Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,117 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Nissan Z
Red hot, but not a Nissan Z.
TRIDENT
AG
Mitsubishi EVO?
Icecream_Ag
S
Nissan Gtr
TRIDENT
AG
Nissan 240sx?
torrid
AG
TRIDENT said:

Mitsubishi EVO?
Nope.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Nissan Juke
torrid
AG
TRIDENT said:

Nissan 240sx?
Going a little colder. Very, very closely associated with Nissan.
torrid
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Nissan Juke
Not THAT ******y.
agent-maroon
AG
Bought my tall son a Forestor as 1st car for its very generous headroom. It's reliable and easy to work on. As for the lesbian thing, well... maybe one of his girlfriends because she just likes him for his car.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Infinity G35 37
CDUB98
AG
Lemme guess, you that new Datsun Z.
Icecream_Ag
S
Infinity Q50
TexasAGGIEinAR
Rivian truck

A 4-Runner or Lexus SUV that has a snorkel, external gas tanks, an axe and shovel, a jack, KC lights and propane tank all attached to the outside

A Jeep of any sort

Honda Ridgeline

Subaru of any kind

All grounds for being banished to the bowels of hell
torrid
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Infinity G35 37

Sadly, it seems Tio Hector died the other day.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Is that considered ghey?
torrid
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Infinity Q50
Actually, this is pretty close. It says "Q60" on it, but it is just a re-badged G37 from the last couple of model of years they sold it. Most people wouldn't know the difference.
javajaws
AG
Surprised it took 99 pages for this thread to derail itself!
Ag with kids
AG
TexasAGGIEinAR said:

Rivian truck

A 4-Runner or Lexus SUV that has a snorkel, external gas tanks, an axe and shovel, a jack, KC lights and propane tank all attached to the outside

A Jeep of any sort

Honda Ridgeline

Subaru of any kind

All grounds for being banished to the bowels of hell

You shush or I will flex my Wrangler on some rocks to assert my dominance!!!

I do actually have a 2 Dr Wrangler with a manual...
Icecream_Ag
S
javajaws said:

Surprised it took 99 pages for this thread to derail itself!
we good like that.
torrid
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Is that considered ghey?
Not necessarily gay, but driven by self-centered jerks. With gold chains.
torrid
AG
torrid said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Is that considered ghey?
Not necessarily gay, but driven by self-centered jerks. With gold chains.
I don't have any gold chains.
Tramp96
CDUB98 said:

Lemme guess, you that new Datsun Z.

The Datsun 280 ZX....it's AWESOME.

My dad had the turbo 280zx. Thing sounded like a jet engine when the turbo kicked in.

Icecream_Ag
S
torrid said:

Icecream_Ag said:

Infinity Q50
Actually, this is pretty close. It says "Q60" on it, but it is just a re-badged G37 from the last couple of model of years they sold it. Most people wouldn't know the difference.
had an unfancy G35 (aka an Altima Coupe) for years. Miss the gas mileage don't miss they everything breaking at 100k miles almost exactly. Still got almost 1k more than it was worth on trade in so I'll take it
torrid
AG
Well, that was fun. Ima go get myself a Bud Light.
AggieDruggist89
AG
F**
CDUB98
AG
Nvmd

TexAgs not taking me to the right spot.
ProgN
Stop the vehicle **** please so staff doesn't lock this thread.
CDUB98
AG
The thread is pretty much over anyway.

Q2 earnings came out and didn't show the blood bath we expected, so most everyone ignored them.

They did lose nearly $400MM in revenue in North America at least.
powerbelly
AG
CDUB98 said:

Q2 earnings came out and didn't show the blood bath we expected, so most everyone ignored them.

I will disagree about the bloodbath. Those numbers were horrible and the impact will continue throughout the year.
CDUB98
AG
powerbelly said:

CDUB98 said:

I will disagree about the bloodbath. Those numbers were horrible and the impact will continue throughout the year.

From a global perspective, they were not.
powerbelly
AG
CDUB98 said:

powerbelly said:

CDUB98 said:

Their number one brand had a historic drop and it doesn't look like it is ending any time soon. Global growth helped fill in the hole, but without the bud light dumbassery they would have been much better overall. They can't continue to suffer a 30% decrease in bud light as you are seeing by them shedding costs and other brands.
CDUB98
AG
powerbelly said:

CDUB98 said:

powerbelly said:

CDUB98 said:

Their number one brand had a historic drop and it doesn't look like it is ending any time soon. Global growth helped fill in the hole, but without the bud light dumbassery they would have been much better overall. They can't continue to suffer a 30% decrease in bud light as you are seeing by them shedding costs and other brands.

We can't look at this from a purely local standpoint. That gap fill by the rest of the world really did help them. The 30% drop is here not global. This is a global brand and global company. They will likely never bring back their lost revenue here, and they know it, but that doesn't mean the brand is dead from a global perspective.
American Hardwood
AG
I ain't drinking their global brands either.
'03ag
agent-maroon said:

Urban Ag said:

Thanks
I'm not going to go find a link
The audio I heard in late 2020 was Aikman mocking Biden/Harris

Anyone here really think Troy F'n Aikman is offended by flyovers? What planet are you on?

As you noted he has a history of supporting Republicans

Quote:

Between his criticism of military flyovers and his reference to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, some football fans have started wondering where Troy Aikman's political affiliations lie. While the former quarterback and current Fox broadcaster hasn't specifically answered that question, his wallet can offer some indication.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Aikman has donated more than $40,000 to Republican causes since 1999. He's contributed to George W. Bush, John McCain, and Mitt Romney's campaigns; the Republican National Committee has also received some checks from the quarterback, including a $20,000 sum in 2012.

Skeptics, however, will note that there no donations on record since Aikman gave $500 to the Republican National Committee in 2016. Has the quarterback changed his political leanings in the past four years? At the end of the day, only Troy Aikman himself can truly answer that question.
Troy Aikman Doesn't Exactly Put His $40,000 of Political Money Where His Hot Mic Is

Here's a link (so simple a mouth breather can do it!). No compelling argument to be made either way IMO. It should be noted that he could have just clearly stated that he was being sarcastic, but to date he has not done so.

Troy is better off saying nothing and leaving it alone.

The piece you're missing is that Troy is a regular listener(and has his own weekly call in segment) to a DFW morning sports talk show. Joe has also been a guest several times and confirmed that Troy will basically force he and the crew to listen to this radio station's bits.

One of the radio hosts regularly spoofs campaign ads during election season. Everyone familiar with that show, and Troy's appearances on it, immediately recognized that audio for what it was - Troy was doing an impression of said host, and the fake political ads he makes. Just an inside joke between Troy, Joe, and probably some crew.
deddog
AG
CDUB98 said:

You can do a lot of legal shenanigans to hide losses for a quarter. Tougher to do that over a year. This isn't over. It's just the beginning.
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.