the primary? Sure. I'll vote for him. But I don't feel anywhere near confident he would win in the general election.

Mofo just needs to go fade into the sunset and enjoy the fruits of his biz labor. But we know that's not gonna happen.

I am very conservative fiscally. Mid 30s and enjoy some socially liberal oks joe Rogan-esq. but GT absolute FOH with telling fellow conservatives they have TDS.

I'm over it and many more will join me in that sentiment"

____

Your accusations are false and contradicting of what my point and thoughts were above.

Many posters (including myself) here want a similar version of the USA that trump supporters/"red pilled folks"/YOU/etc want. We just have differences of opinion on how to get there and some of those posters don't think Trump ultimately gets us there and we could likely find ourselves right back at this point in 2028 and heading into the next decade as it currently stands. That is what the primaries are for are they not? To lobby your support in the direction you think is best for the party you are involved in?

Just because they/we are ready for conservatives to get a new face out there doesn't make myself, or other posters "concerned moderates" or "closet libs". So go kindly fly a kite man.
fka ftc
So you plan to build consensus for new R leadership is to tell posters on this board how sick you are of them, for them to pound sand, and to then fly a kite? Bold strategy, let's see how it plays out.

The time to find a Trump replacement was Spring of 2021 not late summer / fall of 2023. Right now, Trump has a commanding... potentially insurmountable lead to... to be the R nominee. If he is precluded from being the R nominee by tired old RNC shenanigans, he will run as an independent. RFK, Jr likely also to be a very strong (I) candidate. At that point, very likely Joe Manchin and Youngkin throw their hats on the pile as well.

You can be mad and stomp your feet about Trump all you want. But he is going to be a major factor in the 2024 race for POTUS.

However, I will caution that the absolute #1 issue that will decide the 2024 election is the same one that decided many of the 2022 elections AND heavily impacted the 2020 elections. Abortion. Rs need to get their **** together on that and quit bellyaching about Trump.
BigRobSA
fka ftc said:

BigRobSA said:

I know calling Trump a liberal is essentially a past time for you. If Trump is the most conservative on the ballot, would you vote for him? Or would you just write in BigRobSA 4 Prez on your ballot?

the anti-2a bit is a red herring. Not sure what you are getting at with pro jobs programs, and any discussion on spending needs to begin after removing the COVID funds.

If he was the most conservative? Yes.

That would NEVER be the case, even if he were the lone candidate.

And, no, he doesn't get a spending pass on the idiotic COVID giveaways. That dumbassery would never have graced a conservatives brainpan. Nor does he get a pass for his idiotic anti-2nd bump stock ban nor for favoring "just takiing" weapons efore any due process.

He's a lib. Plain and simple. Just not a progressive. Think JFK, who would be a "republican" today.
fka ftc
BigRobSA said:

If he was the most conservative? Yes.

That would NEVER be the case, even if he were the lone candidate.

And, no, he doesn't get a spending pass on the idiotic COVID giveaways. That dumbassery would never have graced a conservatives brainpan. Nor does he get a pass for his idiotic anti-2nd bump stock ban nor for favoring "just takiing" weapons efore any due process.

He's a lib. Plain and simple. Just not a progressive. Think JFK, who would be a "republican" today.
Now you are just not being serious.

If you will never vote for Trump, then might as well join lawyers from Georgia and vote for Biden.

Were the Bush's and Reagan good conservatives? Because they both spent billions and trillions on the military. Or is some government spending more equal than others?
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

First, the comment was meant as a joke. Second, I am not reading a pledge I am not going to sign. And its a silly ****ing pledge regardless.

Rs are arguing about an unenforceable pledge whilst Biden and friends are printing ballots and collecting them in advance of the 2024 election.

The 2024 POTUS election is not going to hinge on a pledge from the RNC.
Why wouldn't you sign it? Are you saying you might not vote for the Republican nominee no matter which one of the current candidates get it?
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

Why wouldn't you sign it? Are you saying you might not vote for the Republican nominee no matter which one of the current candidates get it?
Because I think a pledge is silly. Highly likely I will vote for whomever the R nominee is, unless its DeSantis and he picks Kemp as a running mate.

