Monica Lewinsky is 50

11,389 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by pagerman @ work
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who are we to impose judgment on the dude.

It should be the right of every American to go out have sex with whoever they want to.

Its not the place of congress to go out and impose some moral judgment on what the dude was up to IN HIS OWN HOUSE for god's sake.

They never should have messed with that tar baby.

30-years later we got 8-balls in the whitehouse library and trans-tittys on the WH lawn.

So at the end of the day it didn't matter, and it never should have mattered.

It may be an unpopular opinion but having sex with an intern in your own house is the god given right of every American and that right should remain inviolate.
akm91
AG
Although X-32 could also be referred to as Kamala
Stat Monitor Repairman
Win At Life said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

infinity ag said:

She was all over the news when I graduated from A&M and started my career.
Why does she look so unrecognizable now? It's more than just getting older.

Got older, lost weight, discovered dental care, got rid of that awful 90's do
Got a photo of this from the rear so I can confirm if she's still wearing that thong?
Would also like to see photo from rear.
Logos Stick
I think she is decent looking, even back then.
TexAg1987
aggie93 said:

I'm betting that Monica has not worn a blue dress since.
jetch17
AG
Old lady neck
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

The thing that was so funny is that he had a meeting with his whole cabinet and told them that Monica was lying.
So what.

You get a bj in the office and get asked about it, you walking into that conference room and doing the exact same thing.

So I don't blame the guy. He did what he had to do under the circumstances.

If Biden can do coke in the white house then Bill and Monica should have been allowed to have consensual sex in the white house.
nortex97
AG
She is a convenient reminder that the depravity of Democrats didn't start with poopy pants. The Clintons are after all just a branch of the Ted Kennedy wing of leftist amoral hypocrisy and criminality in politics in America.
Stat Monitor Repairman
At the end of the day Monica Lewensky hurt women the most.

Women should be allowed to go through their Monica phase without getting shamed for it.

Republican congress didn't get the memo that they ain't the boss of all women.

They should have stayed out of it but they couldn't resist that meat.
Old May Banker
AG
lol

It's about a lying ass POTUS.... he's the one that put Monica in that situation. Not your "the meanie republicans" propaganda.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Old May Banker said:

lol

It's about a lying ass POTUS.... he's the one that put Monica in that situation. Not your "the meanie republicans" propaganda.
Having sex with an intern inside your home-office should get a free pass across the board.

Apply that equally to everyone.

This never should have been made into a partisan issue.
Tanya 93
Old May Banker said:

lol

Keeping the stained dress put her in that position.
aggie93
AG
TexAg1987 said:

aggie93 said:

I'm betting that Monica has not worn a blue dress since.

I stand corrected, she is even a bigger idiot than I realized.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Stat Monitor Repairman
I don't care about meanie republican angle to it.

All i'm tryna say is that 30-years out the whole deal looks like the stupidest decision imaginable.

Nobody can complain about the treatment of Trump in 2023 without first acknowledging that Monica was the camel's nose under the tent.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
Monica's internship was the greatest internship of all time.

For the next 30- years she would never miss a meal.

So godspeed to Monica Lewensky. A true American icon.

The spirit of Monica is what Teddy Rosevelt was talking about in his 1910 speech

The credit belongs to the [woman] who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds;

T.R - 1910
AggieMD95
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Old May Banker said:

lol

Having sex with an intern inside your home-office should get a free pass across the board.

Apply that equally to everyone.

This never should have been made into a partisan issue.

I don't think this was the initial issue being investigated by the SC. It was more or less stumbled upon. Result was BC committed perjury and obstructed Justice by coercing witnesses to lie to investigators. He was dirty as they come, not just for sexually harassing a WH intern.
akm91
AG
This came out during the Whitewater investigation.
Ags4DaWin
She advocated voting for Hillary over Trump.

In spite of the fact that Hillary dragged her name through the mud.

Would not touch that woman with a 90 foot pole.
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

This came out during the Whitewater investigation.
A combination of the Starr investigation and the Paula Jones case.
91AggieLawyer
AG

We might be a lot better off if Monica kept her mouth shut.

