Sure.. It is about celebrating "pride"

5,520 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by doubledog
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

D-Fens said:

At 80 years old, trans folks are the "bravest and most inspiring people" he has ever known.

Not only is he slipping into dementia, he is completely and utterly compromised. I am just trying to figure out how much of it is foreign adversaries pulling the strings. And how much is powerful western cultural Marxist forces?

He's been compromised for decades. The only language he speaks is that of dollars.
Gigem314
AG
So this is perfectly normal and honorable behavior to the CM's.

But Ted Cruz going to Cancun, DeSantis criticizing Disney, F16 talking about the Soros family…so dishonorable.
BG Knocc Out
Roughly half of the country does not deserve the apocalypse. And I really want to see my 2 year old girl blossom for decades to come. But I completely understand if God wants to unleash the worst on us. This is insane. Feels more and more like a simulation.
StandUpforAmerica
A slightly longer version......

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
_mpaul
AG
They just want to be treated like everyone else, though, right? They're "normal," and want a life of dignity and respect just like everyone else, right?

(Nope, narcissism + mental illness.)
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
EX TEXASEX
CDUB98 said:

Oh meteor
Where for art thou, meteor
Such a hateful thing to say. You do realize that when the meteor strikes and anihilates the planet killing every last person, that WOMEN AND MINORITIES WILL BE HIT HARDEST ??!!!! /Sarc off
M1Buckeye
M1Buckeye
StandUpforAmerica said:

A slightly longer version......

Remember when that bimbo Jill Biden said that "decency" is on the ballot?
dmart90
AG
And those are the idiots the rest of the LGBTQ community should be telling to sit down and stfu. Why allow the outrageous to represent you???
Stat Monitor Repairman
Dude flopped them titties out right on the white house lawn!

Outstanding!
Urban Ag
AG
Not one lib on this thread to defend their president, their party, or their values.

Not one.

Spice Girls. 30 million people bought that album. You can't find one that admits to it.

TAMUallen
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Dude flopped them titties out right on the white house lawn!

Outstanding!

Which dude? There's some that had titties who had them removed but still wanted to flash. Seems like they're not right in the head and are celebrate it.
Slicer97
AG
agent-maroon said:

D-Fens said:

At 80 years old, trans folks are the "bravest and most inspiring people" he has ever known.
And his crackhead son Hunter is the smartest man he knows. SMH...

Why/how did we elect this demented old fool again? Clown world
We didn't.
Kozmozag
That's some funny **** right there. The mentally ill being celebrated by the President. America really is the Great Satan.
VaultingChemist
AG
Remember when the "Mile High Club" was so risque?

The "White House Lawn Club" is going to be the LGBTQ equivalent.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
D-Fens said:

Well, he didn't actually "know" any of those killed in the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/afghanistan-kabul-blast-marine-father-killed-b1911989.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/furious-families-of-13-killed-in-afghanistan

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
StandUpforAmerica
Dr. Jill warned us.....

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
TxTarpon
First president to bring Bourbon Street to the White House.

Highway6
AG
This is disturbing and horrifying. I've been bothered by lots of things taking place in the past few years, but seeing this video of those people doing that on the White House lawn bothers me in a way I cannot describe.

I weep for my children and grandchildren.

BG Knocc Out
Kozmozag said:

That's some funny **** right there. The mentally ill being celebrated by the President. America really is the Great Satan.
We truly are. I get it now.

They don't hate us "cuz of our freedum". They hate us because we are vile and the largest exporters of filth and degeneracy in the world. And we have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims. Young naive me didn't understand it, but i do now.
doubledog
We used to call them dirty old men and then exhibitionists and now proud LBGT+++
Next it will be national heroes, so proud and brave.

blacksox
TexasAggiesWin said:

Going to be interesting when pendulum swings back to normalcy…. And then beyond normalcy to absolute totalitarianism… people like this will be the the reason why
Or, you might recognize that the only constant is change. The US is a much different place than it was 50 years ago, keeps evolving and will be a much different place in another 50 years. There's no pendulum coming back to hit the rewind button to 1955 or 1985. That's why a lot of old people are curmudgeons.

"I remember when coffee cost a dime!"
BG Knocc Out
blacksox said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Going to be interesting when pendulum swings back to normalcy…. And then beyond normalcy to absolute totalitarianism… people like this will be the the reason why
Or, you might recognize that the only constant is change. The US is a much different place than it was 50 years ago, keeps evolving and will be a much different place in another 50 years. There's no pendulum coming back to hit the rewind button to 1955 or 1985. That's why a lot of old people are curmudgeons.

Dude, a TON of HS aged kids HATE this sh**...this isn't an age thing. This is unsustainable. Rather than a nationwide pendulum swing, I see us becoming fractured and possibly separating. Some states are saying "you cannot mutilate and chemically castrate kids", while left wing states reflexively respond by saying "not only is it beautiful to do so, we will be a sanctuary state for minors to have this done without parental consent". If the more conservative states remove gar p0rn books from elementary schools or says that you can't talk to 7 year olds about sexuality and gender behind parents' backs, the left loses it's sh**.

We are becoming far too divided to peacefully coexist.

Why is your party so obsessed with degeneracy, open perversion and involving children? Do you think lewd sexual parties on the white house lawn are the direction we should head?
Whirligigs
BG Knocc Out said:

D-Fens said:

Not only is he slipping into dementia, he is completely and utterly compromised. I am just trying to figure out how much of it is foreign adversaries pulling the strings. And how much is powerful western cultural Marxist forces?
Its all the above. The machine is too large for any single person or entity to run it. It's chaos and noise.
YouBet
AG
Muslims calling us the Great Satan becomes more accurate every day with Democrats in power.
YouBet
AG
blacksox said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

You mean regressing. We are a cesspool culture at this point.
C@LAg
YouBet said:

Muslims calling us the Great Satan becomes more accurate every day with Democrats in power.
since they are aligned with the dems 99.9% of the time, they are in line for that worship as well.
OdessaAg
AG
Ralph79 said:

Flagged for female nudity……
doubledog
How do these mental ill people get past the Secret Service security?
You make an off hand remark about Biden on your twitter account and the SS show up at your door. Show obvious signs of dangerous mental illness, sure let them on the white house lawn.

Bizzaro world.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.