Trump looking to hire Laura Loomer and MTG is NOT happy

4,851 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LegalDrugPusher
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Old May Banker said:

Meh... at least LDP is in the mud of the arena, fighting. No reason to bash on a guy that does that.

This

Rarely agree with whom he supports, but he's out there, doing things.
BG Knocc Out
BoydCrowder13 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

A 29 year old Info Wars personality that has gotten banned from CPAC because she is nuts.. Amazing choice Donald.

Not many legit qualified people are going to want to work for him. It's gonna be people like this and the My Pillow guy. Maybe Ted Nugent or Jon Voight.

That is the frightening thing about the Trump crew this time around. In 2016, there were a few quality individuals that could check his worst impulses and push good policy.

This time around, there is no one that wants to be a part of the campaign except the bottom of the barrel. It will be a freak show of a campaign.

I really cannot believe there are people that don't see this slow motion train wreck.

It's incredible. And yep, pretty scary.
BG Knocc Out
Nah, this ain't it. Desantis 24.

?itok=-yTUUH-U

Viper16
AG
NYT now reporting Trump is not hiring her.........middle of the article.

"After the New York Times reported that Trump was no longer planning to hire her, Loomer lashed out at the "leakers" who she said had violated non-disclosure agreements by "leaking private conversations" to the newspaper "in an effort to undermine their boss."

https://www.newsweek.com/laura-loomer-responds-marjorie-taylor-greene-warning-trump-1793238
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
BigRobSA
Ella es tan fea!!!
C@LAg
total **** show at this point

a train wreck that keeps moving in front of you in spite of trying to turn away from it.
Viper16
AG
BigRobSA said:

Ella es tan fea!!!
She is!!

LOL
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
No Spin Ag
BG Knocc Out said:

Nah, this ain't it. Desantis 24.

?itok=-yTUUH-U

Seriously, but, is she trans, or just really not attractive?
Im Gipper
HarryJ33tamu said:

Anonymous sources. Shocking

Looner has essentially confirmed the stilts to be true now!

I'm Gipper
AggieVictor10
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Trump is only doing this to make money. This is all free marketing. He has done the math. All this exposure long term just lines his family with more money.

He is doing it for HIM. This is embarrassing that people are still falling for it.

I was told he's the only one who cares about the middle class.
zoneag
BigRobSA said:

Ella es tan fea!!!
Ella es El?
Whistle Pig
BoydCrowder13 said:

A 29 year old Info Wars personality that has gotten banned from CPAC because she is nuts.. Amazing choice Donald.

Trump re "truths" Qanon memes all the time. This is his world.

He's just as dumb and crazy as these lunatics. He thinks they're normal.
aggie93
AG
More Popcorn! MTG praising Loomer and Loomer bringing the receipts.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Loomer wants to kiss and make up now.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Two wheels off Republican anchors dragging the party down with them.
Kanye
Nick Fuentes
Laura Loomer
Steve Bannon
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone

it's so puzzling how it is that 51% of the American public doesn't support that ticket!
LMCane
BigRobSA said:

Old May Banker said:

Meh... at least LDP is in the mud of the arena, fighting. No reason to bash on a guy that does that.

This

at first I thought the same thing-

then some other posters chipped in that he is getting paid for his actions at least in so far as bringing in losers like Kari Lake
AggieUSMC
AG
Laura Loomer is a nutcase. She's nothing but a polemic. She brings no value to Trump's candidacy. I agree with MTG.
LMCane
BoydCrowder13 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Not many legit qualified people are going to want to work for him. It's gonna be people like this and the My Pillow guy. Maybe Ted Nugent or Jon Voight.

That is the frightening thing about the Trump crew this time around. In 2016, there were a few quality individuals that could check his worst impulses and push good policy.

This time around, there is no one that wants to be a part of the campaign except the bottom of the barrel. It will be a freak show of a campaign.

I really cannot believe there are people that don't see this slow motion train wreck.
Ivanka and Jared Kushner certainly could see what was coming last year!!
LMCane
normalhorn said:

If Trump wins the primary, why even go through the motions with the general election? To be fair, with the Dem machine still in high gear, I don't think DeSantis has a strong chance to win. But, good grief, Trump will get absolutely slaughtered this time around with these lunatics being attached to his campaign.
at least with DeSantis we have a very good chance

and a chance to at least keep the House and maybe get the Senate

put up Trump- it will be worse than the demolition of the Hoover Administration in 1932
LMCane
aggie93 said:

Loomer wants to kiss and make up now.

LMAO!!

"bring staffers"

as if Loomer is some high ranking Cabinet member, rather than a lunatic who ran for Congress in Florida and was one of the ONLY Republicans to lose!
Old Army Ghost
Old Army has gone to hell.
No Spin Ag
Old Army Ghost said:

He keeps using that word, I do not think it means what he thinks it means.
No Spin Ag
LMCane said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Two wheels off Republican anchors dragging the party down with them.
Kanye
Nick Fuentes
Laura Loomer
Steve Bannon
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone

it's so puzzling how it is that 51% of the American public doesn't support that ticket!
It's like the Who's Who, of who most Americans don't want.
BoydCrowder13
LMCane said:

BigRobSA said:

Old May Banker said:

This

then some other posters chipped in that he is getting paid for his actions at least in so far as bringing in losers like Kari Lake

That's my issue. Actively pushing candidates like Lake, Huffines, Walker, Oz and Trump is harmful to conservatism. I'm not going to praise effort and resources directed towards clearly flawed and losing candidates.
LegalDrugPusher
LMCane said:

BigRobSA said:

Old May Banker said:

This

Of course I'm getting paid it's my profession now. I'm not volunteering anymore. I did my time as a volunteer.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.