Scott Adams goes absolutely Joker Mode on black America

7,082 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by txags92
Dies Irae
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did this come out of left field? Are we witnessing a psychotic break? Has he always been like this or did I miss something?

Jeeper79
AG
What poll?
Dies Irae
Jeeper79 said:

What poll?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/its-ok-to-be-white-agree-72-including-53-of-blacks

Rasmussen poll that 53% of black Americans say it's okay to be white
Eso si, Que es
Bob the minion over his left shoulder looks like "WTF is going on here"

AGHouston11
AG
This country has come to the point to where racism and discrimination is perfectly acceptable against one race - white people!

It's the norm - nobody even questions it because it's just considered acceptable.

Bunk Moreland
That's a dude who is addicted to social media. He needs to step away from his computer and phone and enjoy the life right in front of him. He's been getting weirder and weirder
FW_DeClerk
Bunk Moreland said:

That's a dude who is addicted so social media. He needs to step away from his computer and phone and enjoy the life right in front of him. He's been getting weirder and weirder
you have 73k posts on here
Bunk Moreland
AGHouston11 said:

This country has come to the point to where racism and discrimination is perfectly acceptable against one race - white people!

It's the norm - nobody even questions it because it's just considered acceptable.

I've never witnessed it in person and I work with and talk to black people every day. What I have witnessed are a lot more people who feed their pre-conceived notions through anecdotal evidence thanks to social media who then project what they see on SM as the 'norm' in our country, maybe even subconsciously wanting it to be true. But often it seems they're living in an alternate reality.

There are lot of issues in America. There's a lot of divide. There are racial lines drawn and racists on all sides, and opportunists everywhere. But the more I step away from the keyboard, TV, and phone screen and actually interact in real life, it is always the opposite experience. Yet for some reason all sides seem focused on wanting to turn social media trends into reality. It's almost as if people are financially benefitting from Americans drinking that kool-aid instead.
Bunk Moreland
FW_DeClerk said:

Bunk Moreland said:

That's a dude who is addicted so social media. He needs to step away from his computer and phone and enjoy the life right in front of him. He's been getting weirder and weirder

I'm up to 73k now? Hell yes. My 75k blowout bash is gonna be epic.
Pookers
AG
Clott Adams at it again.
CDUB98
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3363516
Love Gun
FW_DeClerk said:

Bunk Moreland said:

**** Joe Biden
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

I've never witnessed it in person and I work with and talk to black people every day. What I have witnessed are a lot more people who feed their pre-conceived notions through anecdotal evidence thanks to social media who then project what they see on SM as the 'norm' in our country, maybe even subconsciously wanting it to be true. But often it seems they're living in an alternate reality.

There are lot of issues in America. There's a lot of divide. There are racial lines drawn and racists on all sides, and opportunists everywhere. But the more I step away from the keyboard, TV, and phone screen and actually interact in real life, it is always the opposite experience. Yet for some reason all sides seem focused on wanting to turn social media trends into reality. It's almost as if people are financially benefitting from Americans drinking that kool-aid instead.

I find it hard to believe that you've never witnessed it before if you really spend that much time with black people every day. It's not something that I experience every day, but I've experienced it a lot and quite often when I'm around the general population.
TexAgs91
AG
I get what he's saying. He's supported black people, he's seen affirmative action and all this other pandering to blacks. What does it get him and other whites? Nothing. We just get more accusations of racism.
Ciboag96
Thanks Obama.

The gift that keeps on giving
AGHouston11
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

Do you consider jobs for diversity over white people not discrimination? Do you consider scholarships only for people of color not discrimination? Do you consider special treatment due to pigmentation not racism?
AGHouston11
AG
How about an actual professor at at this university saying when it's ok to kill white people - yet he was allowed to keep his job - he's gone now but not because of that!

Or a show on Netflix called I Hate White People!

Why is any of this ok?

Racism and discrimination is wrong against any people.

The point is it's become acceptable as the norm against one race. That's wrong.
VarkAg77
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

That has been my experience also.
Bunk Moreland
AGHouston11 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

Do you consider jobs for diversity over white people not discrimination? Do you consider scholarships only for people of color not discrimination? Do you consider special treatment due to pigmentation not racism?

Ohhhh. I didn't realize you were posting a completely separate and unique post in a vacuum and not a response or in any relation to the video in the OP where Scott Adams believes 50% of all black people in America are not ok with white people and then concludes he will refuse to deal with black people as the subject of the thread/conversation.

Yes. Racism happens. Yes discrimination is real. It even happens at times through idiotic policy.

What I don't see every day are black people existing and being against the idea of white people existing, or vice versa. I see them coexisting, and mostly happy. What I do see are a bunch of keyboard warriors and real-life race baiters propping up the idea we must divide ourselves among racial lines in so many different ways.
TheEternalPessimist
Dies Irae said:

Jeeper79 said:

What poll?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/its-ok-to-be-white-agree-72-including-53-of-blacks

Well... at least its a slight majority.

But nearly 1 in 2 think its not ok to be white.

Yeah - very concerning.

We can not sustain like this. It's the education system and the cultural institutions that are warping people's minds.
i-miss-the-republic
FW_DeClerk said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Mic drop. That was damn funny
Rocky Rider
AG
The elites who became afraid of the masses when occupy Wall Street started and the tea party formed are accomplishing exactly what they intended, we're spending more time fighting with each other than fixing a system that is overrun with people who will stop at nothing to make themselves more wealthy.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
WhereItsWarm
AG
AGHouston11 said:

How about an actual professor at at this university saying when it's ok to kill white people - yet he was allowed to keep his job - he's gone now but not because of that!

