Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,977 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TxAgswin said:

Quote:

You should sell them to the local gun range
That would be hilarious.

Buy the beer from them and then shoot 'em all. That'll show them. Cuz Bud Light totally cares what you do with the beer after you buy it.

Quick look on YouTube and of course there are tons of videos posted of people shooting beer that they bought.

You can't make this **** up.
They care if it makes their brand look bad.

TxAgswin
AG
Quote:

You think anybody watching videos of people shooting beer cans is on the fence on this boycott?
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
aggiehawg
AG
Have seen anecdotal stories of HS graduation parties where beer is not provided but not strictly forbidden either. Kids have coolers in their tailbeds or trunks to grab one when they want. Adults who were watching saw no BL or few AB products. Cheap beer is cheap beer to HS kids but not when it is BL.

And those kids are the next generation of frats and college drinkers. That segment may not come back for a long time.
deddog
AG
TxAgswin said:

Quote:

You think anybody watching videos of people shooting beer cans is on the fence on this boycott?
I care about Tania more than Bud Light or what libs think.
Classic liberalism is dying-needs to be encouraged. Entrepreneurs need to be encouraged. Woke bug light needs to be shot.

Win.Win.Win
An L of an Ag
AG
Just now drinking the last Michelob ultra that was remaining in the beer fridge. It will not be replaced.

Gonna go back to Miller Lite as our "yard work beer".
JCA1
AG
An L of an Ag said:

Just now drinking the last Michelob ultra that was remaining in the beer fridge. It will not be replaced.

Gonna go back to Miller Lite as our "yard work beer".

That's my yard work beer as well. One of these days, I should offer one to my lawn guy.
Tanya 93
About to head home.

Sold a couple of MU and BL drafts today.
Still not ordering more yet, even though graduation weekend is next weekend.

We can sell a **** ton of Margaritas. Plus Yuengling and Space Camper and Blue Moon.

Ag with kids
AG
TxAgswin said:

Quote:

Idk.

But, it still makes the brand looks bad whether you think so or not...
TxAgswin
AG
deddog said:

TxAgswin said:

Quote:

Classic liberalism is dying-needs to be encouraged. Entrepreneurs need to be encouraged. Woke bug light needs to be shot.

Win.Win.Win
Anti-woke is not a platform. It's the most overblown nonsense I've ever seen in politics. If people want to be trannies, go right ahead. It's weird and I don't really get it, but I don't really give two ****s. People are weird. They do weird things. The only people focusing on this non-issue of "woke" are the far right. And they can't shut up about it. Nobody else really cares.

Quote:

Well, she's a liberal. So, you care about her, just not what she thinks?

Abraham Lincoln
zoneag
TxAgswin said:

Quote:

You should sell them to the local gun range
That would be hilarious.

Buy the beer from them and then shoot 'em all. That'll show them. Cuz Bud Light totally cares what you do with the beer after you buy it.

Quick look on YouTube and of course there are tons of videos posted of people shooting beer that they bought.

You can't make this **** up.
I'm with you on it being somewhat silly to destroy something that you've already purchased, however this movement against Bud Light really got rolling when Kid Rock shot up a bunch of his own beer.
AgsMnn
AG
I have went to Yuengling Flight.

I have converted some local hard core MU/Natural drinkers to Flight as well.

Our HEB doesn't carry it so we have to go to the next town to get.

AgsMnn
AG
I have went to Yuengling Flight.

I have converted some local hard core MU/Natural drinkers to Flight as well.

Our HEB doesn't carry it so we have to go to the next town to get.

CDUB98
AG
What's the difference between Yuengling Flight and Light? I saw both at HEB today, but I'm still stocked up on beer.
XXXVII
Went to Whole Foods in Austin today and snagged the last six pack of Yuengling Traditional Lager they had. I wouldn't shop at Whole Foods normally, but my wife likes a lot of stuff there.

Bud Light and other AB products were still 90% stocked. I saw one Austin beta male grab some Michelob something or other.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
TxAgswin
AG
CDUB98 said:

What's the difference between Yuengling Flight and Light? I saw both at HEB today, but I'm still stocked up on beer.
Flight is the super low calorie, low carb one. It competes with Mich Ultra.

Abraham Lincoln
Counterpoint
AG
CDUB98 said:

On their website it says that Flight has fewer carbs. Just a very small difference if I remember correctly.
aggielostinETX
AG
Albeit, I live in a very red area, our country club has quit carrying Budweiser and Bud Light products.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
CDUB98
AG
TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

Flight was 95 calories. Light was 99.

