OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

424,894 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DeSantis is addressing it constantly
FireAg
AG
In Georgia? In Pennsylvania? Michigan? Arizona? All before 2024?

No, he isn't…he can't…
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
You should try listening to him. He talks about his strategy to combat that all the time.
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

In Georgia? In Pennsylvania? Michigan? Arizona? All before 2024?

No, he isn't…he can't…

The same Georgia where a Republican just won governor by 300K votes?
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

What happens if, after all of the sizable work DeSantis has put into his Iowa ground game, Trump still wins the caucus?
If it's close we will see how it develops. If it is a blowout then Trump is going to be hard to stop. Well, until he loses Goldwater style in November.

Not sure anyone with R next to their name can win until voting security is addressed…and that applies to DeSantis as well…
Well it would be nice to try something different.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
Difference is, some of y'all think doing something different will change the outcome…

I don't think it will…the enemy will find a way because they are bolder and far more ruthless than we are…

We worry about playing nice…they focus on winning…
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FireAg said:

Difference is, some of y'all think doing something different will change the outcome…

I don't think it will…the enemy will find a way because they are bolder and far more ruthless than we are…

I don't think DeSantis is worried about playing nice with the Dems. I think he and a good portion of conservatives are tired of Republican friendly fire though.
FireAg
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

FireAg said:

I don't think DeSantis is worried about playing nice with the Dems. I think he and a good portion of conservatives are tired of Republican friendly fire though.

And if he is more dangerous to the establishment than Trump, you think they will just lay down and play fair with him and let him win?

I want what you're drinking…make it a double…
Dan Scott
AG
FireAg said:

FireAg said:

And if he is more dangerous to the establishment than Trump, you think they will just lay down and play fair with him and let him win?

Sounds like Republicans should go for the establishment type according to you so they won't be as mean and maybe let us win. Establishment guy probably gives us 20% of what we like but it's better than 0% with a Dem president.
J. Walter Weatherman
FireAg said:

You think DeSantis is liked on here because he's "playing nice?" Have you seen what he's done to democrats in Florida?
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

Sure. DeSantis has a completely different appeal than Trump and runs a highly organized ground game. He has already put funding in place to do it as well and understands exactly what the Democrats will do. Trump is out there saying he just wants to have volunteers go do it because he has no money. It's apples and oranges.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
He still needs paid folks to help direct those volunteers and I don't see Trump having that money.
FireAg
AG
I promise you the left has a plan to beat it man…
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FireAg said:

FireAg said:

You keep assuming arguments for me that I'm not making. Is that intentional?
Phatbob
AG
I really don't get you, man... you might be one of the most passive aggressive pessimists I've ever run into. I do mean that kindly.
Ag with kids
AG
the_batman26 said:

I just don't think any candidate will be spared from treatment similar to Trump's. They don't need anything to be credible anymore.
You think the Republican nominee will be indicted multiple times?
FireAg
AG
Phatbob said:

I really don't get you, man... you might be one of the most passive aggressive pessimists I've ever run into. I do mean that kindly.

You still think things can be fixed at the voting booth…

I don't…

Sorry, but I'm not a follow the crowd type…I call it as I see it, and I don't cave to opinions of those who don't share mine…

Unlike some, though, I do it respectfully yet unapologetically…
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

I promise you the left has a plan to beat it man…
Ok? I am not guaranteeing a DeSantis win and I am definitely not underestimating the Democrats. I am just saying DeSantis has a different and far more organized and funded plan to win and will appeal to a lot of folks that Trump turned off.

The Democrats are already spending big on lawyers and their voting machine, that's how they roll. The question is how do you counter it? Trump and DeSantis have dramatically different approaches.

Ronald Reagan
Phatbob
AG
We are beyond fixing, this is true, but we can still choose a path that is either constructive or destructive. I have 4 kids, so I prefer the former.
FireAg
AG
Phatbob said:

We are beyond fixing, this is true, but we can still choose a path that is either constructive or destructive. I have 4 kids, so I prefer the former.

I have 3…we are near the point where we need to scrap this and start over…
TRM
AG
There's evidence a Republican can win statewide in AZ, WI, and GA since 2020. Kim Yee in AZ, Ron Johnson in WI, and pretty much every GOP candidate except Walker in GA. Jury is out in MI and PA, but it can be close with the right candidate.
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

Phatbob said:

I have 3…we are near the point where we need to scrap this and start over…
I have 2 more than both of you combined so y'all need to stop slacking and catch up!
TRM
AG
The left and, well, Max Miller
TRM
AG
Someone's salty.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

Someone's salty.

I truly do believe Loomer has a pulse on Trump's thought process right now, and her post confirms one of my guesses about Trump....that he's extremely arrogant about his lead in Iowa, so much so that his plan is likely to just zip there a few more times before the caucus, an hour here then an hour there a month or two later.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Mark your calendars.
TRM
AG
Hello wall funding.
Waffledynamics
AG
How can someone disagree with any of this?

The Banned
TRM said:

Hello wall funding.

This right here is why everyone should vote for him. An actual plan. Not bluster. Not a tag line. A freaking plan
Old May Banker
AG
They've switched from plans and policies to personality.
aggie93
AG
So this is the logic Trump is pushing now. I mean Alex Jones probably thinks this is nuts.

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG

TRM
AG
TRM
AG

First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.