Dodgers night of sacrilege is going as expected

14,343 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by captkirk
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can we just play a game without the bull***** Or is that too much to ask?
ts5641
The mental midgets cheering this stuff on...Amazing, but of course this is California.
Bubblez
Attendance of just over 49,000. What a boycott .
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Wait, did you people who bought into that first photo not understand what it was or just not care because a photo taken before anybody actually got there and the teams weren't even on the field fit a narrative?

And WTF?

There's nothing "lib" about not intentionally misleading people.

Some of y'all act like you're just libs whose parents bought them a conservative t-shirt and you went with it.
Weak.
doubledog
Bubblez said:

It is hard to boycott when pay $40 for the ticket $40 for "fees" and $40 for parking, just to see a "show" and a game.
Velvet Jones
AG
Bubblez said:

I laughed.

And the UMass game at Kyle last year was a sellout.

Tickets sold isn't attendance.

YWIA
Four Seasons Landscaping
Ain't my fault some of you fell for that fake news BS.
Mulberrywildman
AG
Congrats on the hate, bigotry, disrespect, and overall fail at being a decent human being winning out over love, respect and decency I guess?

Weird flex, but not too surprising for a side that usually riots, assaults, loots, and burns down things when they feel slighted or disrespected.

You are the true winner here!!!
fka ftc
Who cares whether or not it was empty, according to the left, this anti-Christian / catholic bigotry and celebration of sexual debauchery is supposed to be the most popular thing ever!!

By their accounts, this sort of thing is being demanded by 81 million Joe voters and is what EVERYONE wants.

If all that is true, why would every seat not be taken and SRO fans lining every single inch.

If you believe the left on trannie stuff, then that stadium being in LA and a game against the team from gay HQ in San Fran, then it SHOULD have looked like Game 7 of the World Series.

Instead, it looked like a weekday evening with the A's in town.
LarryElder
Imagine trying to defend this garbage left leaning people are really disgusting
zephyr88
AG
Watched the highlights... the game ended about as good as it started.
SA68AG
AG
The photo was an hour before game time. Y'all ever seen how empty Kyle Field is an hour before kickoff ?

The reality was they had a good crowd for the game. The people in LA aren't going to boycott a game for something like this. They just don't give a *****

zoneag
Bubblez said:

Uhh, there was never a doubt there would be a big crowd. LA is the second largest city in the US, and full of anti-Christian leftists. But go on celebrating your "victory" of hate, anti-Catholic bigotry, and blasphemy.
Funky Winkerbean
AG

Ain't my fault some of you fell for that fake news BS.
Would you like to list what you, as a liberal have fallen for? Russiagate? Laptop?
TheCurl84
AG
fka ftc said:

Who cares whether or not it was empty, according to the left, this anti-Christian / catholic bigotry and celebration of sexual debauchery is supposed to be the most popular thing ever!!

By their accounts, this sort of thing is being demanded by 81 million Joe voters and is what EVERYONE wants.

If all that is true, why would every seat not be taken and SRO fans lining every single inch.

If you believe the left on trannie stuff, then that stadium being in LA and a game against the team from gay HQ in San Fran, then it SHOULD have looked like Game 7 of the World Series.

Instead, it looked like a weekday evening with the A's in town.

To be fair, approximately 20 million of those voters are unable to attend a game, or anything else for that matter.
LarryElder
Truth is no one came to support those pos that's all that matters
Rongagin71
AG
fka ftc said:

Dan Scott said:

lol the Dodgers honored them 1 hour before the game. If they had balls, do it in the middle of the 3rd
Pretty sure the honorees have balls FWIW.
Yeah, but they don't know their ass from a hole. in the ground.
Squadron7
AG
Regardless of the eventual turnout the Dodgers "honored" them in front of what were expected by anyone smart to be empty seats.
dogowner
Had alot to do with the "DrOvEs Of PrOtEsToRs" blocking the main entrance to the game and not much else
Houstonag
AG
I gave up on all major league sports years ago due to stupid management. Glad to see some players have morals.
Evanhue
AG
Dan Scott said:

lol the Dodgers honored them 1 hour before the game. If they had balls, do it in the middle of the 3rd
I don't get why they were "honored" by a baseball team in the 1st place? Seems really forced and bizarre.
fka ftc
Trevor Williams offers some hope. I would like to see more and more players join in.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nationals-trevor-williams-continues-rip-dodgers-anti-catholic-group-invitation-blatant-mockery

Many if not most of the players from the Caribbean and Central / S America are Christians, including many Catholics.

