OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,072 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess Trump pre-paid.
agz win
AG
We're witnessing the bloom falling off the rose.

It's time for a younger generation of roses.
AggieVictor10
AG
Trump rallies Full-> trump loses

Trump rallies empty-> TRUMP WINS
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Charpie
AG
agz win said:

We're witnessing the bloom falling off the rose.

It's time for a younger generation of roses.
Rapier108
Narracisstic old fool. Guess he knows the polls showing him leading Biden by insane amounts are all BS.

All he really wants is more $$$ since his fundraising sucks and is spending half of it on his legal bills.

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Phatbob
AG
Rapier108 said:

Narracisstic old fool. Guess he knows the polls showing him leading Biden by insane amounts are all BS.

All he really wants is more $$$ since his fundraising sucks and is spending half of it on his legal bills.

That can't be real, can it? I mean, we joke, but that is literally insane
Old May Banker
AG
lmao... wow

This is his plan?
BigRobSA
Old May Banker said:

lmao... wow

This is his plan?

The tard is strong with him.
Charpie
AG
Old May Banker said:

lmao... wow

This is his plan?

You should see the replies to the tweets. People actually think this should happen
Old May Banker
AG
Setting himself up to be the victim because of the RINOS that wouldn't help him win.

lol
No Spin Ag
Phatbob said:

Rapier108 said:

Lately, when it comes to Trump, the insane is becoming the new norm. If this was anyone but Trump, his age might be thought to be a factor, but this is just a progression of what he's always been like.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
FL_Ag1998
AG
Rapier108 said:

Delusional.
Arrogant.
Laughable.
Desperate.
Deceitful.
Ridiculous.
Selfish.

Take your pick.
texagbeliever
Phatbob said:

Rapier108 said:

Since one of the posts I quoted was deleted take 2.

This message contains 2 parts. They are obvious. The first part is the outlandish headline grabbing part (this will get media attention on the message). The second part is the issue Trump (really RNC i bet) to be in the headline. Ballot harvesting.

There is a side benefit that this reminds people that a republican primary is taking place and encourages Republicans to engage.

I know 23D chess and all that. But really the method used here is pretty obvious that you should have picked up on it.
Sq 17
Phatbob said:

Not really that insane, Trump considers himself the presumptive nominee and would like to be raising money to beat Biden instead of beating the other R candidates

PA24
AG
Republican Party is dead
BigRobSA
Sq 17 said:

Phatbob said:

Not really that insane, Trump considers himself the presumptive nominee and would like to be raising money to beat Biden instead of beating the other R candidates

It's insane as hell. Especially given that he's lost so many big named donors and he's using monies for elections to pay legal fees/debts, which is new since he's well-known to skate on payments.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Wow. They're paying everyone's legal fees. ETA: Read Rob's thread too. They're quickly running out of money.

Old May Banker
AG
Some little old lady is paying $20 a month of her fixed income to a campaign so a billionaire can defend himself against bogus charges from from a bunch of congressional liberal nut millionaires.

What a country.
TRM
AG
TRM said:

I guess Trump pre-paid.

Mid rally
Old May Banker
AG
"A great badge of honor because I'm being indicted for you..."

He forgot to add....

"Of course you're paying for it by donating to my campaign so keep those donations flowing so I can protect you"
TRM
AG
Rapier108
TRM said:

TRM said:

I guess Trump pre-paid.

Mid rally

And all the pictures MAGA post only show half the arena, all close to the stage.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
As expected, Cult45 doesn't care that much of their money is going to Trump's legal fees. If you don't support Trump spending all this money on himself, you support Biden, Smith, and Garland.

aggie93
AG
TRM said:

TRM said:

I guess Trump pre-paid.

Mid rally

It's actually 50,000! Maybe more! /Trump counting
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
texagbeliever said:

Phatbob said:

Rapier108 said:

Since one of the posts I quoted was deleted take 2.

This message contains 2 parts. They are obvious. The first part is the outlandish headline grabbing part (this will get media attention on the message). The second part is the issue Trump (really RNC i bet) to be in the headline. Ballot harvesting.

There is a side benefit that this reminds people that a republican primary is taking place and encourages Republicans to engage.

I know 23D chess and all that. But really the method used here is pretty obvious that you should have picked up on it.
Wake up my friend. Trump is seriously low on cash and his legal bills are only going up. He's going to be spending almost everything those bills going forward because no serious big money people are going to donate to that crap. So his strategy is to try to take everyone else's money and "trust me, I'm going to ballot harvest like crazy! The only people who are buying that are some low donor MAGA folks who just can't accept they are being scammed.

