Dalai Lama is a sick pedo...

5,995 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 45-70Ag
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Muy
AG
ME92 said:

I can't wait to see which way the rainbow mob spins sucking a little boy's tongue. Will they say it's a "beautiful cultural expression of affection" or "what's the big deal? Everybody does it."

Five years ago I told my friends that "P" will be added to the alphabet list in a decade. It seems I over estimated that timeline.

Also "who are we to judge other cultures?!"
GeorgiAg
AG
agdoc2001 said:

So that's what "gunga galunga" really meant
Actual Talking Thermos
UTExan said:

There certainly seems to be a very anti-sex attitude on the part of Buddha in this account:

"… inciting incident was when a man named Sudinna left his wife and parents to become a monk. Some time later, he came home and made love to his wife not for love or lust, but at the urging of his mother. She worried that if she and her husband died without an heir, the king would seize their property. Although there was no rule against monks having sex at the time, Sudinna felt guilty and told some other monks what had happened. Those monks tattled to the Buddha, who summoned Sudinna for perhaps the worst scolding in Buddhist literature:

Worthless man, it would be better that your ***** be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your ***** be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your ***** be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina. Why is that? For that reason you would undergo death or death-like suffering, but you would not on that account, at the breakup of the body, after death, fall into deprivation, the bad destination, the abyss, hell."

https://aeon.co/ideas/the-buddhist-monk-who-became-an-apostle-for-sexual-freedom
Buddhism's not like the Abrahamic religions where it's very book-based and there's agreement on what book counts and the book is invested with ultimate, divine authority. There are tons and tons of texts that are Buddhist or ostensibly tell stories about the Buddha, but a story is kind of just a story that some person thought was a good lesson at some point. Kind of like how there are thousands upon thousands of books about how to be a better Christian, according to the authors of those books, but what's written in some random book at the Christian bookstore doesn't define anything about Christianity more broadly.
Fireman
AG
ME92 said:

I can't wait to see which way the rainbow mob spins sucking a little boy's tongue. Will they say it's a "beautiful cultural expression of affection" or "what's the big deal? Everybody does it."

Five years ago I told my friends that "P" will be added to the alphabet list in a decade. It seems I over estimated that timeline.
It will actually be an "M" and not a P, as the pedophiles fancy themselves "minor attracted persons." I believe they have their own flag too....
BG Knocc Out
I honestly can't believe the Dalai Lama revealing himself as a sick and twisted pervert/pedo isn't a bigger story. No one cares. It's like we've been shocked so much ini recent years, we are desensitized.

MF'er should face violent punishment.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Doubtful. Religion probably told them both that a tongue kiss is not sexual and will bless the boy for the rest of his life since it came from the Dalai Lama.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
45-70Ag
AG
Needs a rope around his neck
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.