Time to invade Canada - according to random twitter guy

4,091 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Demosthenes81
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gigem314 said:

My first thought too. LOL
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ag with kids
AG
FTA 2001 said:

I might have missed it among the plethora of Xweets, but how many innocent Canadian citizens does this plan contemplate being killed in this proposed war?

There ARE NO "innocent" Canadians...

They know what they did...
Ag with kids
AG
Some very important points to take from that:

Quote:

Second: why should you trust me?

I'm a 99th-percentile Wikipedia male.

It's the type of intellectual pursuit that women just don't understand. And seeing how womanly the Canadians have become, I don't think they will anticipate my strategic brilliance.
If this is not the strongest endorsement of a military mind, I don't know what is...

Quote:

The 82nd Airborne will be responsible for securing Toronto Pearson International Airport.

The first order of business will be to change its code from YYZ to TOR. What kind of airport code is YYZ? Are you serious?
I'm going to have to disagree with this. It will COMPLETELY **** up the beat of the song...

Dash - Dash Dash Dash - Dot Dash Dot

WTF kinda beat is that?

Quote:

The major problem is that the US Army doesn't have a single base in Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, Minnesota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa i.e. all the places near Central Canada.
This is obviously a strategic error we have with our military that needs to be rectified ASAP!
depogs
AG
It's like I've been saying for years "54-40 or fight"
These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.-Thomas Paine
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
I like it.

This will need to happen before we take Mexico and South America as well.

A United America is the logical solution when WWIII starts.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Demosthenes81
AG

Quote:

The major problem is that the US Army doesn't have a single base in Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, Minnesota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa i.e. all the places near Central Canada.
Quote:

This is obviously a strategic error we have with our military that needs to be rectified ASAP!

I propose a base in northern Montana. Call it Fort Mulvaney and man it (I mean people it) with all of our rainbow warriors.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.