Florida GOP has plan to take out remaining 5 "Blue" counties

3,859 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FrioAg 00
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is how you play offense and win. When your opponent is down you keep going without hesitation. Can we finally stop with the "DeSantis isn't a fighter" nonsense? He is freaking unmerciful.

Quote:

"Governor DeSantis set the bar high winning 62 of 67 counties in Florida but our job is not done until we win the other five counties are red and there are no Democrats in office or considering running for office in the State of Florida," Ziegler said.

"To accomplish that, I have launched the FloridaGOP Blue County Strategy Committee, which will be laser focused on holding every Democrat in office accountable and picking off Democrat-held seats at every level of government local, state and federal," Ziegler explained.
Quote:

"We are known as the free state of Florida, and our battleground cities, when we have flipped them successfully, and when we have examples of conservatively-led cities, our cities will be the example to the mismanaged Democrat cities throughout the country, in the same way that Florida is an example to other states," Black continued.
Quote:

Members from "battleground counties," defined as counties which Gov. Ron DeSantis won by less than 60% (such as Duval, Hillsborough, Miami-Dade, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pinellas, Seminole and St. Lucie) are strongly encouraged to join the committee to "help advise on how to best battle in and win in a blue county," according to Ziegler.

GOP Committee to "Pick off" 5 Remaining Blue Counties office by office

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
C@LAg

dems have been doing it.

we need to get on board.
XXXVII
DeSantis. I wish Trump would just go away.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
BaileyAg
bayareaag17
XXXVII said:

DeSantis. I wish Trump would just go away.

Agreed. DeSantis is the obvious choice.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Old me would have cared that political coexistence can't be allowed anymore

But thanks to Democrats I say every red state needs to make this their goal: run all Democrats completely out of their state and pass laws so deep scarlet red that no Dem even contemplates moving to your state

Create a Defacto separate country that does not recognize the authority of any Democrat run institution
Sea Speed
AG
I wish abbott would copy THIS
Im Gipper
I'm for DeSantis, but what is he doing here?

This is a Florida GOP initiative.

I'm Gipper
Ag87H2O
AG
Every Red State needs to take notes and do exactly what is being done in Florida. How anyone can look at what is going on there and not think DeSantis isn't the right person to be the Republican nominee in 2024 is beyond me.

DeSantis has the killer instinct and the ability to win and foster/implement a conservative agenda that will stand beyond the next election.
Muktheduck
Quote:

Create a Defacto separate country that does not recognize the authority of any Democrat run institution
This is literally what the left has already done. They created a new America that doesn't recognize the authority of the Constitution or Rule of Law.
Keller6Ag91
AG
Im Gipper said:

You don't think he's the leader of the Florida GOP?
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Im Gipper
Keller6Ag91 said:

Im Gipper said:

He is not. They elect someone for that role and he is the one that has started this initiative.

Did you read the article?

I'm Gipper
outofstateaggie
AG
Florida GOP has been working to clean up the election process there for years now. The 2000 mess set things in motion. DeSantis has greatly benefitted from the work that has been done.

Yes, Florida should be the model for other states to follow. Based on everything I've seen and read, the system in place is a well oiled machine. This why it was so insane that media refused to call the state for Trump on election night in 2020.
aggie93
AG
Im Gipper said:

DeSantis appointed the guy who is leading this and the article talks about how this is what DeSantis is wanting to do and how he wants to do it. He leads and finds people that execute on his ideas and he does so very effectively. He isn't ceding any ground to the Democrats, he wants to flip everything and is using the tactics that worked in other "Battlegrounds" to do it.

It also forces the Democrats to expend their resources trying to defend their strongholds instead of being able to use that to try to flip GOP seats. It's offense, offense, offense. It also sends a message to the grass roots that he loves to win and wants to keep winning.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Im Gipper said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

Im Gipper said:

He is not. They elect someone for that role and he is the one that has started this initiative.

Did you read the article?

Right, DeSantis hand picked guy though.

