"Snow White" actress has crocodile tears over backlash

12,083 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TheBonifaceOption

In what world is this attractive?
Logos Stick
And she's ugly.

When the Queen asks who is the fairest of all, the mirror ain't ever gonna say Snow Brown.
Ginormus Ag
AG
In a world where it's always closing time and you have had way too much to drink.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

When the Queen asks who is the fairest of all, the mirror ain't ever gonna say Snow Brown Sand Beige.
FIFY

She's been so smug in her condescension of the movie. It's no wonder people hate her. The entire reason they are making a live action is because this movie that came out 85 years ago has withstood the test of time. It's beloved. It is the film that put Walt Disney Studios on the map and was Walt Disney's baby. To speak so ill of it is so tone-deaf that I do not understand how no one at the studio has asked her to put on a muzzle. Of course, the fact that they haven't isn't further evidence that the Walt Disney Company that many of us grew up loving is a thing of the past.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I would find it hard to be inside her brain as well.
AgBQ-00
AG
there's a resemblance here
annie88
AG
Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

When the Queen asks who is the fairest of all, the mirror ain't ever gonna say Snow Brown.
Especially when the queen is being played by Gal Gadot, aka Wonder Woman.
deddog
AG
Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

The movie has changed the line.

According to Zegler, the new line is "Who will be the most just of all"
No. Not kidding.
C@LAg
A Net Full of Jello said:

She's been so smug in her condescension of the movie. It's no wonder people hate her. The entire reason they are making a live action is because this movie that came out 85 years ago
they are making it because their trademark/copyright/whatever is about to expire and this helps to extend it.
annie88
AG
Well, you know she's 22, so she knows everything there is to know about life in the world.

She also seems to be a wee bit narcissistic.

Hopefully she'll use this as a learning experience, but something tells me she's going to keep doubling down on either victimization or her stupid comments.

Now we were all young once, but most of us would never have taken such an arrogant stance.

She also wasn't taken out of context in any of the comment she made. And boy is she in on the victimization.

It has obviously been edited, so I believe she most likely recorded this and her agent fixed it for her, thinking it had some kind of cohesion.

I'm pretty sure she is GenZ and this is just a perfect example of them. Crazy narcissism.
Come Out Roll
AG
Good God….what the Hell is she blathering about??? Did ANY of that make sense…to anyone???
BadMoonRisin
AG
Im wondering why new up and coming actors and actresses aren't given media training coaches to help them know what to say and what not to say like college athletes are to avoid saying controversial things that would damage the product they are promoting.

Yes, the interviews are generally more boring and there are tons of cliches similar to "coach speak" -- "we just wanted to go out there and play our best....the other team was a great team we just played our hardest", etc. to avoid saying controversial things, but it would at least keep them from having people who have no idea who they are from forming a negative opinion of them months before the movie comes out, and locking people into not seeing it before it's even being promoted yet.

Or maybe they dont care. I saw her and the director on the red carpet when she was hating on the original movie and the director seemed to be egging her on like she agreed.

They'll probably blame the lack of interest in this movie on "trolls", "toxic masculinity" or "misogyny" just like the rest of the failures they are producing nowadays.
YouBet
AG
annie88 said:

Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

Especially when the queen is being played by Gal Gadot, aka Wonder Woman.
This is what is incredible to me but typical.

Let's pick one of the most attractive women on the planet right now and have her play the witch. I'm assuming they will make her look gross with makeup.

And then cast an unattractive girl as the one who is supposed to be beautiful. But I guess they've changed the movie to try and make that casting decision not so absurd?

edit: FTR, I don't see where in that video that she hates her Snow White character
C@LAg
BadMoonRisin said:

Im wondering why new up and coming actors and actresses aren't given media training coaches to help them know what to say and what not to say like college athletes are to avoid saying controversial things that would damage the product they are promoting.
the old studio system was lliterally built to do that.
Maroon Dawn
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

More over, in what world are we to believe that Gal Gadot (evil Queen) is somehow jealous of this donkey in a wig
2wealfth Man
AG
She is awfully proud of herself; heard "I" about 2 dozen times. Not well spoken at all.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

10,000 BC
Ghost91
Come Out Roll said:

Good God….what the Hell is she blathering about??? Did ANY of that make sense…to anyone???

