Trump looking to hire Laura Loomer and MTG is NOT happy

4,850 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LegalDrugPusher
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hard core Trump folks fighting with each other. Interesting...

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Two wheels off Republican anchors dragging the party down with them.
aggie93
AG
Love to hear LDP's thoughts on this.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Irish 2.0
Trump setting his campaign up for failure adding that dumb *****.
BoydCrowder13
A 29 year old Info Wars personality that has gotten banned from CPAC because she is nuts.. Amazing choice Donald.
BG Knocc Out
BoydCrowder13 said:

A 29 year old Info Wars personality that has gotten banned from CPAC because she is nuts.. Amazing choice Donald.

Not many legit qualified people are going to want to work for him. It's gonna be people like this and the My Pillow guy. Maybe Ted Nugent or Jon Voight.
. . .
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/07/us/politics/trump-laura-loomer.html

"The New York Times's report on the potential hire ignited a firestorm among some of Mr. Trump's most vocal conservative supporters, and by late Friday, a high-ranking campaign official said Ms. Loomer was no longer going to be hired."

[…]

In recent months, Ms. Loomer has caught the attention of people in Mr. Trump's inner circle and Mr. Trump himself by posting videos on social media that personally attack his potential rival for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.

Ms. Loomer has accused Mr. DeSantis and his wife, Casey, who had breast cancer, of wanting "to play the 'cancer survivor' card to make people think they are untouchable from criticism."

On Twitter in February, Ms. Loomer posted: "Ron and Casey DeSantis are social climbers who will NEVER be Donald and Melania Trump," adding, "Ron DeSantis will never have what it takes to be ICONIC like Trump."

Ms. Loomer also organized a group of Trump supporters outside an event in Leesburg, Fla., where Mr. DeSantis was signing his new book.

"Anybody who follows me knows that I'm the person who has been independently leading the charge on opposition research, aggressively exposing damning and consequential stories about Ron DeSantis and other Trump opponents," Ms. Loomer said on Friday.
Rapier108
Laura Loomer's job will be to attack DeSantis 24/7.

She's spent countless hours calling him a groomer and child sex predator.

She's a raving nutcase who would fly a fully loaded 747 into a building if Trump told her to.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
HarryJ33tamu
Anonymous sources. Shocking
ttu_85
. . . said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/07/us/politics/trump-laura-loomer.html

"The New York Times's report on the potential hire ignited a firestorm among some of Mr. Trump's most vocal conservative supporters, and by late Friday, a high-ranking campaign official said Ms. Loomer was no longer going to be hired."

[…]

In recent months, Ms. Loomer has caught the attention of people in Mr. Trump's inner circle and Mr. Trump himself by posting videos on social media that personally attack his potential rival for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.

Ms. Loomer has accused Mr. DeSantis and his wife, Casey, who had breast cancer, of wanting "to play the 'cancer survivor' card to make people think they are untouchable from criticism."

On Twitter in February, Ms. Loomer posted: "Ron and Casey DeSantis are social climbers who will NEVER be Donald and Melania Trump," adding, "Ron DeSantis will never have what it takes to be ICONIC like Trump."

Ms. Loomer also organized a group of Trump supporters outside an event in Leesburg, Fla., where Mr. DeSantis was signing his new book.

"Anybody who follows me knows that I'm the person who has been independently leading the charge on opposition research, aggressively exposing damning and consequential stories about Ron DeSantis and other Trump opponents," Ms. Loomer said on Friday.
Trumpers gone wild !!! Sad !

Idiots. Its never about the person. Its about their ideas and ability to implement them <leadership>

DeSantis 2024
FL_Ag1998
AG
It's just proves once again that the only qualification you need to have to be hired by Trump is that you're a sycophant.
GAC06
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Not many legit qualified people are going to want to work for him. It's gonna be people like this and the My Pillow guy. Maybe Ted Nugent or Jon Voight.

Bears repeating. Not that Trump has any chance of winning, but if he did his administration would be more of a dumpster fire than before.
BoydCrowder13
BG Knocc Out said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

That is the frightening thing about the Trump crew this time around. In 2016, there were a few quality individuals that could check his worst impulses and push good policy.

This time around, there is no one that wants to be a part of the campaign except the bottom of the barrel. It will be a freak show of a campaign.

I really cannot believe there are people that don't see this slow motion train wreck.
C@LAg
BoydCrowder13 said:

That is the frightening thing about the Trump crew this time around. In 2016, there were a few quality individuals that could check his worst impulses and push good policy.

