Monica Lewinsky is 50

11,362 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by pagerman @ work
Would ja 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well…..
91AggieLawyer
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

91AggieLawyer said:

We might be a lot better off if Monica kept her mouth shut.

The republicans monica lewensky bs in the 90s was the precipice for a lot of the chaos we see today,
You're seriously blaming the Republicans for a) the bs and b) the mess we're in? No blame for Clinton and the democrats for stringing it out even though they knew that he did it? Resignation was the right answer -- everyone knew it -- and they wouldn't even entertain the thought. No chance they could give up the appearance of a power loss. Hell, it would have HELPED Gore win in 2000, but would have hurt Clinton long term, and they put power/party over principle. Like usual.

This is the dumbest comment I've seen on here in a while, and that's saying a lot.
But it didn't hurt Clinton long term. that's what I'm saying.

The whole thing was a pointless exercise.

The only thing That hurt Clinton long term was named Donald Trump.

And nobody saw that coming.

If it wasn't for Trump, Hillary would be president right now WITH Bill in the oval office as first dude probably gettin' after it with the trans tit lady.

We've just got no way of knowing.

But the point is, is that neither Clinton was damaged by this and the whole thing was futile.

The hell it didn't hurt him. He lost his law license, had to settle a civil case that probably would have went away otherwise, he was impeached (only second President ever -- only second President to face REAL impeachment), and his nothing "Presidency" and responsibility for 9/11 was far more scrutinized. Don't say it didn't hurt him. That's either ignorance or dishonesty. It doesn't matter what happened later with Hillary. There are certain people, you it seems included, that hold Clinton in high enough esteem that he could have murdered someone and it wouldn't have mattered.

It was the right thing to do regardless of the damage it inflicted.
JSKolache
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

infinity ag said:

She was all over the news when I graduated from A&M and started my career.
Why does she look so unrecognizable now? It's more than just getting older.

Got older, lost weight, discovered dental care, got rid of that awful 90's do
+100k of plastic surgery over the decades.
YouBet
AG
All these years later and my two main observations:

1. Monica looks good for 50.
2. Bill from the 90s would be a Republican in the 20s. We wish we had that guy as President, now.
Ags4DaWin
YouBet said:

2. Bill from the 90s would be a Republican in the 20s. We wish we had that guy as President, now.

Yes.

I totally miss how he accelerated the movement of tech and manufacturing to China and how he allowed them to steal defense tech secrets.

It was so great of him to begin the infiltration of America by the Chinese in earnest.

Oh and don't forget how he bombed Iraq to try to distract everyone from the blow job thing

And how he committed multiple accounts of sexual assault.

And the whole Somalia thing. He did a bang up job there.

And Waco...masterful

Where did that old pervert go?

But he was President during that whole tech boom thing that he absolutely had no influence over whatsoever....so yeah that totally makes up for all the awful things he did during his presidency that the media covered for him over.
pagerman @ work
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Man they grow up fast. Seems like only yesterday she was crawling around on the floor, putting things in her mouth.

EOT
Stat Monitor Repairman
91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

The republicans monica lewensky bs in the 90s was the precipice for a lot of the chaos we see today,
You're seriously blaming the Republicans for a) the bs and b) the mess we're in? No blame for Clinton and the democrats for stringing it out even though they knew that he did it? Resignation was the right answer -- everyone knew it -- and they wouldn't even entertain the thought. No chance they could give up the appearance of a power loss. Hell, it would have HELPED Gore win in 2000, but would have hurt Clinton long term, and they put power/party over principle. Like usual.

This is the dumbest comment I've seen on here in a while, and that's saying a lot.

If it wasn't for Trump, Hillary would be president right now WITH Bill in the oval office as first dude probably gettin' after it with the trans tit lady.

But the point is, is that neither Clinton was damaged by this and the whole thing was futile.

The hell it didn't hurt him. He lost his law license, had to settle a civil case that probably would have went away otherwise, he was impeached (only second President ever -- only second President to face REAL impeachment), and his nothing "Presidency" and responsibility for 9/11 was far more scrutinized. Don't say it didn't hurt him. That's either ignorance or dishonesty. It doesn't matter what happened later with Hillary. There are certain people, you it seems included, that hold Clinton in high enough esteem that he could have murdered someone and it wouldn't have mattered.