But really the only caveat I see likely leading me to NOT vote for the R nominee is if we truly have a more than 2 party race (where there is a reasonable chance of a non-RNC, non-DNC candidate winning or forcing a House vote to select POTUS (i.e. no one gets to 270).
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

So you plan to build consensus for new R leadership is to tell posters on this board how sick you are of them, for them to pound sand, and to then fly a kite? Bold strategy, let's see how it plays out.

The time to find a Trump replacement was Spring of 2021 not late summer / fall of 2023. Right now, Trump has a commanding... potentially insurmountable lead to... to be the R nominee. If he is precluded from being the R nominee by tired old RNC shenanigans, he will run as an independent. RFK, Jr likely also to be a very strong (I) candidate. At that point, very likely Joe Manchin and Youngkin throw their hats on the pile as well.

You can be mad and stomp your feet about Trump all you want. But he is going to be a major factor in the 2024 race for POTUS.

However, I will caution that the absolute #1 issue that will decide the 2024 election is the same one that decided many of the 2022 elections AND heavily impacted the 2020 elections. Abortion. Rs need to get their **** together on that and quit bellyaching about Trump.
So if he's not the nominee it's because of RNC shenanigans?

And if he runs as an independent, won't that hurt the Republican's chances of winning the general, thus ushering in Biden (or whoever they get to replace him)?
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

Because I think a pledge is silly. Highly likely I will vote for whomever the R nominee is, unless its DeSantis and he picks Kemp as a running mate.

But really the only caveat I see likely leading me to NOT vote for the R nominee is if we truly have a more than 2 party race (where there is a reasonable chance of a non-RNC, non-DNC candidate winning or forcing a House vote to select POTUS (i.e. no one gets to 270).
So, you'll accept that you're doing your part to allow the Democrats to win? Cool!
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

And if he runs as an independent, won't that hurt the Republican's chances of winning the general, thus ushering in Biden (or whoever they get to replace him)?
Good god man, I didn't say that at all. If he receives the most votes but the RNC decides he is not worthy / did not sign a pledge, those are shenanigans.

If he runs as an independent, yes it hurts Rs which is why Rs should let the process play out... without shenanigans and pledges. Simple enough for you?
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

So, you'll accept that you're doing your part to allow the Democrats to win? Cool!
Dumb post is dumb.
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Good god man, I didn't say that at all. If he receives the most votes but the RNC decides he is not worthy / did not sign a pledge, those are shenanigans.

If he runs as an independent, yes it hurts Rs which is why Rs should let the process play out... without shenanigans and pledges. Simple enough for you?
If he receives the most votes, he'll be the nominee. That's what happened in 2016 even though the RNC didn't want him...

But, if he DOES run as an independent - regardless of the reason, you agree it'll hurt the Rs...which would usher in Dem policies.
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

Dumb post is dumb.
If you don't vote for the Republican nominee, it helps the Democrats...

You've even said that with regard to Trump...that if he's the nominee, we have to vote for him or we get Biden and his policies...

Why doesn't that work if the nominee ISN'T Trump?
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

If he receives the most votes, he'll be the nominee. That's what happened in 2016 even though the RNC didn't want him...

But, if he DOES run as an independent - regardless of the reason, you agree it'll hurt the Rs...which would usher in Dem policies.
I am admittedly not familiar with the legal obligations of the RNC delegates to vote for a particular candidate at the convention based on the individual state primary. So I leave that as "potential shenanigans".

I already addressed the 2nd point. I simply have no control over what other Rs will do if Trump runs as an independent. I said what I would do, which is left at a "it depends".
fka ftc
I cannot spend all day helping you read.

Quote:

TRM
AG
Some states' GOP party apparatus require candidates to sign a loyalty pledge like South Carolina and Florida. It'd be interesting in the future to remove candidates from the ballot for failing to sign the RNC pledge.
The Banned
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

BigRobSA said:

You used red pill, brother. Not him. Trump is the black pill. Most every trump supporter ends up admitting, in some form or fashion, that this is all for show and the Dems will win no matter what we do. Text book black pill
I am a firm believer that day drinking requires one to start in the morning, but maybe ease up a talk regarding red bills and black pills which makes absolutely zero sense in your post.

Trump is a showman, but that does not correlate to there being no substance behind the show. Here is a start for your education... Promises Made, Promises Kept (https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/).

Also, not your brother.