The republicans monica lewensky bs in the 90s was the precipice for a lot of the chaos we see today,

You're seriously blaming the Republicans for a) the bs and b) the mess we're in? No blame for Clinton and the democrats for stringing it out even though they knew that he did it? Resignation was the right answer -- everyone knew it -- and they wouldn't even entertain the thought. No chance they could give up the appearance of a power loss. Hell, it would have HELPED Gore win in 2000, but would have hurt Clinton long term, and they put power/party over principle. Like usual.

This is the dumbest comment I've seen on here in a while, and that's saying a lot.
Stat Monitor Repairman
You right, but they could have just as easily un-stumbled upon it which is what should have probably happened in hindsight.

But people got so titillated over it, the whole thing got out of control.

Republicans thought they had struck gold with this deal but 30-years later it was later revealed to be pyrite.
hsjnlssmith89
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Can someone remind me what the question was that went with that answer? It escapes me at the moment. Getting old I guess.
Stat Monitor Repairman
91AggieLawyer said:

We might be a lot better off if Monica kept her mouth shut.

The republicans monica lewensky bs in the 90s was the precipice for a lot of the chaos we see today,
You're seriously blaming the Republicans for a) the bs and b) the mess we're in? No blame for Clinton and the democrats for stringing it out even though they knew that he did it? Resignation was the right answer -- everyone knew it -- and they wouldn't even entertain the thought. No chance they could give up the appearance of a power loss. Hell, it would have HELPED Gore win in 2000, but would have hurt Clinton long term, and they put power/party over principle. Like usual.

This is the dumbest comment I've seen on here in a while, and that's saying a lot.
But it didn't hurt Clinton long term. that's what I'm saying.

The whole thing was a pointless exercise.

The only thing That hurt Clinton long term was named Donald Trump.

And nobody saw that coming.

If it wasn't for Trump, Hillary would be president right now WITH Bill in the oval office as first dude probably gettin' after it with the trans tit lady.

We've just got no way of knowing.

But the point is, is that neither Clinton was damaged by this and the whole thing was futile.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

No blame for Clinton and the democrats for stringing it out even though they knew that he did it?
Bad facts make bad law.
Logos Stick
Ags4DaWin said:

Mental illness.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Logos Stick said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Mental illness.
Monica had Stockholm syndrome.
hsjnlssmith89
AG
I agree that it was the early stages of where the rhetoric is these days. However, the Dems would have been just as bad if not worse had the shoe been on the other foot.

It was news worthy since the President of the US was getting blow jobs in the oval office frome someone other than his wife and he got caught. Should have just owned up to it and moved on, but he chose to continue with the charade instead and ultimately got the massive embarrassment/humiliation he deserved. Reagan had his Contra/Iran scandal and Bill had his Cigar (take advantage of his position over an intern) moment.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Look at Hillary and that bob haircut telling us all about that vast right wing conspiracy.

Those were the good ol days and we didn't even know it.
AgsMnn
AG
infinity ag said:

She was all over the news when I graduated from A&M and started my career.
Why does she look so unrecognizable now? It's more than just getting older.

If only she would have worn this dress that night.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

I agree that it was the early stages of where the rhetoric is these days. However, the Dems would have been just as bad if not worse had the shoe been on the other foot.
Can't disagree with you on that.

The shoe on the other foot it would have been the same deal.

100%
Leon Sandcastle
AG
If I recall correctly, the question was "Is it true that you are in a sexual relationship with Lewinski". He originally answered no and said it wasn't a lie because at that very moment, it was not true. If Is meant right now, then no, he had already broken it off.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
hsjnlssmith89 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Can someone remind me what the question was that went with that answer? It escapes me at the moment. Getting old I guess.
I was around and following this crap closely, but I didn't remember either.
I found this (from Slate) from 1998 - Link
hsjnlssmith89
AG
Leon Sandcastle said:

If I recall correctly, the question was "Is it true that you are in a sexual relationship with Lewinski". He originally answered no and said it wasn't a lie because at that very moment, it was not true. If Is meant right now, then no, he had already broken it off.

Thanks for the refresher.
TxTarpon

All the rage at the time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.