OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,846 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
Old May Banker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another good section of that MK interview.... DeSantis all but said "I'll pardon Trump of all this BS"... said "it isn't good for a country to have an 80 year old former president under indictment for what certainly seems politically motivated"
LMCane
TRM said:

that's great to see Scott Brown is on Team DeSantis

always liked the former Senator!
nortex97
AG
LMCane
IF you were wanting to create a Manchurian Candidate who would utterly destroy the GOP and ensure democrat victories across the country for years on end...

would anything be different than the way Trump has acted the last 3 years?
FireAg
AG
TRM said:

DeSantis supporters should follow his lead…
Phatbob
AG
You keep harping on this whole "mean posts" thing... do you think pointing out that Trump supporters are mostly supporting him with emotional reasons rather that logical reasons is mean? Is any criticism of Trump support too far for you? Because if Trump supporters "follow in their candidates lead" they will criticize anyone who doesn't support Trump (and we have seen plenty of that) as being "CM's, leftists, weak, betas, establishment" etc.

I get that you want the Republican party to coalesce around the candidate in the general, but one candidate is actively tearing down the field, pushing a significant amount of that support away from himself, and calling out the people who support him in doing so seems to be too far for you.

I don't mind most people who are supporting Trump. It's an entirely emotional thing, and there are plenty of people who run on emotion. But I do demand that people be consistent. Don't swing and expect to not be swung back on. If you are going to call other people, even liberals, things you wouldn't be proud to call people you know to their faces, don't go moaning about getting the same treatment.
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

TRM said:

DeSantis supporters should follow his lead…

It seems like you missed my question from yesterday but no worries, I can repost it here.

J. Walter Weatherman said:

FireAg said:

FireAg said:

Going after a candidate is one thing…calling supporters names continues to be cliche and unnecessary…

Either you have a problem with name calling or you don't. Do you think Trump's 3rd grade nicknames for the other candidates are appropriate?

Mods on this board have posted warnings about name calling supporters, while reiterating that candidates are fair game…

It's a pretty simple question - do you have a problem with a candidate using 3rd grade nicknames in the same way you apparently have a problem with random message board posters using them? If not, is there a reason you're holding random message board posters to a higher standard than someone running for the most important job in the world?
aggie93
AG
Phenomenal ad dropped by DeSantis today on the eve of releasing their economic plan:

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
Phatbob said:

You keep harping on this whole "mean posts" thing... do you think pointing out that Trump supporters are mostly supporting him with emotional reasons rather that logical reasons is mean? Is any criticism of Trump support too far for you? Because if Trump supporters "follow in their candidates lead" they will criticize anyone who doesn't support Trump (and we have seen plenty of that) as being "CM's, leftists, weak, betas, establishment" etc.

I get that you want the Republican party to coalesce around the candidate in the general, but one candidate is actively tearing down the field, pushing a significant amount of that support away from himself, and calling out the people who support him in doing so seems to be too far for you.

I don't mind most people who are supporting Trump. It's an entirely emotional thing, and there are plenty of people who run on emotion. But I do demand that people be consistent. Don't swing and expect to not be swung back on. If you are going to call other people, even liberals, things you wouldn't be proud to call people you know to their faces, don't go moaning about getting the same treatment.
I don't give two craps about what anyone calls a liberal...

Folks here on the right though need to remember that the goal is to oust the leftists out of office before we completely lose control of what this nation was supposed to be... Even as we speak, we have a completely corrupt DC cabal, which has infiltrated even the DOJ, and is actively trying to obstruct an ongoing investigation in to the crimes, yes actual CRIMES perpetrated by the Biden family... DOJ is trying to arrest the witness to keep him from testifying before Congress... This is 2023, and we are literally witnessing Gestapo-like tactics...

So no, I don't think using words like "cult", "brainwashed", or even "dumb" are wise when describing a segment of the voting block that ultimately needs to be on your side (or you on theirs) come next November... In this instance, two wrongs absolutely do not make a right... Instead of figuring out how to come together to achieve the main goal, both sides seem to be more focused on handing out labels and landing their best zingers against folks that need to be on the same team... Folks whine about Trumps "juvenile name-calling antics", but then expose their own hypocrisy by using those same antics against the supporters of his that they will need next year to be on their side in order of having a chance of defeating the liberal voting machine (and I hate to break it to you, but if they can find a way to cheat DeSantis out of a victory in 2024, they absolutely will...they know how...then what?).

