OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,305 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vivek and Scott are not a thread and Trump knows it.

The former is his acolyte, and the latter isn't a threat to Trump.

I don't even know if the harpies following DeSantis around are paid or not. Trump has enough Loomer types on his side who would do it for the cause. The real danger is if one of them decides to it too far and there are some Trump followers who likely are.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TRM
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

Call it intuition, but I feel like the past week has marked a real shift in the Ron vs Don fight. RD seems to be warming up, saying the right things, and connecting with normal people while the base (non MAGA) is getting more and more fatigued with Trump.

I think we would all do well to remember where Joe Biden was sitting in the polls at this point in 2019. The race was Bernie's to lose….and we all know how that worked out.
Iowans are coming out impressed with his retail skills despite the narrative.
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

Vivek and Scott are not a thread and Trump knows it.

The former is his acolyte, and the latter isn't a threat to Trump.

I don't even know if the harpies following DeSantis around are paid or not. Trump has enough Loomer types on his side who would do it for the cause. The real danger is if one of them decides to it too far and there are some Trump followers who likely are.
It's hilarious that some on here were stating Loomer is so insane she would fly a jet into a skyscraper for her Orange God King..

and it literally seems that would be the case after the last few days!
Chef Elko
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

Looks like Trump left Iowa early to go to his LIV Tournament to hang out with Saudis and his other good friends. Truly a man of the People!

I had forgotten his close ties to the Saudis.

I'll stop now before staph has to pound me with the ban hammer.

Seems pretty swampy to me
LMCane
aggie93 said:

Brenden Dilley who is a MAJOR Trump influencer posted something I can't even put up here because it would get me banned. Let's just say he got into an insult rant on DeSantis spokeswoman Erin Perrine and talked about some very graphic sexual acts. This is WAY more unhinged stuff coming out daily now than in '16 or '20. It's like a group of Frat Boys sitting around drinking coming up with crap talking as their strategy.

I bring this up because for now it's buried but believe me if Trump is the nominee all of it is coming to the surface and will be beaten over Trump's head daily just like "Grab them by the ____". They are going nastier than last time and with no rails. I'm seeing multiple posts a day now from Trump folks that hang out with him at MAL and he has directly connected to the campaign that are so bad I can't post them here. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get.
Don't worry brother-

Laura Loomer will clean it all up!!

the miscreants, misogynists, literal criminals surrounding Trump is obscene.

Raheem Kassem (not even an American!)
Steve Bannon
Roger Stone
Laura Loomer
Alex Brusewitz
Seb Gorka (just a grifter)
Kari Lake
his own campaign manager Miller was arrested for solicitation or other things I can't type here
LMCane
TRM said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Call it intuition, but I feel like the past week has marked a real shift in the Ron vs Don fight. RD seems to be warming up, saying the right things, and connecting with normal people while the base (non MAGA) is getting more and more fatigued with Trump.

I think we would all do well to remember where Joe Biden was sitting in the polls at this point in 2019. The race was Bernie's to lose….and we all know how that worked out.
Iowans are coming with his retail skills despite the narrative.
Americans are too short sighted to even remember that in 2020

Biden LOST IOWA, LOST NEW HAMPSHIRE AND LOST NEVADA in his own primary!

Biden not only lost- he was CRUSHED.

and still as soon as he won South Carolina in the FOURTH state to vote- the race was over.
LMCane
Loomer is insane and is kryptonite which the democrats will thrown around the neck of every Republican in 2024.

and Trump doesn't care, as long as he has adoring females brushing themselves against his fat 80 year old body.

Old May Banker
AG
I'm still laughing at the earlier comment about "grabbing her by her devotion"
LMCane
LMCane said:

Loomer is insane and is kryptonite which the democrats will thrown around the neck of every Republican in 2024.

and Trump doesn't care, as long as he has adoring females brushing themselves against his fat 80 year old body.

you just know Kari Lake is super jealous

and Melania Trump is busy discussing her divorce settlement with her attorneys.
aggie93
AG
Donalds is coming out today saying in the WaPo that he never felt DeSantis could successfully run for POTUS, this is 10 months ago. Sad because I liked the guy but between this and jumping on the Kamala talking points he has completely sold out to Trump.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
The technology age makes receipts really easy to find and keep.
Phatbob
AG
LMCane said:

TRM said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

and still as soon as he won South Carolina in the FOURTH state to vote- the race was over.
I agree, but it's hard to compare the D and R primaries. The Dems only give lip service to the votes and the super-delegates chosen by the party have most of the say of who wins the nomination.
LMCane
Phatbob said:

LMCane said:

TRM said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

I agree, but it's hard to compare the D and R primaries. The Dems only give lip service to the votes and the super-delegates chosen by the party have most of the say of who wins the nomination.
correct, but the point is no one knows what is going to happen 7 months before the real primaries get underway. so those who claim "it's all over!! give up loser Desantis!" are just insane.

trump could have a heart attack in bed with Laura Loomer this weekend for all we know.
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
aggie93 said:

This is a great and specific answer, not just a vague tell the people something to fire up their emotions response.
aggie93
AG
This is nice. Especially coming off a weekend that Loomer hung out with Trump. Brilliant!

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

This is nice. Especially coming off a weekend that Loomer hung out with Trump. Brilliant!

She is a deranged lunatic.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
No Spin Ag
LMCane said:

LMCane said:

you just know Kari Lake is super jealous

and Melania Trump is busy discussing her divorce settlement with her attorneys.

The way she's looking at him...I'd say more, but I don't want staph to have any reason to bring the ban hammer.

You all can feel free to let your imagination run wild though.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
TRM
AG
Old May Banker
AG
So how does that work? A caucus after a primary? Does the primary result just get disregarded?

What's the angle here?
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Doesn't count towards the delegate count. Just a fake caucus to give someone a boost if they lose the primary.

Sorry had it reversed the primary won't count towards the delegate allotment.
TRM
AG
Slap an Ad together with that.
LMCane
aggie93 said:

how out of touch with reality and insane do you have to be

to think and then PROCLAIM you will be the White House Press Secretary

just because you kiss Trump's @##$ for 24 hours a day?!!?
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Phatbob
AG
TRM said:

He's still worn out from that 45 minutes of the Iowa State Fair.
J. Walter Weatherman
TRM said:

Man of the people!*

*bat**** crazy cult worshippers like Loomer and rich Saudis
No Spin Ag
J. Walter Weatherman said:

TRM said:

Man of the people!*

The Loomers I can see his base brush aside, but he Saudi royals?

That I would think would be a bridge too far for some of them. But knowing them, I'm probably wrong.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
TRM said:

Slap an Ad together with that.

Yes
Rapier108
No Spin Ag said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

TRM said:

Man of the people!*

The Loomers I can see his base brush aside, but he Saudi royals?

That I would think would be a bridge too far for some of them. But knowing them, I'm probably wrong.
Trump could commit child sacrifice on the alter of Molech and it wouldn't be too much for them.

(It's hyperbole, mostly, for those unfamiliar with the concept.)
Rapier108
When even MTG says someone is insane, you know that person is off the rail nuts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-fawns-very-special-laura-loomer-new-video

Of course, according the Cult45, MTG is now "deep state" and a "plant" designed to hurt Trump.
Im Gipper
Must do what Orangemangod say. Must do.

I'm Gipper
Old May Banker
AG
Im Gipper said:

Must do what Orangemangod say. Must do.

There's plenty of the same on old f16 threads.
aggie93
AG
Pic apparently was shopped, apologies.

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.