OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,309 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM
AG
This is interesting. There's quite a few DeSantis/Never Back Down signs there and the Trump chants.
TRM
AG
BigRobSA
Zarathustra said:

TRM said:

And I approve DeSantis's position on the bottom 3 items. Don't know enough about the 1st.

Can someone please tell me how ethanol and govt subsidies to big Ag is not swampy?

Trump was "swamp" before the phrase was coined. Just on the other side of things. Only mouth-breathers never realized that.
agz win
AG
That's the lady in the green hat that was so aggressive and so over the line when Pence walked by. Is it Debrah Lema - is that what she said at the end? Bet she is paid to be such an activist for donald.
TRM
AG
Putting in the time.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
TRM said:

Sounds like a proud dad.

TRM
AG

TRM
AG
TRM said:

Putting in the time.

TRM
AG
Showertime at the Bidens
TRM said:

The difference between DeSantis and Trump. Which one is exciting and entertaining vs which one would you trust giving money to.
TRM
AG
aggie93
AG
TRM said:

Putting in the time.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
TRM said:

TRM said:

Sounds like a proud dad.

Have to admit that while I love DeSantis on policy this stuff does get me as well. This was definitely me a few years ago bragging about my son hitting a baseball and splitting up the kids with Mom to have a bumper car battle.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
It's relatable to a younger audience that we need involved in the republican party!
aggie93
AG
Looks like Trump left Iowa early to go to his LIV Tournament to hang out with Saudis and his other good friends. Truly a man of the People!

Ronald Reagan
Old May Banker
AG
The king? Lmao

These people are nuts.
TRM
AG
Well Loomer is really nuts.
aggie93
AG
The reality is that if Trump is the nominee the Media and Dems are going to tie Loomer around his neck and sink him. She's completely unhinged and loves to talk as well so they are going to connect the hell out of those dots and use stuff like this and the Kanye/Fuentes dinner to beat him over the head and make him answer questions day after day about it. I mean even most Trump supporters recognize that Loomer is toxic as hell but Trump can't help himself with someone that worships him like this. It's like a mouse walking up to a piece of cheese in the middle of a big metal contraption and thinking "That looks tasty!"

Obviously I am not on Team Trump for the primary but I'll vote for him if he wins the nod, this kind of stuff is going to be a major problem for him.

Ronald Reagan
agz win
AG
Donald must've really grabbed her devotion.
aggie93
AG
Just so no one thought it was a photo op they decided to make a video too. Brilliant!

Ronald Reagan
No Spin Ag
aggie93 said:

Looks like Trump left Iowa early to go to his LIV Tournament to hang out with Saudis and his other good friends. Truly a man of the People!

I had forgotten his close ties to the Saudis.

I'll stop now before staph has to pound me with the ban hammer.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
BurnetAggie99
The Trump vs DeSantis reminds me a little of Ford vs Reagan. Ford went on to win the Republican nomination over Reagan which lead to Jimmy Carter beating Ford. Had Reagan won the nomination over Ford that year, he likely beats Jimmy Carter.
Im Gipper
aggie93 said:

WHY DOES TRUMP HANG OUT WITH SCUM??

I'm Gipper
Rapier108
Loomer is scum of the highest order; the high priestess of Cult45.

She is also insane and devoted enough to Trump that if he told her to fly a fully loaded 747 passenger jet into a building, she would do it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Old May Banker
AG
agz win said:

TRM
AG
agz win said:

No one else would.
TRM
AG
Yeah, I don't ever recall Trump talking much about Barron. I think DeSantis needs more of it. He seems to really break out of his shell talking about them.

TRM
AG
TRM
AG
She's got a Trump rant down pat.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

When you stop to think about those crazy couple of protestors that apparently followed Desantis around and only Desantis, it raises some interesting questions?

Do they not feel threatened by the agenda of the other so-called conservatives in this race? You would think liberal protestors would disagree with and protest all of the Rep candidates.

Or are they, much like recent polls, bought and paid for by one of the other Rep candidates? And if they were paid by someone, like say Trump, again why only target Desantis and not Vivek or Scott or others who are supposedly hot right now and overtaking the flailing Desantis?
aggie93
AG
My Dem buddies are texting me the Loomer clip, they are laughing their asses off knowing how they are going to destroy Trump if he is the nominee. They are going to tie that lunacy not only around his neck but every Republican. So freaking stupid.

Ronald Reagan
agz win
AG
They are paid protesters including going after Pence. Cringe worthy aggressiveness. It's a discredit to our election process. Harassment.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Call it intuition, but I feel like the past week has marked a real shift in the Ron vs Don fight. RD seems to be warming up, saying the right things, and connecting with normal people while the base (non MAGA) is getting more and more fatigued with Trump.

I think we would all do well to remember where Joe Biden was sitting in the polls at this point in 2019. The race was Bernie's to lose….and we all know how that worked out.
First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.