Excuse me, I speak 'Hollywood'. Allow me to translate. (Clears throat):
"Me me me, me me me ME me. Me me me me meeee, me me me me me".
Nanomachines son
TheBonifaceOption said:

None of these women are attractive, at all. They aren't even average. I have never seen a woman in real life with wide set eyes. It's like they are purposely going after people with fetal alcohol syndrome or something.
Señor Chang
AG
Whelp, let's make it an even Billion.

https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/disney-faces-900-million-in-losses-after-major-box-office-disappointments.html
2wealfth Man
AG
Nanomachines son
deddog said:

Logos Stick said:

And she's ugly.

The movie has changed the line.

According to Zegler, the new line is "Who will be the most just of all"
No. Not kidding.

Well yeah, they can't use the original line because she looks like a hammerhead shark and Gal Gadot is Gal Gadot. It would be utterly laughable for the Queen to use that line.

"Who is the fairest of them all?"

Yeah somehow I don't see this working out.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
C@LAg said:

A Net Full of Jello said:

She's been so smug in her condescension of the movie. It's no wonder people hate her. The entire reason they are making a live action is because this movie that came out 85 years ago
they are making it because their trademark/copyright/whatever is about to expire and this helps to extend it.
There was a scene in the original production where Snow White taught the dwarfs to pray. It ended up on the cutting room floor. How about re-releasing the OG with that and other cut scenes in it.

I'm just kidding. That doesn't fit the narrative Walt Disney Studios is pushing now.
TheBonifaceOption
Maroon Dawn said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

More over, in what world are we to believe that Gal Gadot (evil Queen) is somehow jealous of this donkey in a wig
This reminds me of Snow White and the Huntsman where we were told that Charlize Theron is somehow threatened by Kristen Stewart.

TheBonifaceOption
Nanomachines son said:

None of these women are attractive, at all. They aren't even average. I have never seen a woman in real life with wide set eyes. It's like they are purposely going after people with fetal alcohol syndrome or something.
They are priming us for Alien revelation "we've been here all along"
C@LAg
TheBonifaceOption said:

This reminds me of Snow White and the Huntsman where we were told that Charlize Theron is somehow threatened by Kristen Stewart.

TBF the older queen is supposed to be hot until she ages out, and snow white gets a little older... so I would want a hot momma in the role.
Trajan88
AG
Looks that there's a ton of makeup/spackling coating that face too.
2wealfth Man
AG
Looks like we have another Meagan Markle in the offing
A Net Full of Jello
AG
2wealfth Man said:

How on earth does the prince "stalk" Snow White in the first one? He sees her outside the castle and listens to her singing. He joins in the singing and they fall in love. They can't be together, though, because the queen wants Snow White dead so Snow White, being smart enough to handle her business, gets the heck out of dodge. The prince continues searching for her and finds her dead. He goes to kiss her goodbye and that breaks the spell. How is that stalking?

For anyone on here who knows me in real life, if I am ever kidnapped or have to run away for my own safety, it is okay for my husband to pursue me and try to find me. I don't see that as kidnapping. Further, if he has to kiss me to break the spell, he has my permission. He doesn't have to decided to let me just die because I can't verbalize consent.
PA24
AG
Snowbrown
TheBonifaceOption
Trajan88 said:

Looks that there's a ton of makeup/spackling coating that face too.
When your foundation is in a paint sprayer instead of Jesus Christ.
sleepybeagle
AG
Nanomachines son said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

I like to segment overall beauty to 4 attributes. Some girls may have all 4 qualities, some excel at just one or two.

Prettiness - Outward overall appearance: face, figure, hair
Cuteness - Childlike, youthful, delicateness
Sexiness - Attractive alluring qualities that pull you to them.
Attractiveness - Ineffable quality's of interest, that is personality, intelligence, femininity, athletic ability, etc...

I too see how someone would find Zegler pretty, but I do not find her sexy or attractive at all.
TheBonifaceOption
sleepybeagle said:

Prettiness - Outward overall appearance: face, figure, hair
Cuteness - Childlike, youthful, delicateness
Sexiness - Attractive alluring qualities that pull you to them.
Attractiveness - Ineffable quality's of interest, that is personality, intelligence, femininity, athletic ability, etc...

Gonna need some Rule #1 to know the difference.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.