Fulton County grand jury names, photos circulated

5,407 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
coconutED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not really interested in who they are so much as how they are selected, from what pool are potential grand jurors from, etc. There should be about the same number of grand juries as there are regular juries (1 per trial), no? I've never heard of anyone being called to jury duty for a grand jury…where do they come from?
aezmvp
Grand juries are generally empanelled for a while and hear lots and lots of cases. Not sure about Georgia though
Boozer92
AG
I have received a jury summons for a special grand jury in the past. Selection is different though because there are no attorneys asking questions. Judge confirmed eligibility, asked about potential conflict of interest in a very general way. The judge pretty much picked the members. Effort was made to choose 6 men/6 women as well as good racial mix and a mix of people from different parts of the county. Then the rest of us were excused. Much quicker process than trial jury selection.

Regular 6 month grand juries I am not sure. I think I got a summons for a regular grand jury years ago when I was in school but I was exempt so I didn't have to attend. That was 30+ years ago so possible that was a special grand jury as well and I didn't realize it.

The summons for the special grand jury just said grand jury. Didn't find out it was a special grand jury until I got there
FTAG 2000
AG
The whole indictment with names being leaked early makes more sense now.

Leaked, let antifa stir up threats, showed jurors, bam - indictment.
BassCowboy33
fc2112 said:

Members of grand jury that indicted Trump are being published online. I don't want to give any other traffic by posting.

Hard to believe anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Grand jury names are already made public in Fulton County. The problem lies in doling out addresses.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

The Green Dragon said:

Our system was not prepared for the Internet and social media.
Our country was designed for a moral and religious people. We are not that. The left is definitely not that.
mjschiller
AG
The grand jury members are satan's minions.
GeorgiAg
AG
mjschiller said:

Really? So Trump is your Jesus?
The Kraken
AG
mjschiller said:

Wow.
boboguitar
AG
DargelSkout said:

If they didn't indict, the left would dox and threaten them. So they were screwed either way.
Don't worry, the right has already doxed and threatened them. No hypotheticals are needed.
Logos Stick
boboguitar said:

DargelSkout said:

If they didn't indict, the left would dox and threaten them. So they were screwed either way.
Don't worry, the right has already doxed and threatened them. No hypotheticals are needed.

Glad to hear it. We need to use the same tactics as the left and start punching people in the mouth. Lefty is like a dog. They only respond to physical stimuli because they lack cognitive ability.
Harry Stone
AG
boboguitar said:

DargelSkout said:

so what. the left doxxes people all the time. Im sure you ignore it though.
geoag58
AG
boboguitar said:

DargelSkout said:

If they are going to participate in a political sham maybe they should be.
SockStilkings
GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

Better than worshipping Joseph Robinette Biden...
boboguitar
AG
SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

Literally, no one worships Biden. Worshiping political figures is a uniquely right-wing thing to do.
SockStilkings
boboguitar said:

SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

Literally, no one worships Biden. Worshiping political figures is a uniquely right-wing thing to do.
Obama aka Black Jesus does not approve of your message.

Literally no one on the right worships idols. That is a uniquely left-wing lacking religion and morals thing to do.
annie88
AG
I have no doubt whoever is picked for trumps trials will be docxed immediately and threatened. That is if all of them aren't TDS hating liberals.

I saw last week that that guy who had the case against antifa, the prosecutor made a comment like "we all know who you are" like a veiled threat. I saw a little clip of it, and it was really screwed up.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
boboguitar said:

SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

I guess you missed the eight years of Obama, the Messiah. And even still after all the corruption, he and his racist piece of crap wife have spewed onto our country are still revered. Many of them want Michelle to run.

What world do you live in?

Because that is some funny ass **** right there.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Harry Stone
AG
boboguitar said:

SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

rbg and obama. but yeah thats a 'right-wing' thing to do. do you actually think before you type?
Ellis Wyatt
boboguitar said:

SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

Then what is the excuse for covering for his corruption and continuing to support him? I'd love to hear it.

You know he's corrupt. Everyone knows he's corrupt.
SockStilkings
Ellis Wyatt said:

boboguitar said:

SockStilkings said:

GeorgiAg said:

mjschiller said:

Then what is the excuse for covering for his corruption and continuing to support him? I'd love to hear it.

You know he's corrupt. Everyone knows he's corrupt.
Think most Catholics understand he is widely recognized as America's top catholic parishioner and an example for all to follow. That is sort of like worshipping him, no?
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
coconutED said:

I'm not really interested in who they are so much as how they are selected, from what pool are potential grand jurors from, etc. There should be about the same number of grand juries as there are regular juries (1 per trial), no? I've never heard of anyone being called to jury duty for a grand jury…where do they come from?
General public in Texas.
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.