Scott Adams goes absolutely Joker Mode on black America

7,098 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by txags92
Dies Irae
How long do you want to ignore this user?
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey shared with Secrets, 72% agreed with the statement, "It's OK to be white." Even a majority of black people, 53%, agreed.
So 47% think it's not ok?
this was my take, I don't think this is a good thing, even though the article holds it up as proof positive that "racism isn't as bad as it's made out to be". You have a bare majority who says that it's okay to be white; that's horrifying. That number should be 95%+.
Lake08
Ciboag96 said:

Thanks Obama.

The gift that keeps on giving

What's sad is that Michelle might be our next president
txags92
AG
Dies Irae said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey shared with Secrets, 72% agreed with the statement, "It's OK to be white." Even a majority of black people, 53%, agreed.
So 47% think it's not ok?
this was my take, I don't think this is a good thing, even though the article holds it up as proof positive that "racism isn't as bad as it's made out to be". You have a bare majority who says that it's okay to be white; that's horrifying. That number should be 95%+.

Totally agree. If you reversed that question and asked white people if it was ok to be black, you would get an automatic reflexive response of yes from 90+% of those polled, and the ones who said no or I don't know would be labelled as racists. The 90+% would be looking at you like you were stupid and thinking "what kind of a stupid question is that? Of course it is ok to be black…or brown…or whatever you are".

The fact that there is nearly half of the black population that would answer no or would not reflexively answer yes suggests that we have a huge racism issue and it isn't the white people that are the racists.
IndividualFreedom
Yeah content of character my arse. They (very large majority) seem to embrace the "Black" culture of victimization, big hand out govt, fatherless outcomes, Christian hypocrisy, and crime.

Definitely not a culture I am raising my daughter to support. Quite the opposite. Barack could have actually been the greatest POTUS of All Time, but he chose to double down on the divide.
sleepybeagle
AG
As for me... I'm going to continue to love my fellow man. Even if they don't love me back.
The Debt
sleepybeagle said:

As for me... I'm going to continue to love my fellow man. Even if they don't love me back.
Enjoy being beaten, robbed, and/or sodomized.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Definitely not a culture I am raising my daughter to support. Quite the opposite. Barack could have actually been the greatest POTUS of All Time, but he chose to double down on the divide.
Please, counter my "Black" culture comment with the negative "White" culture comment. Don't forget the "the large majority" part because 81,000,000
OregonAggie
AG
The Debt said:

sleepybeagle said:

Enjoy being beaten, robbed, and/or sodomized.

Is that what happens if we treat others with love? We're all going to be beaten, robbed, and sodomized?
Bucketrunner
Ciboag96 said:

Thanks Obama.

The gift that keeps on giving
valvemonkey91
AG
Does he have a book or merchandise that I can buy? I'd like to support him. I 1000% agree with him. The GOP shouldn't spend another penny on black outreach. **** Em.
Just an Ag
AG
Scott's modest proposal seems to generating some chatter.
C@LAg
valvemonkey91 said:

Does he have a book or merchandise that I can buy? I'd like to support him. I 1000% agree with him. The GOP shouldn't spend another penny on black outreach. **** Em.
sadly no.

like the Calvin and Hobbes creator, Scott Adams has refused to collect his strips in books or try to merchandise his IP in any sort of way, like stuffed toys or cartoons.
The Kraken
AG
I bet a significant portion of those poll responders who said "not okay to be white" didn't take the poll seriously..were joking or trolling. I agree, people, need to get off Twitter and other social media...it's completely distorting of the real world.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Dimebag Darrell
Geddy Lee soul patch said:

I bet a significant portion of those poll responders who said "not okay to be white" didn't take the poll seriously..were joking or trolling. I agree, people, need to get off Twitter and other social media...it's completely distorting of the real world.
There may be some of this going on. But playing along, can you imagine if there was a poll targeting whites and the results were even close to being in that same ballpark, how shocking that would be? And how it would be covered and reported?

Even if that explains some of it, it's still nuts to me.
txags92
AG
C@LAg said:

valvemonkey91 said:

sadly no.

like the Calvin and Hobbes creator, Scott Adams has refused to collect his strips in books or try to merchandise his IP in any sort of way, like stuffed toys or cartoons.
Actually he does. He did several books about office culture, pranks, etc. that incorporated some of his comics but were hilarious in their own right without the comics. My favorite was "Building a Better Life Through Stealing Office Supplies".
C@LAg
txags92 said:

C@LAg said:

valvemonkey91 said:

sadly no.

Actually he does. He did several books about office culture, pranks, etc. that incorporated some of his comics but were hilarious in their own right without the comics. My favorite was "Building a Better Life Through Stealing Office Supplies".
i had assumed my mentioning the stuffed toys and specifically the cartoon would have given me away. i will try to be less subtle going forward
ColtAg21
Geddy Lee soul patch said:

I'd take that bet. Anti-white rhetoric has been highly pushed by popular media.
Bobaloo
Strongly agree with his last point of posting videos of the beat downs. I don't know why TEXAGS allows them on the politics board. I suggest folks stop posting and watching.
ColtAg21
Bobaloo said:

Strongly agree with his last point of posting videos of the beat downs. I don't know why TEXAGS allows them on the politics board. I suggest folks stop posting and watching.
Why do you suggest this? By the number of posts responding to the videos I'd conclude its of interest to the board.
txags92
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Bobaloo said:

Why do you suggest this? By the number of posts responding to the videos I'd conclude its of interest to the board.
Duh! Because if you don't see them on the internet, they didn't happen!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.