Ronald Reagan
Gigem314
AG
Sea Speed said:

Abbott only cares enough to do it for the cameras. He does not have the fight and will of someone like DeSantis.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Love it. I'd love to see that here in Texas.
Muktheduck
Im Gipper said:

This initiative is nowhere near possible without him winning his election in a landslide
AGHouston11
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Nope we give State democrats committee head positions thanks our republican speaker

The same democrat officials who just left the state because they didn't get what they wanted
aggiehawg
AG
outofstateaggie said:

Florida GOP has been working to clean up the election process there for years now. The 2000 mess set things in motion. DeSantis has greatly benefitted from the work that has been done.

Yes, Florida should be the model for other states to follow. Based on everything I've seen and read, the system in place is a well oiled machine. This why it was so insane that media refused to call the state for Trump on election night in 2020.
And Jeb was Governor during that time. He was the one who named Brenda Snipes Broward County Election Supervisor. Shenanigans then occurred during the next election cycles until she was eventually forced to resign after 2018 election.
Bearpitbull
Michigan doing same thing on Dems side. Not sure I blame either one. Power is taken.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
AGHouston11 said:

Nope we give State democrats committee head positions thanks our republican speaker

The same democrat officials who just left the state because they didn't get what they wanted

Unfortunately, you are right. Texas Republican representatives really are soft.
YouBet
AG
Texas and Florida are not the same. Most seem to think we are so similar that Abbott can just wave a wand and be like Desantis.

Texas is ~40% larger than Florida. Floridas largest city (Jacksonville) would be our fifth largest city. Desantis doesn't have large blue cities with entrenched Democrats in overwhelming numbers.

Abbott has way different math and headwinds that Desantis doesn't have.

Y'all need to accept the fact that Texas's largest cities are lost forever. There are simply too many Democrats here. And most of them aren't native Texans.
Tea Party

AGHouston11 said:

Unfortunately, you are right. Texas Republican voters really are soft for continually voting for RINOs each cycle .

FIFY
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Hubert J. Farnsworth
That's true as well.
Maroon Dawn
AG
YouBet said:

Texas and Florida are not the same. Most seem to think we are so similar that Abbott can just wave a wand and be like Desantis.

Texas is ~40% larger than Florida. Floridas largest city (Jacksonville) would be our fifth largest city. Desantis doesn't have large blue cities with entrenched Democrats in overwhelming numbers.

Y'all need to accept the fact that Texas's largest cities are lost forever. There are simply too many Democrats here. And most of them aren't native Texans.

Keep passing darker and darker red laws until they leave
e=mc2
AG
Muktheduck said:

Quote:

This is literally what the left has already done. They created a new America that doesn't recognize the authority of the Constitution or Rule of Law.

Take it back. And doing it this way saves bloodshed.
BigRobSA
YouBet said:

I'm in San Antonio and work with tons of browns. They all hate Biden (pocketbook) and Trump (demeanor) but seem pro-Desantis.

Not all is lost. This is in N Mexico (aka San Antonio).
JohnLA762
AG
Sea Speed said:

It's definitely getting his wheels turning…

Bryanisbest
AG
Like DeSantis. Appears to be a fighter. Trump? A proven fighter. The man evil hates. Trump '24.
TexAgs91
AG
Definitely a reason to vote DeSantis
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TAMU1990
AG
YouBet said:

Goals should be getting 45+% of the vote in these cities.
APHIS AG
What Desantis is doing is what Trump used against the Democrats by using their playbook. California did not just turn all Blue overnight, Democrats slowly chipped away.
aggie93
AG
Bryanisbest said:

Like DeSantis. Appears to be a fighter. Trump? A proven fighter. The man evil hates. Trump '24.
The difference is DeSantis wins when he fights instead of blaming others for why he lost.

Ronald Reagan
texagbeliever
YouBet said:

Florida is what 10 years or so from going blue in national and governor races. Yet it is Texas that isn't red enough to get a real republican. It is a problem of who controls the republican primary process in Texas. Whoever the powers are, they aren't conservatives.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.