Cocaine in the White House

30,902 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Jack Ruby said:

aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

Aggie95 said:

Some low level WH employee is about to have a bag of cocaine planted on them to become the fall guy.
Not sure low level staffers are allowed to use the Executive Entrance. Too close to the Situation Room.
Let me come back to this a moment. What are the chances it was a SS agent? Would the SS reveal that?

You'd have to be exceptionally stupid to be an SS officer and have coke delivered to the WH.
SS doesn't much like the Bidens, from what I have read. I was thinking more of a framing operation? If no DNA or prints found on the bag?

Sad that I trust the SS no more than I do the FBI and DOJ, isn't it?

Joe's SS code name is Celtic. What do you think Hunter's is? Hoover?
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer

This changes things. If the cocaine was on the lower level of the West Wing -- and not on the main floor lobby, it makes it much more likely to be the staff and not a visitor. The lower level door is not regularly used by guests. It's a staff entrance.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"Navin." Steve Martin's character in the movie The Jerk.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Omri Ceren
@omriceren

The way this White House approaches comms is just wild.

"Yeah whatever. Just tell them we actually found the blow somewhere else."
Logos Stick
aggiehawg said:

Jack Ruby said:

aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

Aggie95 said:

Some low level WH employee is about to have a bag of cocaine planted on them to become the fall guy.
Not sure low level staffers are allowed to use the Executive Entrance. Too close to the Situation Room.
Let me come back to this a moment. What are the chances it was a SS agent? Would the SS reveal that?

You'd have to be exceptionally stupid to be an SS officer and have coke delivered to the WH.
SS doesn't much like the Bidens, from what I have read. I was thinking more of a framing operation? If no DNA or prints found on the bag?

Sad that I trust the SS no more than I do the FBI and DOJ, isn't it?

It's like the Borg from Star Trek. They go up there and become assimilated.

There was a study showing SCOTUS justices become more liberal the longer they are on the court. I believe part of it is being in DC.
MouthBQ98
AG
Part of it is probably also lower T, not kidding.
Logos Stick
MouthBQ98 said:

Part of it is probably also lower T, not kidding.

Good point.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There was a study showing SCOTUS justices become more liberal the longer they are on the court. I believe part of it is being in DC.
Famed DC cocktail circuit. Not just the justices but their kids are shunned as well.

ETA: Not from the cocktails, obviously, the socials for kids things.
Bryanisbest
AG
Name the last liberal justice who became more conservative while on the court. Betcha can't do it.
jja79
AG
I'm wondering how any crime ever get solved when they can't solve this riddle in about 20 minutes.
Shoefly!
AG
Tramp96 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Is Kamala on that booger sugar?
It would explain so much.

Plus, I hear it helps with knee pain.

The leftover blow she rubs on her lips for some reason.
aggiehawg
AG
jja79 said:

I'm wondering how any crime ever get solved when they can't solve this riddle in about 20 minutes.
SS was moved to Homeland Security from Treasury. That's how. Mayorkas. Not that Yellen can find her butt with both hands and a mirror either.
45-70Ag
AG
They know who did it, there's no mystery. If any one of us had access to the same stuff the secret service does, we could figure this out in about five minutes.

They're either trying to figure out who's taking the blame or Biden and his child predator administration is trying to figure out a lie to tell the press.

Either way, another example amongst god knows how many now they're the worst people to occupy 1600 Pennsylvania in history. They deserve hell and deserve to be there sooner than later.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

They know who did it, there's no mystery. If any one of us had access to the same stuff the secret service does, we could figure this out in about five minutes.
If that long.

Uniformed SS found it. They were on scene the entire time.
zoneag
Our government can find every yokel from Bumfrick, Arkansas that wandered into the Capitol on 1/6 and imprison them, but can't seem to find out who brought a baggie of cocaine into the most secure and surveilled building in the world?

And judging by this thread, leftists don't seem to care all that much.
Garrelli 5000
AG
mslags97 said:

ArcticPenguin said:

It is also bizzaro world that anyone thinks that the cocaine is attributable to Biden or his administration when it was found where visits check their items to go on White House tours.

Where did you go? Proven your statement was wrong. You either lied or parroted a liar. Then you disappear when your lie is shown. Typical….
Kind of scary to think she's an attorney (that was probably a lie too). She's been busted saying things that are orders of magnitude dumber and more dishonest. Never bothers to admit defeat, disappears, pops back up a while later and tries to outdo her past performances.

Staff - take out the trash.
Stat Monitor Repairman
2023 ...

AND WE TALKIN' COCAINE AT THE WHITE HOUSE BABY!

What a time to be alive!
Ag87H2O
AG
aggiehawg said:

"Working harder than an ugly stripper". I love this guy.

He is politics version of Mike Leach.
Prosperdick
AG
Tramp96 said:

TRM said:

But they do, and they're the ones hatching it up!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ag87H2O said:

He is politics version of Mike Leach.
RIP Mike
CanyonAg77
AG
bonfarr said:

Crackhead
StandUpforAmerica
AGinHI
AG

Gigem314
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

aggielostinETX
AG
Get ready for the massive false flag this weekend
Stat Monitor Repairman
They'll blame it on the last national championship team to visit the White House or say it's a remnant of the Trump administration.
MarkTwain
Secret Service is now saying the Coke was found right outside the situation room in the compartments where you check your cell phones before entering the SCIF. there are no tourists access to that area. There is just a limited number of staff that have access to that area.

The initial lies to deflect are blown up now.
nortex97
AG
will25u
usmcbrooks
And right on que.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-allies-dismiss-cocaine-discovery-gop-fodder-political-bull-s-t

Quote:

Allies of the Biden administration fumed at reports on cocaine found in the White House over the holiday weekend, calling the flurry of media attention "political bull s."
"It's all political fodder right now, political bull s***," a source close to the White House told The Hill. The insider scoffed the story was predictably being leveraged by the right, after former President Trump claimed the illegal drug belong to President Biden and his son Hunter.
"I think it's comical. Of course, you're going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that's going to get people wired up they're going to do so,"
captkirk
AG
usmcbrooks said:

And right on que.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-allies-dismiss-cocaine-discovery-gop-fodder-political-bull-s-t

Quote:

Allies of the Biden administration fumed at reports on cocaine found in the White House over the holiday weekend, calling the flurry of media attention "political bull s."
"It's all political fodder right now, political bull s***," a source close to the White House told The Hill. The insider scoffed the story was predictably being leveraged by the right, after former President Trump claimed the illegal drug belong to President Biden and his son Hunter.
"I think it's comical. Of course, you're going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that's going to get people wired up they're going to do so,"

They would have said the same thing if a dead hooker had been found in the WH. Its hilarious
aggiehawg
AG
Addiction is considered a disability under the ADA. But for drugs or opiods, person has to be in recovery.
usmcbrooks
aggiehawg said:

Addiction is considered a disability under the ADA. But for drugs or opiods, person has to be in recovery.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

some type of antidote
Anecdote is the word they wanted.
rausr
AG
sam callahan said:

There is a better chance of me being elected president than there is of legitimate drug tests on Hunter

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.