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? The enemy is the left...it is not Trump, it is not DeSantis, and it is not supporters of either...

Keep playing the game this way, and both sides will lose in 2024, but hey, some of y'all are already well on your way for shaping narratives full of ready-made excuses for coming up short...
FireAg
AG
Your "question" was short-sighted...if you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you...

Keep throwing around "cult", "brainwashed", and "dumb" and lemme know how that works out in 2024...
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

Your "question" was short-sighted...if you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you...

Keep throwing around "cult", "brainwashed", and "dumb" and lemme know how that works out in 2024...

It seems pretty simple to me - why are you holding a presidential candidate to a much lower standard than random message board posters? Or, can you admit that his name calling is also a problem and the primary cause of the lowering of the quality of dialogue surrounding the race?
TRM
AG

Quote:

The New Hampshire economic policy speech is scheduled for 11:15 a.m. ET

Watch live: DeSantis unveils 'Declaration of Economic Independence' in New Hampshire | The Hill
Phatbob
AG
FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

Folks here on the right though need to remember that the goal is to oust the leftists out of office before we completely lose control of what this nation was supposed to be... Even as we speak, we have a completely corrupt DC cabal, which has infiltrated even the DOJ, and is actively trying to obstruct an ongoing investigation in to the crimes, yes actual CRIMES perpetrated by the Biden family... DOJ is trying to arrest the witness to keep him from testifying before Congress... This is 2023, and we are literally witnessing Gestapo-like tactics...

So no, I don't think using words like "cult", "brainwashed", or even "dumb" are wise when describing a segment of the voting block that ultimately needs to be on your side (or you on theirs) come next November... In this instance, two wrongs absolutely do not make a right... Instead of figuring out how to come together to achieve the main goal, both sides seem to be more focused on handing out labels and landing their best zingers against folks that need to be on the same team... Folks whine about Trumps "juvenile name-calling antics", but then expose their own hypocrisy by using those same antics against the supporters of his that they will need next year to be on their side in order of having a chance of defeating the liberal voting machine (and I hate to break it to you, but if they can find a way to cheat DeSantis of a victory in 2024, they absolutely will...they know how...then what?).

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? The enemy is the left...it is not Trump, it is not DeSantis, and it is not supporters of either...

Keep playing the game this way, and both sides will lose in 2024, but hey, some of y'all are already well on your way for shaping narratives full of ready-made excuses for coming up short...
That's an awful lot of words for "we need to vote against the left". I get that, and in a perfect world, it would be rational. But you have one candidate actively attacking the rest with lies and behaving like a circus clown because his goal is not to "beat the left", it is to beat anyone else. He is behaving in a way that is completely unacceptable for a person I want to be represented by. Maybe get the candidate to behave in a way that makes it possible to beat the left, if that is the goal. Blaming it on the people who he has abused too much and are sick of his **** is just another round of excuses for his inability to lead.

I have supported Trump and defended Trump in the past, but if he is relying on lies and stupid attacks against true conservatism, then he has made himself my enemy. The Nazi's and the Communists hated each other, that doesn't mean I need to be a Communist to oppose the Nazi's.
Old May Banker
AG
What people say on a TexAgs message board is going to influence the election more than how the actual candidates behave.

lol
FireAg
AG

FireAg said:

It seems pretty simple to me - why are you holding a presidential candidate to a much lower standard than random message board posters? Or, can you admit that his name calling is also a problem and the primary cause of the lowering of the quality of dialogue surrounding the race?
Donald Trump doesn't "make" anyone name call anyone else...people make those choices...

An individual person can make better choices...if the other way is such a problem for some, then be a beacon of light toward a new path and stop contributing to the problem...

But hey, if zingers are your thing, don't be surprised when whomever the R-candidate is next year is defeated by the liberal voting machine...

It's no longer about who can win the hearts and minds of the voter...it's all about who can generate (by hook or by crook) enough votes to see their side get elected...

