Ellen Page tormented by demonic entities into becoming trans

7,870 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAMUallen
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Not gonna lie…while a pretty solid actress, I always got vibes of depression or misery from her any time she was on the screen. Even in interviews etc. there was something about her that always seemed unhappy. I never thought of her as a normal, mentally healthy person. Just a pretty girl who could act. Now she pretty much just kind of resembles a very effeminate boy, but I would never mistake her for a man.

Still blows my mind seeing pictures of her. I give her 5 more years max. Going all in on stuff like "if I only looked this way, my life will be fulfilled" or "if I only chopped my breasts off and took male hormones I will find happiness and satisfaction" is a pretty dicey way to live life. Good luck.

?crop=1.00xw:0.953xh;0,0.0472xh&resize=2048:*

Looks like Jason from "The Good Place".
nortex97
AG
Hers is a very sad story/life that should be taught in medical ethics courses some day. She was physically beautiful, no doubt.
agent-maroon
AG
boomer on social security said:

I think she has borderline personality disorder.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cecil77
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

You don't tell a bulimic that they are fat because they think they are fat and that diet pills and weight loss surgery are what they need

You don't tell a schizophrenic that you can hear the voices too and that all of us should have to do what the voices say to keep up the illusion for them

...or provide liposuction to an anorexic.
D-Fens
Nothing can destroy a human like instantaneously getting a man's perspective on women. God intended that to be a natural process that takes many years of development to properly handle.
AgBandsman
AG
Dies Irae said:

And her spineless "doctor" violating every shred of the Hippocratic oath, still allowed her to be mutilated.

Her name is Ellen.
happy days
So how old was she when she had this thing done?
Robert L. Peters
I always thought her a very pretty girl. Flat as can be, but still pretty. She wasn't the hot actress, kind of more the drama nerd who was cute. Obviously the drama cute always comes with baggage lol.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Agsrback12
Ephesians 6:12 MEV
For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
American Hardwood
AG
aggiehawg said:

BTKAG97 said:

So she's schizophrenic and not transgender?
She's mentally ill since her incident involved "self harm". Probably a cutting, suicide attempt.
I used to think "demonic possession" was just what they thought in the old days because they didn't understand psychology. But, very recently, I think it is the other way around. People defer to Psychology because they don't understand spirituality. I think demonic influence is far more prevalent than I used to believe, and it is Psychology that is misdiagnosing the problem.

What's worse is I think that often this is intentional. Satan would much rather you think that taking a bunch of pills or cutting off your body parts will make you better instead of seeking answers in the church.
ts5641
Perfectly normal here. No mental health issues at all.
nortex97
AG

Probably appropriate for this thread. Democrats must be defeated to battle the butcher shops doing this to sick kids/young adults.
CrystalLakeAgbu
Did the voices in her head "gay bash" her a la Juicy style or was it just complete fiction? Seems like the Netflix special in a few years will be asking how we all missed the signs......We didn't. She needs real help.
Dimebag Darrell
It's amazing how fake and contrived all of the rhetoric sounds with these racial and LGBTQ hoaxes. They really think we talk like that? "This is MAGA country!"..."Hey you! I'm gonna gay bash you!!!". Just shows what a ridiculous self-reinforcing fake world bubble they live in.

If I was going to fake an attack or verbal attack by an Antifa clown of BLM person, it would not be hard to make it convincing. Just gotta know your enemy. But these deranged race and LGBTQ-baiting libs don't seem to know their enemy at all...perhaps because it's a complete fabricated bogeyman and these types of people don't really even exist?
RebelE Infantry
AG
American Hardwood said:

aggiehawg said:

BTKAG97 said:

So she's schizophrenic and not transgender?
She's mentally ill since her incident involved "self harm". Probably a cutting, suicide attempt.
I used to think "demonic possession" was just what they thought in the old days because they didn't understand psychology. But, very recently, I think it is the other way around. People defer to Psychology because they don't understand spirituality. I think demonic influence is far more prevalent than I used to believe, and it is Psychology that is misdiagnosing the problem.

What's worse is I think that often this is intentional. Satan would much rather you think that taking a bunch of pills or cutting off your body parts will make you better instead of seeking answers in the church.

There is an exorcist named Fr. Ripperger who is excellent in this topic. Has studied and written extensively on psychology so understands the differences very well. I can send you some links to his lectures if you'd like.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
American Hardwood
AG
Please do.
RebelE Infantry
AG
This is a good start-

Much more of his lectures and sermons can be found on the "Sensus Fidelium" channel on YouTube.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Dies Irae
Fr.Ripperberger is absolutely based. Dude should have demon silhouettes up and down his chasibule.
Squadron7
AG
Re: "I'm going to f****** gay bash you!"

In her defense, there is a Writer's strike going on.
Showertime at the Bidens

I believe we've seen this guy before

Hungry Ojos
Zarathustra said:

Can someone explain the significance of this?
Dies Irae
Hungry Ojos said:

Zarathustra said:

I believe he was Kanye's trainer who pretty much threatened to ruin his life and have him committed.
Showertime at the Bidens

He's tied to a whole list of celebrities who suffered mental breakdowns.
kcucasiobmij
Sad as hell.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

You don't tell a bulimic that they are fat because they think they are fat and that diet pills and weight loss surgery are what they need

You don't tell a schizophrenic that you can hear the voices too and that all of us should have to do what the voices say to keep up the illusion for them

TAMUallen
AG
Dies Irae said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Zarathustra said:

I believe he was Kanye's trainer who pretty much threatened to ruin his life and have him committed.

Correct, worked with Mac Miller too. I don't recall specifically but I believe he worked with Canadian military on psyops for a while.

His text to Kanye was "second option, i have you institutionalized again where they medicate the crap out of you, and you go back to zombieland forever. play date with the kids just wont be the same"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.