There's more to it...unless my blind eyes mistaked a 55 for a 95, which is possible.
TxAgswin
AG
CDUB98 said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

There's more to it...unless my blind eyes mistaked a 55 for a 95, which is possible.
Yeah, it's all kind of the same ****ty watered-down beer.

If you're really this upset with Budweiser over whatever this thing is, why not take the opportunity to snag a local brew and support small business.

Yuengling is an enormous macro brewery run by damn yankees in Pennsylvania.

Go pick you up some St. Arnolds or Karbach. Way better beer anyhow.

Abraham Lincoln
Capstone
AG
Doesn't AB own Karbach?
aggielostinETX
AG
TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

If you're really this upset with Budweiser over whatever this thing is, why not take the opportunity to snag a local brew and support small business.

Yuenngling is run by conservatives in rural Pennsylvania. Whereas most microbrews in Texas are run by liberal Democrat *******s, OHB being the exception.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
96ags
AG
TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

You really seem upset about what some other people are upset about.

Go have a beer of your choice and relax.
CDUB98
AG
Capstone said:

Doesn't AB own Karbach?

49%
TxAgswin
AG
96ags said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

You really seem upset about what some other people are upset about.

Go have a beer of your choice and relax.
Seems like you're upset about me being upset about what other people are upset about and that upsets me.

Yeah, I need a beer.

Abraham Lincoln
leachfan
I played in a golf tourney in Odessa Friday. Beer tickets could only be used on AB products. Gee, I wonder why.
Buzzy
TxAgswin said:

deddog said:

TxAgswin said:

Quote:

Win.Win.Win
Anti-woke is not a platform. It's the most overblown nonsense I've ever seen in politics. If people want to be trannies, go right ahead. It's weird and I don't really get it, but I don't really give two ****s. People are weird. They do weird things. The only people focusing on this non-issue of "woke" are the far right. And they can't shut up about it. Nobody else really cares.

Quote:

It is the choice between normal or crazy, and many people are choosing normal. Sorry that offends you. Go drink your Bud Light and you'll feel better.
Wild West Pimp Style
Aston04
AG
Weird is fine for that person if mentally ill.. that's their business... But social contagion towards mental illness, which these woke companies are encouraging, is not ok.f them.
Nanomachines son
aggielostinETX said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

TxAgswin said:

CDUB98 said:

Yuenngling is run by conservatives in rural Pennsylvania. Whereas most microbrews in Texas are run by liberal Democrat *******s, OHB being the exception.

Yeah Yuengling is PA Shiner except a lot older, it's good beer.
AgDad121619
AG
Capstone said:

Doesn't AB own Karbach?
he is trying to slide a gotcha in
AgDad121619
AG
Yeungling is also now brewed in Fort Worth. Wasn't available in Texas until ~ a year ago because of the TABC definition of lager - their alcohol content fell into an ale range and they refused to change the beer type just to satisfy TABC
TxAgswin
AG
Buzzy said:

TxAgswin said:

deddog said:

TxAgswin said:

Quote:

Win.Win.Win

Quote:

It is the choice between normal or crazy, and many people are choosing normal. Sorry that offends you. Go drink your Bud Light and you'll feel better.
Not offended in the least.

Conservatives are now the hyper=sensitive, easily offended ones. You guys are losing your minds over a ****** with a pink beer can. Why do you give a *****

If you made all your grocery store choices by politics, you would have a hard time buying anything in there. The produce section would be off limits. Citrus food eaters are in favor of open borders.

Abraham Lincoln
Ag with kids
AG
TxAgswin said:

Buzzy said:

TxAgswin said:

deddog said:

TxAgswin said:

Quote:

Win.Win.Win

Quote:

Not offended in the least.

Conservatives are now the hyper=sensitive, easily offended ones. You guys are losing your minds over a ****** with a pink beer can.
Why do you give a *****

If you made all your grocery store choices by politics, you would have a hard time buying anything in there. The produce section would be off limits. Citrus food eaters are in favor of open borders.
This person of trans persuasion sure seems pretty hyper sensitive...
cheeky
AG
Conservatives overly sensitive? That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've read on this thread. Conservatives are tired of the bull **** and finally pushing back. Liberals' days of running a freak show are coming to an end.
An L of an Ag
AG
That Yuengling Flight is pretty good - better tasting than Ultra. Only problem is a lot of people know this, and it's been sold out at HEB for the last month.
Aggies2009
AG
Just got back from HEB at Texas and Villa Maria.

Grabbed some Yeungling Flight. It's not bad! It's been a while since I've had a light beer, but I can live with this with how low-carb it is.

There was TONS of Bud Light, Budweiser, and Busch/Light available. Not so much on Yeungling, but it didn't have a lot of shelf space to begin with.
First Page Last Page
Page 35 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.