By focusing on zingers and "let me poke you in the eye" name-calling, we are collectively losing site of the bigger picture...
FireAg
AG
Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

So no, I don't think using words like "cult", "brainwashed", or even "dumb" are wise when describing a segment of the voting block that ultimately needs to be on your side (or you on theirs) come next November... In this instance, two wrongs absolutely do not make a right... Instead of figuring out how to come together to achieve the main goal, both sides seem to be more focused on handing out labels and landing their best zingers against folks that need to be on the same team... Folks whine about Trumps "juvenile name-calling antics", but then expose their own hypocrisy by using those same antics against the supporters of his that they will need next year to be on their side in order of having a chance of defeating the liberal voting machine (and I hate to break it to you, but if they can find a way to cheat DeSantis of a victory in 2024, they absolutely will...they know how...then what?).

That's an awful lot of words for "we need to vote against the left". I get that, and in a perfect world, it would be rational. But you have one candidate actively attacking the rest with lies and behaving like a circus clown because his goal is not to "beat the left", it is to beat anyone else. He is behaving in a way that is completely unacceptable for a person I want to be represented by. Maybe get the candidate to behave in a way that makes it possible to beat the left, if that is the goal. Blaming it on the people who he has abused too much and are sick of his **** is just another round of excuses for his inability to lead.

I have supported Trump and defended Trump in the past, but if he is relying on lies and stupid attacks against true conservatism, then he has made himself my enemy. The Nazi's and the Communists hated each other, that doesn't mean I need to be a Communist to oppose the Nazi's.
Again...some of you are continuing to miss the forest for the trees...

It is not about policies anymore...

It's about which side can stuff enough votes into the right ballot boxes in the right precincts in 2024...

That's it...

Energy needs to be spent on addressing that, and not on zingers...

The longer that part is ignored by the right, the more we will be left with nothing but excuses and blame when we come up short in 2024...
Phatbob
AG
FireAg said:

FireAg said:

Donald Trump doesn't "make" anyone name call anyone else...people make those choices...

An individual person can make better choices...if the other way is such a problem for some, then be a beacon of light toward a new path and stop contributing to the problem...

But hey, if zingers are your thing, don't be surprised when whomever the R-candidate is next year is defeated by the liberal voting machine...

It's no longer about who can win the hearts and minds of the voter...it's all about who can generate (by hook or by crook) enough votes to see their side get elected...

By focusing on zingers and "let me poke you in the eye" name-calling, we are collectively losing site of the bigger picture...
Quote:

You have just pointed out that it is fine to do it in some circumstances, but not when it is for your own goals. Some people have goals that aren't just who needs to be beaten, but who we need to replace them with. If some people are showing unreasonable support behind someone who doesn't even meet their own standards for that support, I have no problems with pointing out their hypocrisy in the hopes that they can have some self-awareness.
Phatbob
AG
The point is that we are part of the problem. We have spent generations saying "as long as we beat the left" and it has gotten us exactly to this point. You want to really fix the problem? Stop making that the only goal.
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

FireAg said:

A lot of words and still can't answer one simple question - do you have a problem with a candidate for the most important position in the world lying about other conservatives, a lot of times repeating the left's lies about them, and calling them juvenile names? A simple yes/no should be easy enough.
The Banned
FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

It's about which side can stuff enough votes into the right ballot boxes in the right precincts in 2024...

That's it...

The longer that part is ignored by the right, the more we will be left with nothing but excuses and blame when we come up short in 2024...

Desantis is 100% not ignoring this. Trump is just now considering it and has absolutely no plan in place ti counteract it.

I agree with you the name calling doesn't help. But those doing the name calling are simply frustrated with the fact that so many trump supporters can't see this. It's exacerbated by those that believes trump's bs about desantis being a swamp candidate, in addition to a whole other pack of lies
Im Gipper
It is just one more example of how so many Trump voters act like democrats!

They are okay with Trump calling people names, but want everyone else to act differently.

They are okay with Trump not having a plan to get more votes, but claim everyone else needs a detailed plan. (And they purposefully choose not to even bother to learn what DeSantis' plan on this).