BTW, whatever you do don't ask what happened to the $250 million to "Stop the Steal".
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
Quote:

Even on Cult45 central, aka Free Republic, they've had to resign themselves to the fact that it was less than half full. The excuse is that it was PA and Trump will lose PA anyway. When those bozos can't find a way to lie and claim the place was maxed out with 50K outside, then it was bad for Trump. Of course the ultra diehards still think it was 50K attending and attack anyone who says it wasn't full, but seems like most can't spin it anymore.
Rapier108
And Trump is still wanting to make the election all about 2020. As 2022 showed, 2020 is a losing issue with most voters. Yes, there was fraud in 2020, but not the 10s of millions like Trump and his diehards claim. It was very targeted in 6-7 specific counties. The only people who it resintates with, as the one and only issue, is Trump's base. The middle, who are required to win, do not want to hear about 2020 again. Replacing every candidate with Kari Lake clones would give the Democrat a 400+ seat majority in the House and over 60 in the Senate.

Phatbob
AG
Rapier108 said:

And Trump is still wanting to make the election all about 2020. As 2022 showed, 2020 is a losing issue with most voters. Yes, there was fraud in 2020, but not the 10s of millions like Trump and his diehards claim. It was very targeted in 6-7 specific counties. The only people who it resintates with, as the one and only issue, is Trump's base. The middle, who are required to win, do not want to hear about 2020 again. Replacing every candidate with Kari Lake clones would give the Democrat a 400+ seat majority in the House and over 60 in the Senate.

I read that article 3x and still can't tell what he was trying to say
aggie93
AG
Well I guess DeSantis is the nominee then. No one has actually done more to combat voter fraud than him in this race, he has cleaned up Florida bigtime. Is this an endorsement from Trump?

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
Trump is a trash human.

I really don't understand supporting him with a vote, let alone with money.
LMCane
should there be a stand alone new thread on "Billionaire Trump misusing donor contributions to pay his own legal fees" thread?

$60 Million Refund Request Shows Financial Pressure on Trump From Legal Fees
July 29, 2023in News

The political action committee that has been paying former President Donald J. Trump's legal fees requested a refund on a $60 million contribution it made to the super PAC supporting the Republican front-runner, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The decision of Mr. Trump's political team to ask for a refund of money that was meant to help his 2024 campaign, and was instead diverted to an account paying his legal bills, is extraordinary. It reflects the choice to spend precious donor cash on lawyers rather than on television advertising in the early months.

It is unclear how much money was refunded.

But the refund was sought as the political action committee, Save America, spent more than $40 million in legal fees incurred by Mr. Trump and witnesses in various legal cases related to him this year alone, according to another person familiar with the matter.
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

Bannon pushing a Trump-RFK ticket.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/steve-bannon-if-robert-kennedy-was-ticket-trump/

Guess MAGA doesn't care that RFK is far left on most issues. All that matters is Trump winning., even if it meant setting up a hard-core leftist as the front runner in 2028.
literally three days ago the MAGA cultists on Twitter were condemning DeSantis for offering up Kennedy to be "sicced" on the FDA over Faucism..

two days later same MAGA Cultists- "yay! let's make democrat Kennedy the Vice President!!"

these grifters are literally the worst agitrop liars and hypocrites.
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Even on Cult45 central, aka Free Republic, they've had to resign themselves to the fact that it was less than half full. The excuse is that it was PA and Trump will lose PA anyway. When those bozos can't find a way to lie and claim the place was maxed out with 50K outside, then it was bad for Trump. Of course the ultra diehards still think it was 50K attending and attack anyone who says it wasn't full, but seems like most can't spin it anymore.
thank you for your heroic service in wading into the insanity of Free Republic and Breitbart.

I won't patronize either of those sites ever again.

I did see some tweet from grifter Dinesh D'souza claiming the Erie rally yesterday had more people than an Elton john concert or a Jason Aldean concert. they lie shamelessly!!
LMCane
BigRobSA said:

Trump is a trash human.

I really don't understand supporting him with a vote, let alone with money.
Every analysis demonstrates that the voters of the Trump base are the least educated Americans in the country..

so even if they would care that he is a lying, narcissistic, cad who steals their money-

they don't do any research or investigate Trump or DeSantis policies or real events outside their own lives.

they hear a soundbite or see a bumper sticker and like it.
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.