Social Media Reacts to missing Submersible

8,589 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bonus Hole
usmcbrooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The distress call before the disaster.

Ag with kids
AG
usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Kinda shallow of y'all to make these jokes and post these memes.
It is human nature to make these kind of jokes after a disaster. I still remember jokes popping up within hours of the Challenger explosion: "What were Christa McAuliffe's last words to her family? You feed the dogs, honey. I'll feed the fish."

I remember......What color were Christa McAuliffes eyes?
This one doesn't translate to the written word so well because of the dual spellings of the word...
jokershady
AG
Urban Ag said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

It is human nature to make these kind of jokes after a disaster. I still remember jokes popping up within hours of the Challenger explosion: "What were Christa McAuliffe's last words to her family? You feed the dogs, honey. I'll feed the fish."

True story. I was in 6th grade when this happened. Not long after, there was a Boy Scouts talent show at school that we had to participate in. Me and my buddy couldn't figure out what to do (guess we had no talent) so we decided to do a standup routine. We told a few dumb jokes which wasn't getting any traction with the crowd so we switched over to NASA/Challenger jokes. Even in non-woke 1986 this elicited everything from eye rolls to booing and suffice to say my mother was quite unhappy with me.
well….let's hear 'em!
jokershady
AG
Ag with kids said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

This one doesn't translate to the written word so well because of the dual spellings of the word...
is it blue?
Ag with kids
AG
Q: Why didn't the Challenger crew take showers before the mission?

A: They planned to wash up on shore.
Ag with kids
AG
jokershady said:

Ag with kids said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

is it blue?
One blue this way and one blue that way...
JB!98
AG
Ag with kids said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

14 year old me at the time could not believe how quick the jokes started after the disaster. It seems by that afternoon there were already jokes about it that were funny as hell to me. I just didn't know where they came from, did we have a kid that was in charge of writing jokes that were distributed in the school? Really amazing.
usmcbrooks
Ag with kids said:

Thought it was wash up on the beach.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
My dad always asked why Natalie Wood didn't take showers on her boat.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7
AG
CSTXAg92
AG
AgsOnDeck said:

**** R E N T F R E E ****

We live in their head RENT FREE
Ag with kids
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Ag with kids said:

Thought it was wash up on the beach.
It shore is the beach...
Ag with kids
AG
Ag with kids
AG
CrockerCock00
AG
jokershady said:

Urban Ag said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

True story. I was in 6th grade when this happened. Not long after, there was a Boy Scouts talent show at school that we had to participate in. Me and my buddy couldn't figure out what to do (guess we had no talent) so we decided to do a standup routine. We told a few dumb jokes which wasn't getting any traction with the crowd so we switched over to NASA/Challenger jokes. Even in non-woke 1986 this elicited everything from eye rolls to booing and suffice to say my mother was quite unhappy with me.
well….let's hear 'em!

Two I remember from then:

What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts

How did they know Christa McAuliffe had dandruff? They found her Head and Shoulders.
thewreckcrew
AG
OceanGate to Bud Light:
" hold my beer, watch this…"
Ag with kids
AG
CrockerCock00 said:

jokershady said:

Urban Ag said:

usmcbrooks said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

AggieVictor10 said:

well….let's hear 'em!

Two I remember from then:

What does NASA stand for? Need Another Seven Astronauts

How did they know Christa McAuliffe had dandruff? They found her Head and Shoulders.

This was also used for Vic Morrow...
Bonus Hole
thewreckcrew said:

OceanGate to Bud Light:
" hold my beer, watch this…"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.