I'm Gipper
texagbeliever
The Banned said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

That's it...

Desantis is 100% not ignoring this. Trump is just now considering it and has absolutely no plan in place ti counteract it.

I agree with you the name calling doesn't help. But those doing the name calling are simply frustrated with the fact that so many trump supporters can't see this. It's exacerbated by those that believes trump's bs about desantis being a swamp candidate, in addition to a whole other pack of lies

Any intelligent person who has an opinion worth valuing should see that Trump name calls and tells small lies to keep in the headlines. It was his blueprint for 2016 success. Any person who thinks DeSantis is swamp or whatever smear Trump says is delusional. And best off ignored.

The key thing here is to understand what the electorate is and what it is wanting. Trump with his "fighter" like persona is playing to a voting base that wants a fight. DeSantis is playing to a voting base that is more reasonable and intellectual. As I said many moons ago, those two bases don't mix well. Especially when fan boy modes are engaged. You see it on Texags. Ironically both sides largely want the same thing they just see the way of getting it differently. Which makes them the stupid, idiots, etc.
FireAg
AG
Let me see if I can explain it another way...

Some of you seem to assume the 2024 Presidential Election can be won by the "person" and by their "policies"...

I don't...

I believe that America truly is that corrupt now...

The 2016 election changed the game...as unpopular as Hillary was supposed to be, she still won the popular vote...the Left (and frankly, the establishment at large) simply failed to pad their vote counts in the critical precincts...so they spent 4 years trying to implode Trump's presidency using false narratives and crimes...even impeached the dude on "quid pro quo" which is EXACTLY what the Biden family has been employing for years, even now...

The Right needs to rally around one name...I don't care if it's Donald Duck...and spend the next year figuring out how to defeat the liberal voting machine... We can't do that with this constant infighting and mud-slinging...it's distracting from the ultimate goal...

The fact of the matter is, at this point, unless Trump goes to jail (and even then, it may not matter), DeSantis isn't going to have the right votes in the right places to secure the nomination in the Primary... And why not? DeSantis (and some of his supporters will even concede this) has yet to demonstrate a certain "charisma" that will help swing votes his way "naturally"...

Let's take the 2024 General out of the equation, and let's just focus on RD winning the R nomination... He's simply not gaining enough ground (and in general, he's losing ground on average):

Iowa:

New Hampshire:

South Carolina:

Florida:

Texas:

DeSantis has a real problem...he trails big time in places that will make or break the R-nomination... So the focus here (and I will reiterate...DeSantis is doing a good job of this, while his supporters are not...which is an odd dynamic in itself) should be figuring out how to change the Trump inertia...and I'm sorry, but I categorically disagree with any notion that says that the way to do so is to denigrate those who he appeals to...

Frankly, I think DeSantis followers need to stop spending energy on zingers and insults and start spending it on how to put enough pro-DeSantis ballots in key areas to change reverse the Trump inertia... And from those efforts, perhaps we can learn how to use those same tactics in the General to ensure that we don't get four more years of the complete absurdity that we have today...

The sooner folks on the Right accept that our Presidential election process is no longer on the up and up, the sooner we can put a stop to the Left...

Problem is...the Left already has a huge head start, and us peons on the Right are quibbling over zingers and degrading labels for folks on our own team...
FireAg
AG

FireAg said:

FireAg said:

A lot of words and still can't answer one simple question - do you have a problem with a candidate for the most important position in the world lying about other conservatives, a lot of times repeating the left's lies about them, and calling them juvenile names? A simple yes/no should be easy enough.
You're not listening...it's irrelevant... You are focused on the trees and losing sight of the forest...
FireAg
AG
The Banned said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

That's it...

I agree with you...DeSantis himself is absolutely doing the right thing when it comes to name calling...

It's some of his supporters who need to follow his lead...

Yes, it is frustrating to hear your candidate drug through the mud by another candidate...but instead of attacking that other candidate's supporters, stick to simply attacking that candidate... That is my entire point...

To win the R nomination, along with other things going his way, DeSantis is also going to need to get a large chunk of the Trump voting block to vote DeSantis...

