Ellen Page tormented by demonic entities into becoming trans

7,854 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAMUallen
Dies Irae
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And her spineless "doctor" violating every shred of the Hippocratic oath, still allowed her to be mutilated.

Hungry Ojos
When she inevitably commits suicide, the doctor* that did this to her should be tried for murder.
sam callahan
You (and I) hear alarm bells.

The far left hears the sweet sound of Satan's bell choir and it pleases them.
Franklin Comes Alive!
Mentally Ill everytime
Kozmozag
Attractive young lady, I think I would be happier as a tiny effeminate cok less male.
Al Bula
AG
The ones who want to control everything no doubt turn susceptible people crazy so they are convinced they need to become trans. The methods vary, but I'd be completely unsurprised to hear that Ellen Paige's home was rigged with electronics playing subliminal messages that drove her crazy. Nefarious groups have been running psyops for decades and experimenting with mind-bending technology. Coupled with the fact she is a weak-minded liberal, she barely stood a chance against whoever it was that convinced her to mutilate herself.
BTKAG97
AG
So she's schizophrenic and not transgender?
Psycho Bunny
With this doctors logic, he would try to force me to put a cotton tail on my butt and big floppy ears on my head.
TyHolden
AG
she should have seen a priest for an exorcism.....
deddog
AG
"I'm a boy, my name is Adam. But sometimes, i hear voices telling me i'm Kevin"
"Evaluate mental health" - Doctors everywhere

"I used to be a boy, my name was Adam. But now my name is Ally"
Celebrate them or you are a bigot - Party of "Science"
austinAG90
AG
<insert the

I DON'T CARE gif>
TAMUallen
AG
It's either an illness or a possession. Either way, there's nothing normal or good about trans
Maroon Dawn
AG
You don't tell a bulimic that they are fat because they think they are fat and that diet pills and weight loss surgery are what they need

You don't tell a schizophrenic that you can hear the voices too and that all of us should have to do what the voices say to keep up the illusion for them

aggiehawg
AG
BTKAG97 said:

She's mentally ill since her incident involved "self harm". Probably a cutting, suicide attempt.
1872walker
David Happymountain said:

The ones who want to control everything no doubt turn susceptible people crazy so they are convinced they need to become trans. The methods vary, but I'd be completely unsurprised to hear that Ellen Paige's home was rigged with electronics playing subliminal messages that drove her crazy. Nefarious groups have been running psyops for decades and experimenting with mind-bending technology. Coupled with the fact she is a weak-minded liberal, she barely stood a chance against whoever it was that convinced her to mutilate herself.

Wut?
BTKAG97
AG
aggiehawg said:

BTKAG97 said:

She's mentally ill since her incident involved "self harm". Probably a cutting, suicide attempt.
Correct. Self harm and body mutilation is a key characterization of schizophrenics and this "doctor" played right along with her illness. That "doctor" should never by allowed to practice medicine again.
Ag87H2O
AG
Kozmozag said:

Attractive young lady, I think I would be happier as a tiny effeminate cok less male.

Tragic.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
- 1 Peter 5:8
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ellen Page has about a 40% chance of taking care of her problem. Otherwise, the issues will continue. We'll wait and see.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
C@LAg
BTKAG97 said:

yes
Woods Ag
AG
Gives me goosebumps...
Dimebag Darrell
Not gonna lie…while a pretty solid actress, I always got vibes of depression or misery from her any time she was on the screen. Even in interviews etc. there was something about her that always seemed unhappy. I never thought of her as a normal, mentally healthy person. Just a pretty girl who could act. Now she pretty much just kind of resembles a very effeminate boy, but I would never mistake her for a man.

Still blows my mind seeing pictures of her. I give her 5 more years max. Going all in on stuff like "if I only looked this way, my life will be fulfilled" or "if I only chopped my breasts off and took male hormones I will find happiness and satisfaction" is a pretty dicey way to live life. Good luck.

?crop=1.00xw:0.953xh;0,0.0472xh&resize=2048:*
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
I think she has borderline personality disorder.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I hope she gets help from an authentic and caring doctor.
Rapier108
Quote:

I give her 5 more years max.
And when she suicides, it will be blamed on "transphobes," "anti-LGBT" laws, DeSantis, etc.
Woods Ag
AG
Man, let's hope she gets the help she needs and can sort thru what's troubling her.
DargelSkout
AG
Lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.
Dimebag Darrell
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

And when she suicides, it will be blamed on "transphobes," "anti-LGBT" laws, DeSantis, etc.

One thousand percent. It will only ratchet up their movement and embolden them. They aren't as different from citizens of Nazi Germany as they think. Fear and propaganda fueled useful idiot brown shirts.
Sq 17
Kozmozag said:

And you left out VERY VERY Successful as an attractive professional entertainer
one safe place
BTKAG97 said:

Correct, she cannot change her gender. Still a girl just like the day she was born.
Whirligigs
Acceptable casualties when she eventually offs herself
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Yup. Because it is so much harder to be part of the lgbtqia%d@+ community today than it was 50 years ago. That's why the suicide rate is climbing.
ProgN
Psycho Bunny said:

With this doctors logic, he would try to force me to put a cotton tail on my butt and big floppy ears on my head.

fka ftc
Not sure I understand things yet, please keep posting pics like this until I can put it all together.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
MaxPower
Psycho Bunny said:

Na you got it all wrong. This doctor would cut off your weiner, split in in half and then mold it into a bunny ear prosthetic.
CyclingAg82
AG
Dies Irae said:

And her spineless "doctor" violating every shred of the Hippocratic oath, still allowed her to be mutilated.

In Rush's words.......she had an "addadictomy".

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.