Rainey st ripper?

19,664 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by angus55
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At this point the only mystery is how many serial killers are operating freely since there's no police to worry about
The Fall Guy
AG
CDUB98 said:

With the explosion of the homeless population in Asstin, how many of these bodies could just be drunk/wasted homeless wandering to their death?

All males except the last one in the lake last week was a female
Ags4DaWin
BurnetAggie99 said:

Austin in bad shape with the lack of police force. It was on the Austin news that at times Austin PD may only have 4 cops on shift to cover the whole city.

If I was a criminal this information would in no way motivate me to get out there and get my grind on.
usmcbrooks
Quote:

Interim Chief of Police Robin Henderson has served with the Austin Police Department for 26 years. After serving in her most recent role as Chief of Staff for almost 2 years, she was appointed as Interim Chief of Police on August 31, 2023. Chief Henderson currently oversees all Austin Police Department operations which includes a workforce of approximately 2,200 Sworn and Civilian personnel.
Hmmmmmm, and they only have 4-6 working at one time?
Stat Monitor Repairman
The Fall Guy said:

CDUB98 said:

With the explosion of the homeless population in Asstin, how many of these bodies could just be drunk/wasted homeless wandering to their death?
Rainey st ripper gettin' crafty now to throw everybody off.
Baron von Bulsh
The Fall Guy said:

CDUB98 said:

Did you just assume it's gender?
Stat Monitor Repairman

Story ends here we're told.

Still no details released on the Feb 5th victim?

Will the Ripper strike again during SxSW?
C@LAg
whew.

they have not found the other 3 yet.
Whoop Delecto
AG
fullback44
AG
Well when you welcome and even encourage all these weirdos, druggies, and homeless people into your city, what do you expect? Some of these people have serious mental issues and you're welcoming them to come live on your streets?

FAFO ? Austin has invited all these strange people w open arms
Stat Monitor Repairman

Ripper or nah?
Who?mikejones!
https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin-police-medics-responding-to-body-found-in-lady-bird-lake-near-longhorn-dam/

Another one, though based on location, it's probably a homeless person.
kag00
AG
A handful of homeless guys hang around in the street and trail below. I run the trail often and there are a few guys normally passed out in the weeds in spots in this location off the trail. Probably a loner who OD ed if I were to guess. These guys are typically "normal/traditional" Austin homeless that have been around forever, not the aggressive campers that have sprung up in the last few years.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
This is certainly puzzling. Between this and the young man in Nashville a few weeks ago, I am wondering when they will admit that the Ripper is legit.
aggiejayrod
AG
Decay said:

At this point the only mystery is how many serial killers are operating freely since there's no police to worry about

We have a conference but day 2 is not as well attended for some reason
General Jack D. Ripper
Struggle and Strifer said:

This is certainly puzzling. Between this and the young man in Nashville a few weeks ago, I am wondering when they will admit that the Ripper is legit.

What does the Nashville thing have to do with it?
Canyon Lake Agbu94
Mr. Ripper,

Purely speculation on my part. Similar situation with a young man wandering away drunk and being found dead in the water. Nashville has a similar vibe and musical setting, so it seems like they could be related or copycat.

Have you been to Nashville or Austin lately?

Decay
AG
Struggle and Strifer said:

Have you been to Nashville or Austin lately?

Stat Monitor Repairman
Best way to catch the Ripper is for some youtubers to go out and use themselves as Ripper bait.

Surprised this hasn't happened yet.
suburban cowboy
AG
Hearing it's up to 13?
TRADUCTOR
Austin police need to get a crack team ready to determine the correct pronouns this queered ripper uses, so 'unknown pronoun' is not offended.
Who?mikejones!
Another body was pulled out of the lake last week

Here's a video about some of the deaths

William K. Klingaman
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Thought this was going to be about a Rainey Stripper.

Me too. Ban OP
Stat Monitor Repairman

The Ripper claims another.
angus55
(Scottish accent) "I'll take the rainy Stripper for $800"

"That's your mother Trebek! HA HA HA!"
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.