"Snow White" actress has crocodile tears over backlash

12,088 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Prince was a stalker. LMFAO.
TheBonifaceOption
Logos Stick said:

The Prince was a stalker. LMFAO.
C@LAg
TheBonifaceOption said:

Gonna need some Rule #1 to know the difference.
doubledog
C@LAg said:

Prove it, Let's see her return her wages/commission.
hph6203
AG
Her commentary about the original movie has been predictably stupid, but the commentary on her commentary almost assuredly doubles down on the idiocy. I'm sure she's seen some absolutely horrendously vile things said about her.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
We can choose to not care about her comments, care about the backlash, or care about her tears. I'd recommend that route.
C@LAg
hph6203 said:

Her commentary about the original movie has been predictably stupid, but the commentary on her commentary almost assuredly doubles down on the idiocy. I'm sure she's seen some absolutely horrendously vile things said about her.
oh no. whatever..

the whole situation could have been avoided if she had just shut her piehole and not gone off the reservation (so to speak).

her job is to hype up the movie.

not reinterpret it for everyone else or project the intentions of the director and producers.
Furlock Bones
AG
What is funny and sad about what she said in that interview was one of the exact reasons the critical drinker was talking about with the strong female character sucks. Everything for the strong female character is a self actualization routine.

BarnacleBill
AG
deddog said:

Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

When the Queen asks who is the fairest of all, the mirror ain't ever gonna say Snow Brown.
The movie has changed the line.

According to Zegler, the new line is "Who will be the most just of all"
No. Not kidding.

agent-maroon
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

In what world is this attractive?

Romulus?

(think Star Trek)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BarKeep_03
AG
USAFAg
AG
That was great

12thFan/Websider Since 2003
LoneStarFree

annie88
AG
YouBet said:

annie88 said:

Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

When the Queen asks who is the fairest of all, the mirror ain't ever gonna say Snow Brown.
Especially when the queen is being played by Gal Gadot, aka Wonder Woman.
This is what is incredible to me but typical.

Let's pick one of the most attractive women on the planet right now and have her play the witch. I'm assuming they will make her look gross with makeup.

And then cast an unattractive girl as the one who is supposed to be beautiful. But I guess they've changed the movie to try and make that casting decision not so absurd?

edit: FTR, I don't see where in that video that she hates her Snow White character
You know they did that about a decade ago when Kristen Stewart played the princess character and the evil queen was Charlize Theron in Snow White and the Huntsman. Now I know Charlize is a nut job but she is beautiful. Stewart was so woefully miscast for that movie, but she was coming off the twilight fame.

There are other clips of her, putting down the snow white character, though. Maybe not in this exact one, but there are others. She was very distainful her. Goes on and on about how times have changed and she doesn't need to be saved and the prince basically stalked her and she was pretty much a weak character, etc.
Muy
AG
I'm pretty sure nobody uses the distance between Snow White's eyes to measure 1 foot.
Robert L. Peters
Her face could make an onion cry.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
CDUB98
AG
If Disney were smart, they'd dump this project, but they're not. The gospel of woke must be preached at all costs.
FIDO*98*
AG
I was so excited to get through page one one and not see this yet. Thought I was going to get those stars. That was my first connection seeing those cicada looking eyes
BarnacleBill
AG
She looks like AOC's homely little sister
agent-maroon
AG
BarnacleBill said:

She looks like AOC's homely little sister
Kind of speaks like her as well. Vapid, shallow, narcissistic, tone deaf...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
turfman80
AG
Oh blow it out your ass, Rachel.
sleepybeagle
AG
LoneStarFree said:

post of the day!
i-miss-the-republic
Furlock Bones said:

What is funny and sad about what she said in that interview was one of the exact reasons the critical drinker was talking about with the strong female character sucks. Everything for the strong female character is a self actualization routine.

Critical Drinker is great. Tells it like it is with no BS. Highly recommend.
Madman
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

I wouldn't be surprised to find out this image has been manipulated to make her eyes CLOSER together. Compared to the other examples on this thread of her, this image appears to make her eye spacing less extreme.

ABATTBQ11
AG
This movie will absolutely lose money like the little mermaid.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Nanomachines son said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

None of these women are attractive, at all. They aren't even average. I have never seen a woman in real life with wide set eyes. It's like they are purposely going after people with fetal alcohol syndrome or something.
That's not what people with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome look like.

This is what people with Fetal alcohol syndrome look like:

for example:

BadMoonRisin
AG
How so? Im not doubting you, Im just genuinely curious.

I would think that mass media was as popular back in those days, at least now compared to social media.

A young star or starlet saying a dumb thing that goes viral on social media these days could spell a multi-million dollar loss for the company that employs them. Wouldn't think the impact would be as large in the early 1900s.
TexasAggie_97
AG
That girl is bat **** crazy. Woe to the man that ever tries to date her.
BadMoonRisin
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Ulysses90
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Nanomachines son said:

None of these women are attractive, at all. They aren't even average. I have never seen a woman in real life with wide set eyes. It's like they are purposely going after people with fetal alcohol syndrome or something.
They are priming us for Alien revelation "we've been here all along"

Apparently the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome look is trending.
Madman
AG

FCBlitz
Nanomachines son said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

The upper right hand one is super attractive. She is in Queens Gambit and Peaky Blinders and is a knockout in both.
dreyOO
BarKeep_03 said:

Wow, what a twit. For all the railing she did about the original movie, they should have just written their own girl-power movie. Make her so strong and *****y that no man could or would save her. See how it does at the box office.

Oh that's right, you wanted to use the name Snow White to get some suckers to buy a ticket. My family won't be one. That looks terrible.
agent-maroon
AG
FCBlitz said:

Nanomachines son said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

The upper right hand one is super attractive. She is in Queens Gambit and Peaky Blinders and is a knockout in both.
Anya Taylor-Joy. Did a google image search and didn't find any pics that I found attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess
96AgGrad
AG
Nanomachines son said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.