COVID-19 likely came from Chinese Lab

5,381 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LMCane
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BlueSmoke
D-Fens said:

Can't let a lab leak thread go by without pointing out many of us knew this Day 1. There are 10s of thousands of wet markets across China and only ONE virus lab right at the epicenter. Common sense isn't common, neither is elementary math.
Let's also not bring up that the bats in question were thousands of miles away as it was winter and they were migratory and nowhere to be found
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Shoefly!
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Hmmm, no posts about this on F(19)84. Wonder why.

Good one!
WoMD
Squadron7 said:

I'm guessing it was leaked by accident.

For one reason only: I cannot see any advantage in setting it loose on purpose where they did.

I'd have set it loose somewhere that would not make it look like it was any sort of attack. No military sites, no big cities, etc.

I'd have taken it to some real out of the way thing like an Indian reservation in the U.S. and loosed it there.

America's own built-in system of MSM and politics-driven self-recriminations would have tied everyone up in knots for months. Bonus: It would have been called something like the Trail Of Tears virus, or something, because these twits are incapable of subtlety of any sort.

Just the opposite. Releasing it where they did allowed the Chinese to have COMPLETE control of the story presented to the rest of the world, and thus provided everything needed to dictate the reaction of the rest of the world. And "we" fell for it like a bunch of morons. The Chinese told us it was the end of the world based on their leaked response, so it was the deadliest virus in history until proven otherwise. And by the time the sanity was allowed to have a voice, it was too late. Brilliant move by the Chinese releasing it where they did. If it were released literally anywhere else, then the response would've not been nearly as significant, which was the entire point of the whole thing, not the virus itself.
geoag58
AG
Now just let us know where to file the lawsuits.
Shoefly!
AG
zoneag said:

Instead of "far right", they should call us "right so far"

Another good one! Y'all are hitting it out of the park! Unlike our baseball team!
Jock 07
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

no wonder we are going to the crapper our intelligence agency is two years behind F16 on texas ags. let that sink in for a minute. we solve racist notes-for free, we solve lab leaks, we are ahead of the curve in the jab. F16 knew stuff.

And the worst part is that the DoE isn't even the IC, who's been completely absent in all of this. Asleep at the wheel while chasing down Russia Russia Russia collusion ghosts I suppose.
FCBlitz
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

"Based on the virus genome and properties there is no indication whatsoever that it was an engineered virus." Snopes calledit "one of the conspiracy theories that have plagued attempts to keep people informed during the pandemic" and wrote that the "vast majority of scientists who have studied the
virus agree that it evolved naturally and crossed into humans from an animal species, most
likely a bat." NPR similarly reported that "virus researchers say there is virtually no chance
that the new coronavirus was released as result of a laboratorv accident in China
Outstanding. Keep up the good work.

From the people who bring u minute by minute , real time analysis of the on-going destruction of this planet. With out them I would never had noticed.
MookieBlaylock
AG

no wonder we are going to the crapper our intelligence agency is two years behind F16 on texas ags. let that sink in for a minute. we solve racist notes-for free, we solve lab leaks, we are ahead of the curve in the jab. F16 knew stuff.

And still 4 days behind Tik Tok
Stat Monitor Repairman
Every brain dead politician, CEO or leader of any sort that parroted this nonsense is culpable.

A failure of leadership at every level.
Trucker 96
I am convinced it was intentional. The fear inspiring videos were part of the strategy.
Gigem314
AG
Squadron7 said:

Proving the point that Fauci had more to do with the creation of the virus than its eradication.
Rand was right. Again.
Squadron7
AG
WoMD said:

Squadron7 said:

For one reason only: I cannot see any advantage in setting it loose on purpose where they did.

I'd have set it loose somewhere that would not make it look like it was any sort of attack. No military sites, no big cities, etc.

I'd have taken it to some real out of the way thing like an Indian reservation in the U.S. and loosed it there.

America's own built-in system of MSM and politics-driven self-recriminations would have tied everyone up in knots for months. Bonus: It would have been called something like the Trail Of Tears virus, or something, because these twits are incapable of subtlety of any sort.

Just the opposite. Releasing it where they did allowed the Chinese to have COMPLETE control of the story presented to the rest of the world, and thus provided everything needed to dictate the reaction of the rest of the world. And "we" fell for it like a bunch of morons. The Chinese told us it was the end of the world based on their leaked response, so it was the deadliest virus in history until proven otherwise. And by the time the sanity was allowed to have a voice, it was too late. Brilliant move by the Chinese releasing it where they did. If it were released literally anywhere else, then the response would've not been nearly as significant, which was the entire point of the whole thing, not the virus itself.

