Dodgers night of sacrilege is going as expected

14,336 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by captkirk
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't wait until they honor the group that mocks Muslims.
agsalaska
AG
I was in Omaha tonight at the College World Series and there were two nuns down the first base line hanging out in the concorse (spelling)

Everyone wanted pictures. Oral Roberts, LSU, Florida, TCU, local Omaha fans, everyone. They were popular.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
EX TEXASEX
I don't feel like scrolling thru three pages of posts. Can somebody just tell me the score of the game, so I can know if the team from Sodom or the team from Gomorrah won ??? The Bathhousers always have a great team, but you really shouldn't overlook the Chlamydiaites. They always seem to come from behind in the end.
Smeghead4761
The Giants swept the series, scoring 29 runs over the three games, including a 15-0 shutout on Saturday.

The 15-0 shutout is the largest margin of victory in a road game shutout in the history of the series between the two teams, going back to 1898.

The series sweep also propelled the Giants into first place in the NL West by 0.5 games over LA.
fka ftc
Were the nuns cheering for LSU? If so, then it's highly likely they smelled of cigars, whiskey and corn dogs and probably brought their own bat and balls under the nunnery costumes.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Smeghead4761 said:

The Giants swept the series, scoring 29 runs over the three games, including a 15-0 shutout on Saturday.

The 15-0 shutout is the largest margin of victory in a road game shutout in the history of the series between the two teams, going back to 1898.

The series sweep also propelled the Giants into first place in the NL West by 0.5 games over LA.
OOOOF
agsalaska
AG
Haha. It was at the Florida Oral Roberts game.

Do nuns go for Oral Roberts? Not sure. I should have asked.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Bulldog73
AG
A pretty nice in person commentary on the respective attitudes of the Dodgers, the crowd protesting Dodger celebration of blasphemy and perversion, the officialdom of the Catholic church of California and the letter people writ large.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/19/foul-ball-l-a-catholics-declare-victory-over-the-perpetually-indulged/

A quote so that the letter apologists around here don't get their feelings hurt from inadvertently seeing something they don't like-
Quote:

It's OK to say this now: The most terrifying newly minted hate group in America is the militant pride activists. "Transtifa," as one wag on Twitter dubbed them. The Rainbow Supremacists. The Pronouns Uber Alles people. You know who they are: They are the ones who called in multiple bomb threats to Target after some stores moved pride displays away from the front entrances. They're the ones who want the state of California to kidnap children from parents who don't immediately accept a teenager's so-called "transition." They're the ones who accuse Catholics of bigotry and hatred for not wanting to worship a blasphemous drag group. They're the "love is love" people, only they hate you and everything you believe.

EX TEXASEX
Thanks for the update. I was more going after them than really wanting to know the score. However, that was cool of you to grab that info for me, so thanks !!
BQ78
AG
One small correction. The series moved the Giants into second place and the Dodgers into third. The D-backs are on top for now.
. . .
https://www.dailywire.com/news/sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-member-arrested-for-masturbating-in-public

C@LAg
Went to the Mariners/As game last night.

3 call outs/acknowledgment throughout the game for various military and emergency personnel - tied to 9/11, military and locally.

Awesome Star Spangled banner to start it off, and a fantastic America the Beautiful at the end of the 6th.
heavily intoxtricated
C@LAg said:

Went to the Mariners/As game last night.

3 call outs/acknowledgment throughout the game for various military and emergency personnel - tied to 9/11, military and locally.

Awesome Star Spangled banner to start it off, and a fantastic America the Beautiful at the end of the 6th.

MLB is still a leftist cesspool, especially those teams, and you're supporting it.
C@LAg
heavily intoxtricated said:

MLB is still a leftist cesspool, especially those teams, and you're supporting it.
i see you post extensively in Premium and support aggie football which is broadcast on the SEC network who is in bed with Disney, a leftist cesspool, and you are supporting it.

maybe get your own **** in line before calling other people out for commenting on a single event.
fixer
Imagine that…
heavily intoxtricated
C@LAg said:

heavily intoxtricated said:

i see you post extensively in Premium and support aggie football which is broadcast on the SEC network who is in bed with Disney, a leftist cesspool, and you are supporting it.

maybe get your own **** in line before calling other people out for commenting on a single event.

I don't pay for an ESPN subscription or donate anything to our woke ass university, but nice try.
DX2011
AG
AG
. . . said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/sisters-of-perpetual-indulgence-member-arrested-for-masturbating-in-public

It is uncanny how perfectly that face matches exactly what I would expect to be under the drag makeup
captkirk
AG
Degenerates

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.