And my point to DeSantis supporters is nothing more than to point out that denigrating those same people who might be leaning Trump right now is not likely going to convince them to have some "epiphany" and magically vote DeSantis in the Primary...
TRM
AG
TRM said:

Quote:

The New Hampshire economic policy speech is scheduled for 11:15 a.m. ET

Watch live: DeSantis unveils 'Declaration of Economic Independence' in New Hampshire | The Hill
https://rumble.com/v33l4z9-ron-desantis-unveils-declaration-of-economic-independence.html
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

FireAg said:

FireAg said:

You're not listening...it's irrelevant... You are focused on the trees and losing sight of the forest...

I'm only asking your opinion and it's a pretty simple question, but also telling that you can't/won't answer it.
FireAg
AG

FireAg said:

I'm only asking your opinion and it's a pretty simple question, but also telling that you can't/won't answer it.
Respectfully, it's only "telling" if you want it to be...

I don't care what Donald Trump says...that's his schtick...the inertia there is so incredible that my opinion on that one way or another is completely irrelevant and has zero bearing on who can win the R nomination...

Trump fought his way to the White House doing exactly what he is doing, so why should he change? Is it childish? Yup... Is it sophomoric? Yup... But it works for him...and that inertia is not going to be defeated by employing a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" approach by DeSantis's followers...

They key to defeating that inertia is to find a way around it... And to be fair, I don't personally have an answer for the right approach... But I am quite confident that trying to stomp a mudhole in Trump supporters with zingers and cutesy labels like "Cult45" ain't gonna reverse the inertia...

DeSantis supporters need to be more creative...they need to find a different path to the finish line...
Phatbob
AG
FireAg said:

The Banned said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

That's it...

I agree with you...DeSantis himself is absolutely doing the right thing when it comes to name calling...

Yes, it is frustrating to hear your candidate drug through the mud by another candidate...but instead of attacking that other candidate's supporters, stick to simply attacking that candidate... That is my entire point...

To win the R nomination, along with other things going his way, DeSantis is also going to need to get a large chunk of the Trump voting block to vote DeSantis...

And my point to DeSantis supporters is nothing more than to point out that denigrating those same people who might be leaning Trump right now is not likely going to convince them to have some "epiphany" and magically vote DeSantis in the Primary...
I'm sorry, but you are living in a dream world, then. When there are people deciding that 1 + 1 = 3, simply because their candidate tells them so, there is no way to tell them they are wrong without pointing out why they are accepting something that is wrong. There is only so many times obvious proof can be shown to people and they continue to ignore the proof, that it is obvious that they only accept rosy views of their own candidate despite all the evidence. When something reaches the definition of "cult of personality", it doesn't do ANYONE any good to ignore it and pretend like there isn't a huge problem.
texagbeliever
One thing you may be missing is that many DeSantis supporters want to say "I told you so" more than work towards a good outcome. It goes with their likely intellectual successes and prowess.

What tipped me off to this fact was how they are so quick to tell you the thousand ways Trump won't win in 2024. That way if Trump doesn't win they can say look I tried to tell everybody. What will be telling is which ones ultimately switch to trying to get a republican in office in 2024 versus doomsday post hope is lost if their boy loses in the primary.
FireAg
AG
Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

The Banned said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

That's it...

I'm sorry, but you are living in a dream world, then. When there are people deciding that 1 + 1 = 3, simply because their candidate tells them so, there is no way to tell them they are wrong without pointing out why they are accepting something that is wrong. There is only so many times obvious proof can be shown to people and they continue to ignore the proof, that it is obvious that they only accept rosy views of their own candidate despite all the evidence. When something reaches the definition of "cult of personality", it doesn't do ANYONE any good to ignore it and pretend like there isn't a huge problem.
Cool...then keep spending your energy telling them how they are sooooo wrong...and when DeSantis loses the R nomination, the country will be lost, but at least we will have a book full of "told ya so" to lean on...

The approach you are espousing to might keep you competitive in a "battle of words", but it won't win the war...

If the national averages are to be believed, and again, I am talking purely about the R Primary, DeSantis isn't swinging the inertia in his favor...so something needs to change to attract those "lovingly" referred to as "Cult45" instead of push them away and call them "dumb"...
The Banned
FireAg said:

The Banned said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

That's it...

