Fulton County grand jury names, photos circulated

5,415 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Members of grand jury that indicted Trump are being published online. I don't want to give any other traffic by posting.

Hard to believe anyone thinks this is a good idea.
The D
AG
I'm sure it's an unbiased group in Fulton county
Mary Bailey
fc2112 said:

Members of grand jury that indicted Trump are being published online. I don't want to give any other traffic by posting.

Who is publishing them?
texag84
AG
They should all be proud to stand and be recognized for their decision. Local heroes all.
flakrat
AG
At least a 50% chance these were posted by the left/antifa
Kenneth_2003
AG
The forewoman outed herself with a giddy little media tour. She giggled with excitement revamping how she how'd they would subpoena Trump so she could swear him in.
The Banned
He will never get a fair trial. One of several indicators that our country is at an extremely critical moment and sec have a bunch of ******s running it
Robert L. Peters
Our system was not prepared for the Internet and social media.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Logos Stick
NBC has the story title of "Trump supporters post names..."

Typical lying libs.
TxTarpon
Libs like to Dox.
Just a matter of time before Trumpkins use the same playbook.
BMX Bandit
Under Georgia law, their names are included on the public indictment.

schmellba99
AG
Mary Bailey said:

fc2112 said:

Who is publishing them?
Fulton County DA did, when they "accidentally" posted the list of indictments before the GJ even finished their supposed deliberation on the evidence presented to file said charges.
agz win
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Georgia law controls as a measure of transparency.

Terrible for extremists to publish personal information and of course threats will be made.
Foreverconservative
Live by the sword die by the sword. They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
BigBrother
AG
Let's see who is fine with antifa tactics as long as it works for their side.
TxTarpon
Foreverconservative said:

Live by the sword die by the sword. They knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
Gang members feel the same way towards their grand juries.
Aggie Jurist
AG
These are the rules THEY created.
LGB
BCSWguru
if i understand correctly, grand jury names are public info in GA
jefe95
AG
They should be lauded as heroes for saving our country from that big ol meanie

Why the pearl clutching?

Ellis Wyatt
The Green Dragon said:

Our system was not prepared for the Internet and social media.
Our country was designed for a moral and religious people. We are not that. The left is definitely not that.
Foreverconservative
TxTarpon said:

Foreverconservative said:

Gang members feel the same way towards their grand juries.
Do you have a point? GA DA controls the privacy and protection of these GJs, they make the rules and the rules are biting them in the a$$. Gang members don't make the laws concerning a GJ, they are just thugs with nothing to lose. I find it hilarious you see some sort of correlation between the two.Your imagination runs wild, you should write science fiction novels.
oh no
AG
Fulton County posted their names. Should it surprise anyone if people on the internet looked them all up on facebook, linkedin, etc.? They're going to search through their bios and posting history and publish how awesome and unbiased they are I'm sure.
Ag87H2O
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

The forewoman outed herself with a giddy little media tour. She giggled with excitement revamping how she how'd they would subpoena Trump so she could swear him in.
Then she should be happy her name is in the public domain. She wanted the notoriety, now she's got it.
ts5641
BMX Bandit said:

Isn't the whole point of a grand jury for it to be in secrecy?
agz win
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Then she should be happy her name is in the public domain. She wanted the notoriety, now she's got it.
Think someone posted that she was part of a different GJ and not this one that convicted.
DargelSkout
AG
If they didn't indict, the left would dox and threaten them. So they were screwed either way.
CoppellAg93
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

You mean this nutball ???

BQ78
AG
Nah, that's Geddy Lee.
Rapier108
Kenneth_2003 said:

Different grand jury.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Kenneth_2003
AG
PA24
AG
Clown show.

Kenneth_2003
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Just heard Ted Cruz discussing it on his podcast earlier this week. Presumed it was the most recent round as in the interview she was citing/dancing around portions that the judge didn't release and Cruz was discussing it as recent.

I can't keep all of these straight.
TheBonifaceOption
CoppellAg93 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Is she filming with Bradley Cooper
MrCaptainObvious
There is no way this Fulton County grand jury was unbiased! I'm pretty sure people wanted to know their names to investigate them to see just how biased they were against President Trump! This is 100% a textbook political assignation!
ChemAg15
AG
Is there any doubt what would happen to these jurors if they indicted Barack Obama on some BS charges while he was running for his second term? They'd be doxxed and their lives and families would be in danger. Just saying.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.