COVID-19 likely came from Chinese Lab

5,366 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LMCane
Noblemen06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The DOE runs all of the US' National Laboratories...the labs (and the DOE itself) have an intelligence and counterintelligence operation, as well.

ETA: the DOE's origins are in the Manhattan Project, then the Atomic Energy Commission. The Atomic Energy Act of 1946 established the National Laboratories under the purview of the AEC, which eventually turned into the DOE. The DOE's roots are in defense and it is still intertwined with the DOD for many things, not least of which as the "owners" of our nuclear stockpile. No department in the federal government has more expertise (real expertise, not talking head expertise) in science and research than the DOE.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Thanks, I saw that on thread #37 of the Covid was a lab leak, but good you bring it here to. I can see the potential tie-in now, at least someone is acknowledging it.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Bazooka Joe
AG
So can we use the term Branch Covidians because this data just makes these folks sound like blind faith wack jobs spewing religious beliefs based on misinformation? Or is it still a no-no?
Hoyt Ag
AG
So sad they will not admit how wrong they were. Wrong about the virus, wrong about Fauci, wrong about the 'vaccine'. DEAD ASS WRONG.
LMCane
safelightKL said:

1. Covid started in a Chinese lab
2. Masks don't work
3. Social distancing doesn't work
4. mRNA "vaccines" aren't effective
5. mRNA "vaccines" aren't safe for everybody

I'll take "true statements that got you banned from social media (and some TexAgs boards)" for $500 Alex.
how about "true statements that cost you your job, your livelihood and your reputation" for $500 Alex

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.