There are two types of trump supporters.

1. "I'm leaning trump because I think he deserves a second shot/did a good job the first time". These people are generally treated with decorum and rational rebuttals

2. "Trump needs to drain the swamp, desantus isvthe swamp, desantis is disloyal, desantis should have waited his turn" are generally met with the insults and name calling because there is no way to break through their trump love. No amount of facts will sway them.

If group 1 gets offended by the insults leveled at group 2, maybe they're more group 2 than they realize and need to reevaluate.

There is no winning those types of trump supporters. All but one of the interviews trump has done since the start of the campaign have been horrible. He has absolutely no new ideas and he's going to lose. It's very easy to see. Yet he's still gaining in the polls. He has a very odd loyalty surrounding him. You keep talking about desantis stealing the spotlight, but I posit it's impossible. If trump has looked as bad as he has up to this point and is still gaining support, there is nothing desantis can do from a public perspective. He needs to keep his ground game going and hope some early wins change the tides.

In the mean time trump will continue yo sue division by insulting someone many of us support, showing he's learned nothing. You can't galvanize around the general election when one of the main candidates is kissing everyone off left and right
FireAg
AG
texagbeliever said:

One thing you may be missing is that many DeSantis supporters want to say "I told you so" more than work towards a good outcome. It goes with their likely intellectual successes and prowess.

What tipped me off to this fact was how they are so quick to tell you the thousand ways Trump won't win in 2024. That way if Trump doesn't win they can say look I tried to tell everybody. What will be telling is which ones ultimately switch to trying to get a republican in office in 2024 versus doomsday post hope is lost if their boy loses in the primary.
No, I totally see that...and that's absolutely in line with the overall point I have been trying to make...

"You're dumb and a cult if you vote fore Trump because he can't win in 2024" isn't having a positive impact on DeSantis's national polling averages...as Trump's lead in recent weeks has...expanded...
FireAg
AG
The Banned said:

There are two types of trump supporters.

1. "I'm leaning trump because I think he deserves a second shot/did a good job the first time". These people are generally treated with decorum and rational rebuttals

2. "Trump needs to drain the swamp, desantus isvthe swamp, desantis is disloyal, desantis should have waited his turn" are generally met with the insults and name calling because there is no way to break through their trump love. No amount of facts will sway them.

If group 1 gets offended by the insults leveled at group 2, maybe they're more group 2 than they realize and need to reevaluate.

There is no winning those types of trump supporters. All but one of the interviews trump has done since the start of the campaign have been horrible. He has absolutely no new ideas and he's going to lose. It's very easy to see. Yet he's still gaining in the polls. He has a very odd loyalty surrounding him. You keep talking about desantis stealing the spotlight, but I posit it's impossible. If trump has looked as bad as he has up to this point and is still gaining support, there is nothing desantis can do from a public perspective. He needs to keep his ground game going and hope some early wins change the tides.

In the mean time trump will continue yo sue division by insulting someone many of us support, showing he's learned nothing. You can't galvanize around the general election when one of the main candidates is kissing everyone off left and right
Please point to where Group 1 has received such treatment...many folks on here are convinced that Group 1 doesn't even exist...folks will jump all over someone who says one positive thing about Trump on this forum as being a member of "Cult45" without hesitation...

I intend to vote DeSantis in the Texas Primary, but I do believe that Trump was cheated in 2020, and I do believe that Trump did do positive things for this country in his first term...but if one says even one thing positive about Trump, some of you jump all over them and dismiss them as "brainwashed"...there's absolutely no middle ground with some of you...
aggie93
AG
texagbeliever said:

A lot of irony in your post. I could make the same argument about Trump folks. Many seem resigned to the fact that Trump can't win the General but that's ok because if Trump can't win than NO ONE can win and so it justifies anything to take down DeSantis. I can't imagine how those people would feel if DeSantis got the nomination and won, it would destroy their entire persona and worldview.

I just want to win and change the direction of the country. I don't see Trump being successful at that for a litany of reasons but will still vote for him. I think DeSantis has a real chance though of making real change.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.