If You're Attracted to Women, You're "Gynosexual"

3,959 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GCRanger
pagerman @ work
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

"The number of terms and identities under the LGBTQ+ umbrella is ever-growing, allowing more and more people to describe their sexuality with words that make sense to them,"

And literally only them.
Ag with kids
AG
TxTarpon said:

Sounds like a kink shame.

Nice tits!

Ummm...I mean, who is that?
Rapier108
Christina Hendricks
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TxTarpon
To be fair, most in the sex study/therapists fields are not attractive.
Example:

Dr Ruth was
Competent
Funny
Deadly
Not a beauty queeen
TxTarpon
Actress Kristina Henricks, the most attractive woman ever born in Idaho.
Ag with kids
AG
TxTarpon said:

Actress Kristina Henricks, the most attractive woman ever born in Idaho.
Looks like she inherited large tracts of land there...
Phatbob
AG
This is just a way to normalize trans. If a woman says they are a man, but are attracted to women, they can say they are "gynosexual", just like other men... except when it comes to the mechanics of it all, they are really lesbians. It's hard to be a lesbian when you are a man (technically, anyways)
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

People who are attracted to women or femininity may be "gynosexual," according to an article published in Men's Health Magazine last month.

"The number of terms and identities under the LGBTQ+ umbrella is ever-growing, allowing more and more people to describe their sexuality with words that make sense to them," the article began. "One word you may not have heard that is helping some people express who they are is 'gynosexual.'"

The article is making rounds on social media after the outlet shared it on Twitter Monday, prompting backlash and making some people scratch their heads about why exactly the new gender-neutral term is being pushed to replace straight men and lesbian women.

Freelancer and sex educator Suzannah Weiss, who authored the piece, quoted sex educator Lilith Fox as saying the term refers to those who are "sexually attracted to the gender identity of the femme-presenting person they are attracted to."

The term aims to be more "inclusive" for those who identify outside the traditional gender binary. Weiss, for example, claims the term may better describe non-binary persons who are attracted to women than the terms "straight" or "lesbian" would.

"I'm a man attracted to women I'm heterosexual If I was a woman attracted to women I'd be a lesbian Reject these weird new words We already have words that work fine," Jay D. Cartere, a fitness coach, commented on the Men's Health's post.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mens-health-mocked-gender-inclusive-gynosexual-describe-people-attracted-women

Just when you think the idiocy can't get cranked any higher.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
GeorgiAg
AG
GeorgiAg
AG
How about this?

Let's pass a National law like Ron DeSantis' falsely named "don't say gay" for anyone younger than 99 years old?
Lake08
Again, why is this "news"? It's just some moron that has an dumbarse opinion
Brutal Puffin
AG
I'm a man, fully equipped, physically and mentally. I am strongly attracted to women. I always thought of myself as your average horny guy. So, no thank you, fools. I already have all the words I need.
GCRanger
AG
This seems like as good of a thread as any regarding sex and genitalia to post this classic.

Definitely NSFW, possibly not safe in mixed company. Know your audience.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.