I imagine they feel pressure to remain silent depending on their immigration status. You can bet Mayorkas would actively deport an outspoken MLB player if requested.

Dems / Libs are nothing but racist, soulless scum.
tk for tu juan

The crowd filled in from the 1st to 4th inning just like most regular season MLB games.
BQ78
AG
The end of that game perfectly reflects the clown world we live in.

I noticed both teams were wearing rainbow colors on their caps, wasn't there a thread the other day saying MLB was stopping that?
Fat Black Swan
AG

Wait, did you people who bought into that first photo not understand what it was or just not care because a photo taken before anybody actually got there and the teams weren't even on the field fit a narrative?

And WTF?

There's nothing "lib" about not intentionally misleading people.

Some of y'all act like you're just libs whose parents bought them a conservative t-shirt and you went with it.

The entire point is that nobody openly supported the Catholic hate group in real life as shown by the OP posted 15 minutes before the first pitch that had a hyperbolic tweet from an hour before the game. If nobody even bothered to show up in support of the hate group, what was the point of highlighting them when they are intentionally offensive to a large number of people?

The only thing you are doing is attempting to drag criticism of the group into the weeds by hijacking the thread. If it makes you feel better, this is a more accurate take than the tweet from the OP.

jkag89
tk for tu juan said:

The crowd filled in from the 1st to 4th inning just like most regular season MLB games.
Like most regular season Dodger games.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Oh FFS, the only thing I'm doing is calling out the BS post

Y'all are the ones that keep trying to assign other stuff to it because you don't want to accept that the fake news was fake.

That is nowhere near 15 minutes before first pitch any anybody who has seen what actually happens ON THE FIELD before an MLB game can tell you that.
Fat Black Swan
AG

Y'all are the ones that keep trying to assign other stuff to it because you don't want to accept that the fake news was fake.

That is nowhere near 15 minutes before first pitch any anybody who has seen what actually happens ON THE FIELD before an MLB game can tell you that.

I said the OP was 15 minutes before first pitch and the tweet was from an hour before the game.

You took a hyperbolic tweet literally, and ignored the entire point of the thread while ranting about fake news.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Lol, ranting. I'm wasting time sitting in hotel lobbies and Ubers

And you're defending a fake news tweet.

To each their own.
JFABNRGR
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Unfortunately, I'm in LA this week and we went to this game not realizing it was going to be LGBTQ night. But anyways, the crowd was pretty good still. They must have handed out a bunch of rainbow jerseys to the first however many people because a bunch of people had them. We didn't get any. Picture probably around the 3rd inning.

Was the bud light cold enough?
LarryElder
Fat Black Swan said:

I said the OP was 15 minutes before first pitch and the tweet was from an hour before the game.

You took a hyperbolic tweet literally, and ignored the entire point of the thread while ranting about fake news.

He seems pretty emotional about it
Colonel Nonreg
AG
Squadron7 said:

I already have a dog said:

Perhaps it is time to ask why someone would mislead you like that and more importantly, why your critical thinking skills didn't call BS right away.

Are liberals just naturally good at gas lighting? If that stadium is packed that are a lot of LBGTQ... people who identify as empty seats at it

I'd heard that their seats are rarely empty.
We need a navy guy to add some color here.
Thaddeus73
AG
Next up - White men dress up in blackface and sing "Old Black Joe" at Dodger stadium...
LegalDrugPusher
What does gay sex have anything to do with baseball?
BQ78
AG
Not a good weekend for the Dodgers, on the verge of a sweep by their rival who will move past them into second place in the west. Yesterday was their worst home loss shutout since 1898. That is not a typo, it was during the Spanish American War.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.