This time around, there is no one that wants to be a part of the campaign except the bottom of the barrel. It will be a freak show of a campaign.

I really cannot believe there are people that don't see this slow motion train wreck.
yep.

garbage tier at this point.

Trump, Lake, MTG, etc.
Old May Banker
AG
Per usual, strong leadership on display from the Don
Im Gipper
Quote:

How can this be????

I was told DeSantis was not challenging Trump! Why is Trump worried?

Certain poster really should get the word to Trump that it's all a made up narrative!

I'm Gipper
aggie93
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

It's going to be fun to find out if Lindsey Graham gets AG or a SC nomination for giving him his early support.

Ronald Reagan
jwoodmd
aggie93 said:

Old May Banker
AG
That loomer chick is absolutely bat **** crazy.

What a sad disaster.
aggie93
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

Anonymous sources. Shocking
Loomer is clearly coordinating with the campaign and doing Trump's bidding. There are a number of folks doing the exact same thing. The only question is if she gets an actual paycheck from Trump from him or if she gets paid by a different source (PAC or other group that supports Trump). Trump has always had folks like her and Roger Stone and the like.

Ronald Reagan
jwoodmd
Old May Banker said:

That loomer chick is absolutely bat **** crazy.

Maybe we can get a photo of LDP with her!
BoydCrowder13
jwoodmd said:

aggie93 said:

"Laura is great. She's a true Patriot and asks about my daughter all the time. Seeing her next month at Eric Trump's best friend's son's birthday party."
Darth Randy
BoydCrowder13 said:

jwoodmd said:

aggie93 said:

"Laura is great. She's a true Patriot and asks about my daughter all the time. Seeing her next month at Eric Trump's best friend's son's birthday party."
Agsrback12
Trump is only doing this to make money. This is all free marketing. He has done the math. All this exposure long term just lines his family with more money.

He is doing it for HIM. This is embarrassing that people are still falling for it.
Old May Banker
AG
Meh... at least LDP is in the mud of the arena, fighting. No reason to bash on a guy that does that.
aggiehawg
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Trump is only doing this to make money. This is all free marketing. He has done the math. All this exposure long term just lines his family with more money.

He is doing it for HIM. This is embarrassing that people are still falling for it.
You think that money is going into his pockets? PAC money? Campaign money?
LegalDrugPusher
aggie93 said:

Never heard of her
normalhorn
If Trump wins the primary, why even go through the motions with the general election? To be fair, with the Dem machine still in high gear, I don't think DeSantis has a strong chance to win. But, good grief, Trump will get absolutely slaughtered this time around with these lunatics being attached to his campaign.
LegalDrugPusher
Old May Banker said:

Meh... at least LDP is in the mud of the arena, fighting. No reason to bash on a guy that does that.

What did he say?
Old May Banker
AG
It's still up, a few post above.
Im Gipper
Folks, we got us a good ole CAT FIGHT!

I'm Gipper
Sq 17
BoydCrowder13 said:

" Only The Best People "
fasthorse05
Rapier108 said:

She's spent countless hours calling a groomer and child sex predator.

She's a raving nutcase who would fly a fully loaded 747 into a building if Trump told her to.
See, THAT'S why I'll vote for DeSantis.

Trump can campaign and has fairly decent policies, but DAMN, he always sucks at picking people to surround himself. Attorneys, cabinet people, and I guess business folks.

It always seems he's so careful to find someone who won't stab him in the back, he ends up picking crappy folks to surround himself.
aggie93
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

aggie93 said:

Never heard of her
I find that hard to believe for a man that works in politics and is a Trump supporter but ok. She's been around for quite a while and has always been a hardcore MAGA person. I wouldn't want to have heard who she is either, it's kind of like the Kathy Bates character who did oppo work in "Primary Colors" (fantastic political movie btw).

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
fasthorse05 said:

Rapier108 said:

She's spent countless hours calling a groomer and child sex predator.

See, THAT'S why I'll vote for DeSantis.

Trump can campaign and has fairly decent policies, but DAMN, he always sucks at picking people to surround himself. Attorneys, cabinet people, and I guess business folks.

It always seems he's so careful to find someone who won't stab him in the back, he ends up picking crappy folks to surround himself.
He has no shortage of people that have stabbed him in the back either. I mean Alyssa Farah is a freaking host on The View now with the primary job of being a Republican who hates Trump (though she was his Director of Strategic Communications). It's a cottage industry to work for Trump and then go to CNN or MSNBC as a contributor.

Ronald Reagan
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.