New Railroad 'All the Way Across the Indian Ocean'

3,731 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not Coach Jimbo said:

Is he defecting to Australia? I support this "we" if that's the case.

We will tell the Aboriginals that if they don't vote for Joe then they ain't Black.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

My great aunt used to walk along Old Wheelock road east of Hearne between her house and my grandparents. If the urge struck, she squatted. Hell, onetime we looked out the picture window and there she is in front of the house by the road peeing - not 50 feet from being able to use indoor facilities. From a different era.
It has been years but is that the road where a convenience store named Te-Jos was located on a corner?
Turn north at Te-Jos in order to head up to the pool and golf course.

On the rare occasion we ever had to pop into Te-Jos, it was always 'an experience'.
Thanks. That road had different names over the years. The name I most often heard was "BlackJack Road."

No idea to what that referred. LOL.
Tanya 93
The Confederation Bridge is terrifying enough.
I barely blinked driving that
fka ftc
Not to derail the thread (no dad pun intended), but Black Jack is where there is a little church if you head out that way and then turn left on 2549 to head up to HWy 79 and Franklin.

Before GPS, truckers constantly sped down that road thinking it was the continuation of US 79. Black Jack was usually about the first place they could correct their navigational error.
Psycho Bunny
fka ftc said:

Not to derail the thread (no dad pun intended), but Black Jack is where there is a little church if you head out that way and then turn left on 2549 to head up to HWy 79 and Franklin.

Before GPS, truckers constantly sped down that road thinking it was the continuation of US 79. Black Jack was usually about the first place they could correct their navigational error.
Better to be derailed than overturned.

OK ok I'm leaving now.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Got it, thanks.
APHIS AG
samurai_science said:

Zergling Rush said:

https://rumble.com/v2uauvy-dementia-joe-goes-off-script-announces-new-railroad-all-the-way-across-the-.html

Always remember this is the man who took millions in bribes and the FanBoys think will lead them to glorious victory in Ukraine......

This reminds me of the through the center of the earth shuttle in the Total Recall remake....lol
Dementia Joe just got confused with the movie "Snowpiercer". Now the only thing he needs is to stop global warming so that the earth turns into a giant ice ball.
one safe place
The only thing reason that I can see for building this railroad is that somebody must be planning on importing a lot of curry. I suppose millions of Patels support this.
BonfireNerd04
At his age, maybe he doesn't realize that Pangaea broke up.
fka ftc
BonfireNerd04 said:

At his age, maybe he doesn't realize that Pangaea broke up.
Its actually getting back together at the moment.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.