Or a show on Netflix called I Hate White People!

Why is any of this ok?

Racism and discrimination is wrong against any people.

The point is it's become acceptable as the norm against one race. That's wrong.

90% of the people who say they want equality today, don't genuinely want equality.

They really just want to take their turn being the ones who get to dispense inequality.
Muktheduck
Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

Ohhhh. I didn't realize you were posting a completely separate and unique post in a vacuum and not a response or in any relation to the video in the OP where Scott Adams believes 50% of all black people in America are not ok with white people and then concludes he will refuse to deal with black people as the subject of the thread/conversation.

Yes. Racism happens. Yes discrimination is real. It even happens at times through idiotic policy.

What I don't see every day are black people existing and being against the idea of white people existing, or vice versa. I see them coexisting, and mostly happy. What I do see are a bunch of keyboard warriors and real-life race baiters propping up the idea we must divide ourselves among racial lines in so many different ways.

Oh. Well I guess your anecdotal evidence overrides the rest of ours.

I don't want to make assumptions about you personally, but most of the time that rhetoric is coming from someone who has dealt primarily with white people in their lives. How many times have you actually lived in predominantly black neighborhoods? Did you go to a majority black high school?

You'll find the culture can shift quite dramatically when whites are 10% of the group instead of 90%.
aggie93
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

There is a significant difference between working with a Black person in an office setting and living in a mostly Black neighborhood as a white person or being in an environment that is overwhelmingly Black. I have also found that attitudes among younger Black people are very different than older ones generally. The youth have been taught and raised in a very poisonous environment where they have been encouraged to be angry at white people even though they personally have likely never had a white person actually do anything to them. It's amazing when you hear Blacks who actually grew up in Jim Crow and truly were treated horribly vs those who have gotten a scholarship to college. The latter has a much bigger chip on their shoulder 99% of the time.

It's obvious that Adams was doing this for shock value and the tell was bringing up "I'm just listening to Don Lemon" multiple times. That said I get it. I'm just tired of it all and I've paid up. I lost a job one time because my largest account was taken away because the government entity was wanting to increase their minority owned business metrics and they literally took our contract and gave it to a black owned company. My son has a much smaller chance of getting into an elite school in spite of outstanding academics purely because of his race and sex. I can accept the world as being unfair and that's fine but I am sure as hell done with any feelings of white guilt or need to feel like I need to do more to help someone based on skin color. I want a world with equal treatment regardless of race but if you don't want that don't expect to decide my skin color is the wrong one and then ask me to help someone who has the right one. At some point you have to protect yourself and your family and realize that you can't make people that have decided they are oppressed feel like they aren't oppressed.

I also realize btw that this really isn't about race at all. What it is about is how the communists have used race to try to achieve their goals through education and social programs. They saw the opportunity with race as the means to achieve it here in the US because we don't have the class warfare issues of Europe. It's unfortunate that so many people are so blind to it.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Kozmozag
The poll is stupid. Need to ask a simple "should white people be exterminated".
Rockdoc
AG
FW_DeClerk said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Oh man, that's what you call a headshot!
txags92
AG
Dies Irae said:

Jeeper79 said:

What poll?

And 47% said no,or didn't know if it was ok to be white. Basically half the black people surveyed are racist against whites if you assume that the default non-racist opinion is that it is always okay to be (insert race here). If you aren't sure it is okay for somebody to be whatever race they are, you are a racist.
AggiePetro07
AG
Me and my white contemporaries (born 1984) have grown up being told black men and women are equal, have dignity, have value, have worth, and are capable of great things.

My black contemporaries have grown up hearing that whites are racist, bigoted colonialists who have sought to oppress and suffocate them.

No wonder we're at a divide.
Love Gun
black - color
white - color

Black (capitalized)- A made up race of Americans; more commonly (and properly) known as African-Americans.

White (capitalized) - An adjective used at the beginning of a sentence to describe a noun that is white in color.

The point?

"Black" - is not a proper noun, and does not need to be capitalized.
**** Joe Biden
Rapier108
Flavius Agximus
AG
aggie93 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

AGHouston11 said:

I also realize btw that this really isn't about race at all. What it is about is how the communists have used race to try to achieve their goals through education and social programs. They saw the opportunity with race as the means to achieve it here in the US because we don't have the class warfare issues of Europe. It's unfortunate that so many people are so blind to it.
Good post.

"The goal for all our teams at Texas A&M is to perform at a consistently high level and compete for conference and national titles."
Dies Irae
AggiePetro07 said:

Me and my white contemporaries (born 1984) have grown up being told black men and women are equal, have dignity, have value, have worth, and are capable of great things.

My black contemporaries have grown up hearing that whites are racist, bigoted colonialists who have sought to oppress and suffocate them.

This is a great post, I haven't been able to articulate it myself. We are close to the same age, and I feel like white america of our generation bought into the "content of character and not color of skin" mindset, only to be absolutely stabbed in the back by everyone else.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey shared with Secrets, 72% agreed with the statement, "It's OK to be white." Even a majority of black people, 53%, agreed.
So 47% think it's not ok?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

AggiePetro07 said:

This is a great post, I haven't been able to articulate it myself. We are close to the same age, and I feel like white america of our generation bought into the "content of character and not color of skin" mindset, only to be absolutely stabbed in the back by everyone else.
I'm older but this is exactly how I feel. I went thru bussing & desegregation in schools in the 70's and that was the message. Now, recently, I've become the "bad guy" somehow because of my skin color and not my character.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.