At the time it all went down I thought it was the right thing to do,

But now I don't,

I think it ultimately accelerated what we see today. Which is one party constantly trying to put the other party's leader in jail.

Its become a part of the political process.

Its expected that one party will try to find some reason to impeach the president.

So its hard to say that we wouldn't be better off not having set the precedent.

You are right only the second president impeached

But since that time weve had calls for impeachment of GW Bush, Obama, Trump, now Biden.

Impeachment has become the norm.

It seems like the people that wrote the constitution considered it an extraordinary remedy,

Now we are about to see three presidents impeached in the past 30-years. And one of those twice in a single term.
LMCane
it's called "plastic surgery"
LMCane
it is pretty funny that the same MAGA "conservatives" who were loudest calling for Clinton to be impeached and removed...

are now defending the four arrests and indictments of Trump for issues 'just a tad more important than a Lewinsky in the Oval office"

YouBet
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

YouBet said:

Yes.

I totally miss how he accelerated the movement of tech and manufacturing to China and how he allowed them to steal defense tech secrets.

It was so great of him to begin the infiltration of America by the Chinese in earnest.

Oh and don't forget how he bombed Iraq to try to distract everyone from the blow job thing

And Waco...masterful

But he was President during that whole tech boom thing that he absolutely had no influence over whatsoever....so yeah that totally makes up for all the awful things he did during his presidency that the media covered for him over.

Still better than Biden.

That should be a campaign slogan for someone. We've reached so far down into the sewer for candidates that Build Back Better should change to Better Than Biden.
LMCane
Ags4DaWin said:

YouBet said:

Yes.

And Waco...masterful

leaving out how Osama Bin Laden was blowing up our embassies in Kenya and Nairobi and nearly sank the USS Cole with Clinton doing nothing real about it

I think he launced air strikes on Sudan as well but not really going after Iraq.
YouBet
AG
LMCane said:

it is pretty funny that the same MAGA "conservatives" who were loudest calling for Clinton to be impeached and removed...

are now defending the four arrests and indictments of Trump for issues 'just a tad more important than a Lewinsky in the Oval office"

Meanwhile, Biden racks up a list of offenses more egregious than Nixon, Clinton, and Trump combined and nothing will ever happen.
TxTarpon

Quote:

Hell Paul Shanklin, Rush Limbaugh's parody song guy turned "Secret Agent Man" into "Secret Asian Man" over ChinaGate
And the song with the AlGore chorus: Wearing a wire, wearing a wwwwwiiiiiirrrrrreeeeee
BBRex
AG
Personally, I think that, as commander-in-chief, the president should be held accountable to Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice or something similar. Primarily to prevent presidents from getting caught in honey trap or blackmail situations that could harm our country.
TxTarpon
Great point.
JFK had that issue with the mob.
Ag with kids
AG

91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

But now I don't,

I think it ultimately accelerated what we see today. Which is one party constantly trying to put the other party's leader in jail.

Its expected that one party will try to find some reason to impeach the president.

But since that time weve had calls for impeachment of GW Bush, Obama, Trump, now Biden.

It seems like the people that wrote the constitution considered it an extraordinary remedy,

Now we are about to see three presidents impeached in the past 30-years. And one of those twice in a single term.
This made me go look something up about Andrew Johnson. And then, it dawned on me that Tommy Lee Jones looks just like him...

Ag with kids
AG
LMCane said:

There were MAGA "conservatives" back in 1998?

Did not know that.
YouBet
AG
Ag with kids said:

91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

But now I don't,

This made me go look something up about Andrew Johnson. And then, it dawned on me that Tommy Lee Jones looks just like him...

You found an Immortal.
SuhrThang
A couple more years and she'll have the taste out of her mouth.
“A drunkard’s dream if I ever did see one”
Ag with kids
AG
YouBet said:

Ag with kids said:

91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

But now I don't,

You found an Immortal.
There can be only one!

Phatbob
AG
I think she will admit that her time at the White House really sucked.
Ag with kids
AG
Phatbob said:

I think she will admit that her time at the White House really sucked.
You own it, you better never let it go (go)
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
pagerman @ work
AG

91AggieLawyer said:

91AggieLawyer said:

But now I don't,

I think you are forgetting the bitter taste left by the Nixon/Watergate episode for republicans and the way the media and the left treated him throughout his administration.

And there have been calls to impeach every president since at least Nixon. It didn't start with Clinton.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.