You literally used the term red pill. You did. Not rob. Not me. You did. And I'm day drinking? Trump is not conservative. He's not the "red pill". He's the "we're already doomed so may as well vote for the guy" candidate. He's the black pill.

Then you say we're not brothers (obviously meant politically and not biologically) but the desantis side is the one causing division?

Just come out and say you're an only trumper. If you aren't, then you need to radically change your approach
Phatbob
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

Really? You wouldn't vote for the Republican if Kemp was the VP on the ticket?
C@LAg
ban trump-only posters and voters.

everywhere.
Charpie
AG
C@LAg said:

ban trump-only posters and voters.

everywhere.
fka ftc
You feel better now? Got all that off your chest?
fka ftc
Phatbob said:

fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

Not likely. Don't like the guy, don't trust he would not simply return us to the Republican party of yore... which was weak and feckless and allowed to left to grow into such monsters.
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Quote:

Don't forget your other caveat...

Quote:

Highly likely I will vote for whomever the R nominee is, unless its DeSantis and he picks Kemp as a running mate.
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Quote:

Quote:

Highly likely I will vote for whomever the R nominee is, unless its DeSantis and he picks Kemp as a running mate.

Got me. I have a couple of caveats. More may come to mind. Do I have to commit to a number now and sign a pledge of only 2 caveats?
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Quote:

Quote:

Got me. I have a couple of caveats. More may come to mind. Do I have to commit to a number now and sign a pledge of only 2 caveats?

You're clearly not redpilled sir
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

Im Gipper said:

3 posts in, and already:

Quote:

I'm so sick of this board
We look forward to your concern.

In moderation of course!

So I'm a CM for not supporting trump and had to get a new handle?

You guys are insufferable.
Anytime someone says "you guys", might as well hang a lib or CM sign around your neck / username.

Yes, not supporting Trump in the general election would lead someone to believe you have not found the red pill yet, may never find it.

You realize the only reason I'm giving you any response is you've given me **** and assuming much about me because of an out of context quote from a previous post?

You also haven't addressed any point or question I have asked.

You're a weak minded echo chamber old man dale gribble. And if you're not. Please respond to some of anything I've said hombre.
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

You're a weak minded echo chamber old man dale gribble.

... followed by....

And if you're not. Please respond to some of anything I've said hombre.
No thanks. I am just going to puff puff and pass on any further comment.

Phatbob
AG
fka ftc said:

Phatbob said:

fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

Not likely. Don't like the guy, don't trust he would not simply return us to the Republican party of yore... which was weak and feckless and allowed to left to grow into such monsters.

Sorry, but this really kinda cracks me up. You have gone so far with rants on supporting the R nominee if it's Trump, but you won't if Kemp is the VP... it's so oddly specific that I'm imagining you guys went to grade school together and he didn't like a drawing you did, and you've held a grudge since then. I know this never happened, but my brain is showing it all in detail, Steve Buscemi style. Don't wreck this for me.
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

MalePTAPrez said:

You're a weak minded echo chamber old man dale gribble.

... followed by....

And if you're not. Please respond to some of anything I've said hombre.
No thanks. I am just going to puff puff and pass on any further comment.

Enjoy spending your saturdays bolding quotes.

You're overweight and likely pushing obese on the BMI scale 2-time PTA prez wife is why I do what I do
MalePTAPrez
fka ftc said:

The Banned said:

fka ftc said:

BigRobSA said:

Also, not your brother.

Nor are you mine. I will make sure my kids don't ever meet yours. Church, ball fields, or elsewhere. You, sir, are a large judgmental clown whether you want to bold my post to slyly flag to m0ds or not.

You posture your BS but that doesn't take away you being a pompous holy than thou loser. I'm prob 2 decades younger than you and have already lapped you twice.
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez
If TA or F16 had superlatives you would likely be voted "poster with the highest post per day ratio with zero substance"

You have yet to address my overall question.
fka ftc
MalePTAPrez said:

If TA or F16 had superlatives you would likely be voted "poster with the highest post per day ratio with zero substance"

You have yet to address my overall question.
Sorry, my bad in not answering your question.

Quote:

Go pound sand brotha. Can't you fuggin read?
I pound hot women, not sand brotha. And yes, I can "fuggin read". Did that answer your question or do you have another one?

Why continue with your ad homs? Isn't there a PTA meeting to get ready for?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.