Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis slammed

12,393 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Pizza
Johnny Park!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wasn't Big Mike there on a Hammer Throw scholarship in the first place?
CyclingAg82
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong."
rocky the dog said:
She's correct. She didn't belong there, and not because of her race.

Brevity....the soul of wit.

Well done Sir.

Thank you, kind sir.

And let me add this to the conversation...

Very true.....just ask Bud Light.
Opalka
AG
C@LAg said:

Moochelle is screaming racism again.

Color me shocked.
This is decades old, what's so "again" about it? Oh it's conservatives bringing it up again. Must be a slow "Hunter " news day.
Deputy Travis Junior
Opalka said:

C@LAg said:

Color me shocked.
This is decades old, what's so "again" about it? Oh it's conservatives bringing it up again. Must be a slow "Hunter " news day.

Listen it's the internet and this is all anonymous so be real with me. Why does the Hunter Biden corruption not bother you? We know for a fact that hunter is a useless human being who was nevertheless receiving millions of dollars from shady characters such as a CCP money launderer and a Romanian criminal convicted of bribery (money to all the Biden hangers-on that the IRS knows about totals 20M ish). We also know that Biden is one of the biggest liars in DC (his debunked, recorded lies span decades), his claim that he didn't know about any of this and never talked business with his son is proven BS, and back in 2014 or 2015, the Obama State Department also thought the optics were terrible and Biden's involvement in Ukrainian anti-corruption efforts that just happened to benefit his son highly questionable (so this isn't just republican propaganda. 7-8 years ago the liberal state department was quietly saying the same things).

How did this not bother you? The hard, proven evidence is flirting with impeachment levels, the soft, circumstantial evidence is Everest-sized, and the only rebuttals we have are from a half senile serial liar who's been complaining about dc pay for 40+ years. Please, digest the evidence and spin me a version of this in which Joe isn't corrupt. Why are all these money launderers and bribers continuing to give Hunter and company tens of millions of dollars if Joe isn't involved?
fc2112
"underwhich"?
nortex97
AG

Testing to see if this DEI 'x' link shows.
Burdizzo
AG
The other question ahould be why Vermont, which is about 90% white, is celebrating Juneteenth.
zephyr88
AG
Yet, the 'black first', student second is the preferred mantra of many black students these days... and I'm not talking Princeton.
TAMU1990
AG
Tanya 93 said:

You guys do know there are childhood pics of her in dresses?

Do you think her parents brainwashed her into being a girl?

I know. She's just not very pretty. There are plenty of women who look more masculine and aren't pretty in this world. It's obviously a running joke, and she's a public figure so it comes with the territory.
Tanya 93
TAMU1990 said:

Tanya 93 said:

I know. She's just not very pretty. There are plenty of women who look more masculine and aren't pretty in this world. It's obviously a running joke, and she's a public figure so it comes with the territory.

Not sure everyone on 16 thinks it is a running joke.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Opalka said:

C@LAg said:

Color me shocked.

Listen it's the internet and this is all anonymous so he real with me. Why does the Hunter Biden corruption not bother you? We know for a fact that hunter is a useless human being who was nevertheless receiving millions of dollars from shady characters such as a CCP money launderer and a Romanian criminal convicted of bribery (money to all the Biden hangers-on that the IRS knows about totals 20M ish). We also know that Biden is one of the biggest liars in DC (his debunked, recorded lies span decades), his claim that he didn't know about any of this and never talked business with his son is proven BS, and back in 2014 or 2015, the Obama State Department also thought the optics were terrible and Biden's involvement in Ukrainian anti-corruption efforts that just happened to benefit his son highly questionable (so this isn't just republican propaganda. 7-8 years ago the liberal state department was quietly saying the same things).

How did this not bother you? The hard, proven evidence is flirting with impeachment levels, the soft, circumstantial evidence is Everest-sized, and the only rebuttals we have are from a half senile serial liar who's been complaining about dc pay for 40+ years. Please, digest the evidence and spin me a version of this in which Joe isn't corrupt. Why are all these money launderers and bribers continuing to give Hunter and company tens of millions of dollars if how isn't involved?

It doesn't bother him because they are on the same team.

If they weren't, he'd be screaming bloody murder.

Just think of the dems when Trump was in power spinning nothing into 2 impeachment.

Now mountains of evidence if corruption in the BCF but the dems play defense.

It's all good if it's on their side. Corruption. Pedophilia. Graft. Evil. All of it.
Science Denier
AG
C@LAg said:

Color me shocked.

She's screaming against the SCOTUS ruling. She realizes without the huge advantages she got because of the color of her skin, she'd be a nobody.

She's screaming FOR racism.
MaroonStain
AG
<insert dancing on Ellen show gif>

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
TAMU1990
AG
Tanya 93 said:

TAMU1990 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Not sure everyone on 16 thinks it is a running joke.

One could argue he was attracted to Michelle because of her masculine features, and after reading that lengthy article on Obama, that's not a stretch.
BadMoonRisin
AG
MaroonStain said:

<insert dancing on Ellen show gif>

Ripley's Believe It Or Not
BadMoonRisin
AG
Yeah, but look at her nutsack.

MaroonStain
AG
I'm not a biologist but those are not supposed to be there on a woman.
nortex97
AG
Clearly a male. "Becoming" and 'bring back our girls' comes to mind. Big Mike has never been very subtle.

Krazykat
AG
"I authorize the release of this paper for scholarly research."

Bwahahahaha! Funny chit right there!
Goat Man
AG
I like many conservatives believe the Obamas were bad for America. But I also believe calling Michelle Obama a man is a dumb joke.
TXAG 05
AG
Pretty sure those aren't her keys swinging around in her pants.
BadMoonRisin
AG
What do you believe about her ballbag hitting those pleated pants?

It's not because she's just super unattractive that these rumors came about. "She" has balls.
ChipFTAC01
AG
torrid said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Site of future second home on exclusive shoreline of Hawaii...not too scared of rising sea waters...

That image is making Regimental Sgt. Major Jonathan Quayle Higgins role in his grave.

The Obamas house is on the site of Robin's Nest correct?
Burdizzo
AG
Goat Man said:

I like many conservatives believe the Obamas were bad for America. But I also believe calling Michelle Obama a man is a dumb joke.

I believe the word is "tiresome". It's like "Where's the beef?" and "Got Milk?" They just wear out their welcome quickly.
Goat Man
AG
Burdizzo said:

Goat Man said:

I believe the word is "tiresome". It's like "Where's the beef?" and "Got Milk?" They just wear out their welcome quickly.
Yeah I can agree with that. Tiresome is a good description.
nortex97
AG
Brace for it: more rumors he-she with the man-back and no photo's while pregnant in public circulation will be the 'last second' nominee/replacement.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
If Michael wins, a man will be the "first female" president.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Pizza
Obama had D'Souza imprisoned...many people forget this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.