Good point.
Maroon Dawn
AG
This was known from day 1

But a man made virus from China is much harder to blame on the sitting president and use it in a coup to remove him
Maroon Dawn
AG
Squadron7 said:

WoMD said:

Squadron7 said:

Good point.

I think it's a mix

I think it got out accidentally but they were determined to make sure theirs wasn't the only economy affected by it so they made sure it got out to the rest of the world by intentionally not closing airports and sending infected "tourists" and then psyoping the west with lies about how dealt and dangerous it was
Stat Monitor Repairman
Maroon Dawn said:

This was known from day 1

But a man made virus from China is much harder to blame on the sitting president and use it in a coup to remove him
Amazing what we've seen go down over the past 3 years ... or 7-years really.

Blows my gd mind. It really does.
riverrataggie
AG
Next thing we know our leaders are going to claim being fat leads to heart disease.
torrid
AG
DapperDanMan said:

Does anyone else think it's odd that the DOE released this statement instead of the CDC, NIH or some other health related department?

Is Fauci now in charge on nuclear weapons?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Trucker 96 said:

I am convinced it was intentional. The fear inspiring videos were part of the strategy.
Agreed on this.

We'll never know the truth but my gut feeling at the time was that it was intentional and 3-years later evidence has surfaced to support that fact.

Looking back in context those videos were a dead giveaway.

Also the way that the crisis in northern Italy was handled. People forget that.

So much hysteria being thrown about early on that its taken a few years to fully appreciate.

The biggest one for me was that Medium article that came out and went viral that was predicting millions on millions of deaths. That got thrown out there within days of all hell breaking loose with the covid hysteria.
milner79

JW
AG
media credibility lost forever
YouBet
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Trucker 96 said:

Agreed on this.

We'll never know the truth but my gut feeling at the time was that it was intentional and 3-years later evidence has surfaced to support that fact.

Looking back in context those videos were a dead giveaway.

Also the way that the crisis in northern Italy was handled. People forget that.

So much hysteria being thrown about early on that its taken a few years to fully appreciate.

The biggest one for me was that Medium article that came out and went viral that was predicting millions on millions of deaths. That got thrown out there within days of all hell breaking loose with the covid hysteria.

The other thing that has been memory holed was that China was in the middle of a famine when it broke out due to a virus destroying much of their pork industry and massive flooding that had destroyed a lot of farmland. They had stated rationing food. And then a virus that almost primarily kills the old and fat gets out.

That's always been kind of wild.
Maroon Dawn
AG
JW said:

media credibility lost forever

In another year or two they will, with a straight face, tell us that Dems were always against lockdowns and jabs and that it was Republicans championing those things because at the time, the parties were switched
Clown_World

This is why we haven't heard the last of people clamoring to get rid of this board.
BadMoonRisin
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Hmmm, no posts about this on F(19)84. Wonder why.
Still. Crickets from F(19)84. I thought they were interested in truth and science. What has happened to them? Have they all died from the China Virus?

Or are they just ******ed hypocrites who dont know how to admit that they were dead ass ****ing wrong about pretty much everything since this started?

They thought "following the science" meant "reading the news". And yet they still have learned nothing.
Jock 07
AG
Don't dare post the facts on the branch covidian board, 3 day ban at a minimum.
Trucker 96
F84 is Misinformation Central
BuddysBud
AG
Don't forget that the virus "escaped" from the lab as protests in Hong Kong were heating up. The virus essentially killed the Hong Kong freedom protests.

Also, as the virus was spreading, an infection guy assured me that a bat to pangolin to human viral jump in a meat market that happens to be a few blocks away from a bio weapons lab made more sense than someone getting contaminated during research and walking out of the lab.

The lies about this virus were plentiful. Will the actual truth ever be known?
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
Look…I just want to know when we start bombing..Before or after we cancel all debt with chyna?
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
Austin Ag
AG
[url=https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/verdict-with-ted-cruz/id1495601614?i=1000601793793]Fauci Lied, Millions Died-Bombshell Report Confirms Covid Came From A Chinese Lab Verdict with Ted Cruz[/url]

Al Bula
AG
BuddysBud said:

an infection guy assured me that a bat to pangolin to human viral jump in a meat market
it seems Texags was already in the know on the origin of Covid because everytime id post the Randy Marsh pangolin sex gif, it would get deleted. Staff was on top of the true source from the beginning.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
DapperDanMan said:

Does anyone else think it's odd that the DOE released this statement instead of the CDC, NIH or some other health related department?
That's what I thought when I read that. ****ing DOE?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
doubledog
F2Aggie
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

DapperDanMan said:

My thought as well.
CDUB98
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

DapperDanMan said:

It doesn't make a lot of sense to come from the DOE, which gives me pause.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.