If You're Attracted to Women, You're "Gynosexual"

3,954 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GCRanger
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

People who are attracted to women or femininity may be "gynosexual," according to an article published in Men's Health Magazine last month.

"The number of terms and identities under the LGBTQ+ umbrella is ever-growing, allowing more and more people to describe their sexuality with words that make sense to them," the article began. "One word you may not have heard that is helping some people express who they are is 'gynosexual.'"

The article is making rounds on social media after the outlet shared it on Twitter Monday, prompting backlash and making some people scratch their heads about why exactly the new gender-neutral term is being pushed to replace straight men and lesbian women.

Freelancer and sex educator Suzannah Weiss, who authored the piece, quoted sex educator Lilith Fox as saying the term refers to those who are "sexually attracted to the gender identity of the femme-presenting person they are attracted to."

The term aims to be more "inclusive" for those who identify outside the traditional gender binary. Weiss, for example, claims the term may better describe non-binary persons who are attracted to women than the terms "straight" or "lesbian" would.

"I'm a man attracted to women I'm heterosexual If I was a woman attracted to women I'd be a lesbian Reject these weird new words We already have words that work fine," Jay D. Cartere, a fitness coach, commented on the Men's Health's post.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mens-health-mocked-gender-inclusive-gynosexual-describe-people-attracted-women

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
93MarineHorn

NM.
Urban Ag
AG
Just more BS to blur the lines between actual biological women and mentally ill biological males pretending to be women (aka trans).

This doesn't end until enough actual women decide it ends. Anytime ladies.
BG Knocc Out
Urban Ag said:

Just more BS to blur the lines between actual biological women and mentally ill biological males pretending to be women (aka trans).

This doesn't end until enough actual women decide it ends. Anytime ladies.
Imagine the looks on the founding fathers' faces if you told them that in just under 250 years this nation would be held hostage, at the complete mercy of women. Blindly praying that they can one day embrace logic and reason over emotion.

I know plenty of women, including many of our wives, do not think this way, but women are largely responsible for this current disturbing trajectory.
Street Fighter
AG
They just keep making **** up to put ppl. in more convoluted boxes.
Gordon McKernan
Why do they keep coming up with new ways to call themselves idiots??
Win At Life
AG
So what if you're attracted to a shemale; tits up top with unit below? Would that be a mamidiksual? This is all so confusing.
TxTarpon
Sounds like a kink shame.

Pizza
I've spent countless hours burning the midnight oil, formulating The Singular Statement which defines the essence of Human Existence. My work has not yet been recognized, however I will provide a portion of the abstract below, and am confident I will receive a Nobel prize for my efforts.

=== Generally Men are attracted to Women, and Women are attracted to Men. ===

I know this may be too much for some to handle, but with time the material becomes easier to digest. If you disagree with me, you're automatically wrong because I said so!
BG Knocc Out
Gordon McKernan said:

Why do they keep coming up with new ways to call themselves idiots??
Because there are many ever growing liberal arts teaching positions, useless degrees, and psychotic papers etc. to be justified.
Tramp96
TexAgs91
AG

Enough of the babble words. If you're attracted to women, you're straight or gay depending on if you're a male or female (or bisexual)
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Burrus86
AG
As a flaming heterosexual, if I identify as a lesbian, can I go back to drinking Bud Light in public again?
ballchain
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Just your daily reminder that wearing a dress and makeup doesn't make you a woman. Being born with a vagina and two X chromosomes makes you a female. Being a female who has completed puberty and/or reached the age of majority makes you a woman. Being attracted to women either makes you heterosexual (if you are a male) or homosexual (if you are another female).

That's all. Not complicated.
Bobaloo
A biological species is a group of organisms that can reproduce with one another in nature and produce fertile offspring.

I'm not a scientist, but I like that definition. Like most males, I am attracted to women of birthing age and not old women or children. I'm also not attracted to frogs or tigers. They are not the same species.
MouthBQ98
AG
The leftist academics and intellectuals love to manipulate and alter and change the language to achieve political goals.
deddog
AG
Quote:

sexually attracted to the gender identity of the femme-presenting person they are attracted to

****ing lunatics
Buck Turgidson
There are men who want to breed with women. There are women who want to breed with men.

Everybody else (a much smaller percentage than leftists would have you believe) is mentally I'll and shouldn't be humored in their depravity.
ballchain
C@LAg
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

"One word you may not have heard that is helping some people express who they are is 'gynosexual.'"

Freelancer and sex educator Suzannah Weiss, who authored the piece, quoted sex educator Lilith Fox as saying the term refers to those who are "sexually attracted to the gender identity of the femme-presenting person they are attracted to."

if i want to have sex with a stegosaurus, does that make me dinosexual?
BBRex
AG
Now, if we only knew what a woman was ...
dreyOO
No, I'm just a normal man.
AggieVictor10
AG
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
torrid
AG
Just to be clear, not only are you gynosexual. You must be equally attracted to biological females and dudes with their junk removed else you will be cancelled.
45-70Ag
AG
I'm ready for these people to be delivered to iran.
doubledog
Quote:

If You're Attracted to Women, You're "Gynosexual and your a man

Your normal

Old_Ag_91
AG
Robert L. Peters
Nah I just like *****
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
misterguinness
AG
The author is just what one would expect…

https://www.bustle.com/profile/suzannah-weiss-1910650
2+2=5
ATX_AG_08
AG
Quote:

Freelancer and sex educator Suzannah Weiss, who authored the piece, quoted sex educator Lilith Fox as saying the term refers to those who are "sexually attracted to the gender identity of the femme-presenting person they are attracted to.

Ag in Tiger Country
AG
I'm an old, so I can't post pics; HOWEVER, those 2 women appear EXACTLY how you'd expect them to look.

Mere social rejects searching for a label so they'll feel a sense of belonging to the greater community of like-minded freaks.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
The bottom one is a confessed "demon", but she's not the one; try searching her name along with 'sex educator' in the search bar to generate the correct image (hint: she looks like Cher; big nose & all).
ATX_AG_08
AG
fixed
Ag in Tiger Country
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.