UT Austin prof doesn't like white folk

4,461 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 93MarineHorn
Bonfire1996
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

It's funny really, the Asia answer is bait, but it's actually correct. And he has no idea.
Look it up
That female dentist...

Irish 2.0
In actuallity the answer should be black men from single mother households.

Stats don't lie
aggielostinETX
AG
Let me know when the FBI investigates him.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Only Fans Director
"violence, deceit, irresponsibility, and a lack of remorse"

Sounds like a lot of the protesting we have seen over the past few years.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

It's funny really, the Asia answer is bait, but it's actually correct. And he has no idea.
You are correct!
But ... Sips gonna sip
Cromagnum
AG
I miss the days when teachers would actually teach.
Get Off My Lawn
Assuming legit: the totality of this absurdity is incredible. Childishly easy "parrot back to me" quiz, academic word salad, and evidence of a toxic broken world view… it's incredible.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
the answer isn't even listed.
TxTarpon
LOL
Austin is like the Whitest, most affluent city in Texas.
Ellis Wyatt
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Bonfire1996 said:

You are correct!
But ... Sips gonna sip
Maybe Michael Young can show them the light since he's no longer TAMU's president.
doubledog
Bonfire1996 said:

My answer is Sudanese. Am I wrong?

Funny there is no choice for wealthy white women
Oh look here is one...

Kirsten E Bradbury

Associate Professor of Instruction
https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/psychology/faculty/keb366
sam callahan
Apparently the answer is university professors.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The way the question is worded is hilarious. This disorder has no determinative traits based on race or gender.

However, if we must be racist, please choose who is most likely to have APD even though what I just said isn't based on race and gender, and even mention that this has been a racist diagnosis in the past.
Tabasco
AG
doubledog said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Oh look here is one...

Kirsten E Bradbury

Is this who did it (I assume so, and was probably for Abnormal Psych class)? That Curriculum Vitae! Not updated in 15 years, not centered at the top, multiple tab errors, and for real... you can't adjust the top/bottom margin to get it from six pages to five with those lingering three references on page six. I'm not sure what is going on here. I just skimmed it, and it would not shock me if there were spelling and grammatical errors. What has she been doing from 2007 until 2023?
TheEternalPessimist
Why do feckless Republicans in control with a supermajority in the Texas legislature do NOTHING to curtail this?

Defund both schools from the PUF until this sh*t ends.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Buck Turgidson
Nattie said:

"violence, deceit, irresponsibility, and a lack of remorse"

Sounds like a lot of the protesting we have seen over the past few years.

Sounds like downtown Chicago this past weekend.
AgGrad99
AG
My High School son took a history class at our local community college. He told me, if you dont know the answer, pick the one that pushes racism the most.

Periodically, I'd sit in on the course with him (online), and he was 100% correct.

This is not an exaggeration: The section about WWII, did not have one question about Hitler in any of the 5 quizzes or the unit test. Not one question. He was barely mentioned and tangential to the 'real' issue....'how did the war affect disadvantaged people groups'.

I was amazed at the curriculum. Every unit divided history into different people groups, and explained how they were oppressed, and how unfair everything has been.

I did some research on the book/author, wondering where the text came from. The book claims to be the most used textbook in High Schools and colleges today.
AGinHI
AG
Psychologists are at the forefront of the bull****tery we are witnessing in society. Claiming superior knowledge and understanding of human existence, they are setting themselves up as the arbiters of morality and priests of the new religion.

Quote:

If all the antidepressants and anxiolytics in the world were thrown into the sea, as Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. once suggested should be done with the whole of pharmacopoeia, if all textbooks of psychology were withdrawn and pulped, if all psychologists ceased to practice, if all university departments of psychology were closed down, if all psychological research were abandoned, if all psychological terms were excised from everyday speech, would Mankind be the loser or the gainer, the wiser or the more foolish? Would his self-understanding be any the less? Would his life be any the worse?
-Famed psychiatrist Anthony Malcolm Daniels in the opening to his book Admirable Evasions
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
sam callahan
Quote:

Defund both schools from the PUF until this sh*t ends.

but how would that affect football??????
BG Knocc Out
Bonfire1996 said:

Black males is the answer.
BG Knocc Out
Irish 2.0 said:

In actuallity the answer should be black men from single mother households.

Stats don't lie
Yep, and it's not even close.
Ellis Wyatt
Definitely Not A Cop said:

The way the question is worded is hilarious. This disorder has no determinative traits based on race or gender.

And it is all someone's ****ed up opinion anyway. That is not education. It is pure indoctrination. We know she won't be fired because what she wrote is true in her alternate reality.
Ellis Wyatt
AgGrad99 said:

My High School son took a history class at our local community college. He told me, if you dont know the answer, pick the one that pushes racism the most.

Periodically, I'd sit in on the course with him (online), and he was 100% correct.
I have a relative who is blind. He got his masters in psychology. He told me it was sickening how often he was told he is racist and sexist in class because he is a white male. He pointed out that he couldn't even see people to factor their race into anything, but he was still privileged.

A blind guy who can't do what most other people can and who has to depend on government for a lot of things: racist and privileged. And of course those of other demographics could say anything at all about him because he was white.

That's sick. Our country is disgusting.
Lake08
This is a really off the wall question, but can a prof get in trouble for LITERALLY teaching and giving the factually incorrect answer to a question?
Spotted Ag
AG
doubledog said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Oh look here is one...

Kirsten E Bradbury

Dang woman, visit a dentist every once in awhile.
TAMU1990
AG
doubledog said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Oh look here is one...

Kirsten E Bradbury

I can't believe the way it was written. She was giving away the answer she wanted with her hint. I hope it brings her a bunch of grief. This is the exact person the proposed tenure laws are going after - professors who teach racist material and push their viewpoints as the correct answer for a grade. She should be the poster child for the new law.
annie88
AG
First off that's not true, but secondly, the fact that this guy would even put a question like this on a test is disgusting. It is literally the definition of racism.

Could you imagine the uproar for one moment if he had chosen a different race.
TXaggiesTX
AG
I had similarly worded questions in the anthropology class I had to take to get a social sciences credit for my business degree at A&M. Forget the professors name but it was a white woman. Summer class. And she would often go on rants about how this class should be your #1 priority of the summer and how important it is. That old saying if you have to tell people how important you are you must not be very important......
PCC_80
AG
What really sucks is that you would have to actually answer this question with the "Right" answer even though you know it is wrong because you want the points.

I would have absolutely no respect for this Professor/Instructor what so ever.
AggieVictor10
AG
White women

Just not that particular white woman
schwabbin
AG
It's me hi I'm the problem it's me
fordmd
AG
Those that can, do.
Those that can't, teach....

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgGrad99
AG
PCC_80 said:

What really sucks is that you would have to actually answer this question with the "Right" answer even though you know it is wrong because you want the points.
I talk about that with my kids all the time.

Say what they want, get your A, but do your own research and know what the truth is.
Ellis Wyatt
TXaggiesTX said:

I had similarly worded questions in the anthropology class I had to take to get a social sciences credit for my business degree at A&M
I took Anthropology at UT. Never once discussed race or any -ist, -ism, or -phobe.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.