Dodgers night of sacrilege is going as expected

14,321 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by captkirk
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Meanwhile outside…

Bird Poo
AG
Good. I hope they lose millions.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
JaxDad
AG
This is the way. Snap the figurative back of these organizations that pursue this crap.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Wow, the players aren't even going to the game. Pretty shocking

OR that pic was taken WAYYYY early and is a clown take
45-70Ag
AG
What's the crowd look like after the game started?
Fat Black Swan
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping
Perhaps it is time to ask why someone would mislead you like that and more importantly, why your critical thinking skills didn't call BS right away.
fka ftc
I say bring in Jarod Kushner and the Saudis and pull an LIV move on major league baseball. Serves them right. But they have to replace Nike as the official uniform provider.
Fat Black Swan
AG
"Packed"

I already have a dog
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Perhaps it is time to ask why someone would mislead you like that and more importantly, why your critical thinking skills didn't call BS right away.

Are liberals just naturally good at gas lighting? If that stadium is packed that are a lot of LBGTQ... people who identify as empty seats at it
Squadron7
AG
I already have a dog said:

Are liberals just naturally good at gas lighting? If that stadium is packed that are a lot of LBGTQ... people who identify as empty seats at it

I'd heard that their seats are rarely empty.
BQ78
AG
Looks like Trump's inauguration, the biggest and most beautiful crowd ever.
Dan Scott
AG
lol the Dodgers honored them 1 hour before the game. If they had balls, do it in the middle of the 3rd
Funky Winkerbean
AG

Perhaps you should learn to observe before commenting.
fka ftc
Dan Scott said:

lol the Dodgers honored them 1 hour before the game. If they had balls, do it in the middle of the 3rd
Pretty sure the honorees have balls FWIW.
1836er
AG
The Dodgers are leading MLB in attendance this season with an average of 47,761 fans per game. From those photos it looks like about 20% maybe of 47k.

That being said, they sometimes tend to be a late arriving crowd probably because of LA traffic and they're Californians... so it will probably look less empty in a couple innings.
Ciboag96
fka ftc said:

Dan Scott said:

Pretty sure the honorees have balls FWIW.

StandUpforAmerica
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
zoneag
I imagine Garland and his Bolshevik DOJ are adding all of the "radical" Catholic protesters to the terrorist watch list for their opposition to godless degeneracy.
zoneag

Keep goaltending for the hateful anti-Catholic bigots, like a good "true conservative" would.
Picard
AG
I'm just glad the conservative and Catholic Tommy Lasorda didn't live long enough to see this travesty.

He'd rip everyone a new one if he were still here.

WoMD
1836er said:

The Dodgers are leading MLB in attendance this season with an average of 47,761 fans per game. From those photos it looks like about 20% maybe of 47k.

That being said, they sometimes tend to be a late arriving crowd probably because of LA traffic and they're Californians... so it will probably look less empty in a couple innings.

Get there in the 3rd, leave in the 6th.

Watching the game right now, and while it's not packed, it's certainly not close to being as empty as stated on this thread.
agsalaska
AG
Haha. They did it an hour before game time????

I ****ing love it!!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
samurai_science
zoneag said:

I imagine Garland and his Bolshevik DOJ are adding all of the "radical" Catholic protesters to the terrorist watch list for their opposition to godless degeneracy.
Hope so. The anger will grow, they will do something else, the anger will grow, and the cycle will continue until.....

It's how it goes
samurai_science
StandUpforAmerica said:

Pathetic and yet a victory
AGHouston11
AG
Bird Poo said:

Sadly they will not because Catholics and all other Christians will go and watch the league just like normal!
samurai_science
AGHouston11 said:

Bird Poo said:

Sadly they will not because Catholics and all other Christians will go and watch the league just like normal!
Not me
txaggie_08
AG
Unfortunately, I'm in LA this week and we went to this game not realizing it was going to be LGBTQ night. But anyways, the crowd was pretty good still. They must have handed out a bunch of rainbow jerseys to the first however many people because a bunch of people had them. We didn't get any. Picture probably around the 3rd inning.
TRADUCTOR
It's empty and looks queered.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Wait, did you people who bought into that first photo not understand what it was or just not care because a photo taken before anybody actually got there and the teams weren't even on the field fit a narrative?

And WTF?

There's nothing "lib" about not intentionally misleading people.

Some of y'all act like you're just libs whose parents bought them a conservative t-shirt and you went with it.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

we went to this game not realizing it was going to be LGBTQ night.

Sure you did. We believe you. Wink wink
Logos Stick
I didn't believe it because LA is full of godless degenerates. I would have expected a full house.
B-1 83
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Meanwhile outside…

I was told Catholics weren't protesting this, and now even the Jews joined them!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Four Seasons Landscaping
100% no way LA stadium would be empty on that night. Only SF could be more certain of having a crowd.

They buried that ****** nun groups exposure by honoring them when the gates opened to the public and the players had gone back to the clubhouse.

OP, and those who agreed with him, either didn't understand that or went with it because they just don't care
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.