Will this get Dilbert cancelled (there's no fixing race issues)

9,887 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... and that whites should move away from black areas.

SIAP
Sea Speed
AG
"Just get the **** away"

Hard stance.
PCC_80
AG
In the last couple of years the Dem Party has been hugely successful in re-establishing racism and hate in America. Racial Harmony is not in the Dem Parties best interest.

The Dem Party wants the races to be at each others throats so that the Dems can get votes for promising to end Racism and Segregation.
AGHouston11
AG
They have been very successful

Our country now is perfectly ok with racial discrimination against one race - white people

AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I'm not prepared AT ALL to "stay away from blacks" because 47% of them think my whiteness is evil or potentially evil.

I'd like to find out which ones those are and avoid them specifically. That's kinda how it should work.
CDUB98
AG
PCC_80 said:

In the last couple of years the Dem Party has been hugely successful in re-establishing racism and hate in America. Racial Harmony is not in the Dem Parties best interest.

The Dem Party wants the races to be at each others throats so that the Dems can get votes for promising to end Racism and Segregation.
Prosperdick
AG
I'm still perplexed as to this racist America...I grew up in the 80's where:
  • #1 movie star was Eddie Murphy
  • #1 sitcom was the Cosby Show
  • #1 talk show host was Oprah Winfrey
  • #1 male recording artist was Michael Jackson
  • #1 female recording artist was Whitney Houston
  • #1 athlete and shoe endorser was Michael Jordan

If America was racist back then we REALLY sucked at it.

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
it's odd america elects it's first black president and re elects him to a second term and yet america is more racist than ever? obama is as a race baiter like the modern democrat party and they have torn down all the progress that has been made since the 1960s. on purpose and black people continue to vote for their oppressors.
captkirk
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

I'm not prepared AT ALL to "stay away from blacks" because 47% of them think my whiteness is evil or potentially evil.

I'd like to find out which ones those are and avoid them specifically. That's kinda how it should work.
Good luck
Shoefly!
AG
Scott apparently has F U money!
CDUB98
AG
Race relations in my anecdotal experience growing up were so much better. Of course we had differences of opinion about things, but there was still an underlying common ground of being Americans and wanting to make things better.

Then Obama happened, and the culture that has followed completely changed this. So much open, and gov't sanctioned hate, division, and animosity towards whites. It has changed general dynamics so much.

Progressives have destroyed race relations in this country so much, and completely on purpose, in order to divide us and leverage that hate into votes for their Marxist agenda.
Artorias
AG
StandUpforAmerica
CDUB98 said:

Race relations in my anecdotal experience growing up were so much better. Of course we had differences of opinion about things, but there was still an underlying common ground of being Americans and wanting to make things better.

Then Obama happened, and the culture that has followed completely changed this. So much open, and gov't sanctioned hate, division, and animosity towards whites. It has changed general dynamics so much.

Progressives have destroyed race relations in this country so much, and completely on purpose, in order to divide us and leverage that hate into votes for their Marxist agenda.
This right there... Obama (and his agenda) set race relations back 40-50 years... at least.
Artorias
AG
Urban Ag
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

SIAP
This took some balls, FU money or not (and I am sure he has it). And yes, he will be cancelled. That was a retirement speech.

I can literally feel the frustration in his voice listening to that. How many others here have felt that same frustration? I know exactly where he is at because I'm there too, I just got there a few years earlier. It really bothered me but I just stopped caring for three primary reasons.

1. I have sons and I can't sell them a bullsh** reality, it will serve them no good in their lives
2. The older you get, unnecessary risk becomes much less palatable
3. Life is too short to keep caring. So many hate me and would do harm on me just because of my whiteness. So be it. Message received. Will avoid and don't expect dick from me.

EclipseAg
AG
Prosperdick said:

I'm still perplexed as to this racist America...I grew up in the 80's where:
  • #1 movie star was Eddie Murphy
  • #1 sitcom was the Cosby Show
  • #1 talk show host was Oprah Winfrey
  • #1 male recording artist was Michael Jackson
  • #1 female recording artist was Whitney Houston
  • #1 athlete and shoe endorser was Michael Jordan

If America was racist back then we REALLY sucked at it.

I was just talking about this last night, when I saw a Black History Month ad for Paramount in which some current actress was talking about how she was "opening doors" for others by starring in some TV show.

How condescending is that to the REAL pioneers of entertainment ... people like Diahann Carroll, Sherman Hensley, Redd Foxx, etc., etc.?

Those folks broke down racial barriers in television in the 1960s and 1970s -- 50-60 years ago!

You hear this a lot today -- "growing up, I didn't see anyone who looked like me on television." It's a lie they tell to make themselves feel more important.
CDUB98
AG
I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that in the eyes of a progressive, treating everyone with equal rights, dignity, and respect means you are a literal racist.
Win At Life
AG
Artorias said:

AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Good luck with that. Let us know if you figure out how to do that effectively.
I have black people in my Synagogue who I find no need to stay away from. I've worked with many black engineers, who I don't mind associating with at all. There are quality people of all races and they tend to congregate peacefully together in selected locations. The opposite is true, so I avoid those other locations.
CDUB98
AG
There are quality people of all races, creeds, and religions, and then there are ****ty people in all races, creeds, and religions. It would be better if the world went back to acknowledging this fact rather than painting entire races, creeds, and religions as bad.

It use to be called common sense.
captkirk
AG
No black representation on TV back in the day

12thMan9
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

it's odd america elects it's first black president and re elects him to a second term and yet america is more racist than ever? obama is as a race baiter like the modern democrat party and they have torn down all the progress that has been made since the 1960s. on purpose and black people continue to vote for their oppressors.

The white woman who gave birth to BHO would like a say in his color.
Ronnie '88
Old Sarge
AG
I have a White Trash "neighbor" several doors down that I'd like to place up for trade.
Green is the new RED.
CDUB98
AG
One picture isn't showing up for me, so outside of that, I watched Different Strokes, The Jeffersons, Fresh Prince, and The Cosby Show. When I got into high school, I was all over In Living Color. Loved that show.
AggieVictor10
AG
CDUB98 said:

There are quality people of all races, creeds, and religions, and then there are ****ty people in all races, creeds, and religions. It would be better if the world went back to acknowledging this fact rather than painting entire races, creeds, and religions as bad.

That seems fair and agreeable. Do you mind if i use this the next time this board gets rolling on a "feral black culture" tear the next time a thread about a ****ty thing a black person did gets made?

IIRC, we aren't supposed to call groups of people "feral" and folks around here got pretty twisted about it when that edit was made.
Dimebag Darrell
StandUpforAmerica said:

SIAP
Damn that was 100% dead on, but the backlash is going to be monumental. Funny thing is...that is exactly what the black people in my suburban community are doing...worked hard and kept their family together and moved to a safe area for their family, with low crime and great schools. Everyone just wants to be safe and for their children to be safe...that doesn't make you racist.
Old Sarge
AG
Shoefly! said:

Scott apparently has F U money!

If I had Scott's money, I'd be dealing openly in F-Us.
Green is the new RED.
Dimebag Darrell
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Good luck on the impossible. Your best bet is to interact with black families with mother and father present, in red counties, who have gotten the F out to the burbs for safety and better schools. Stay out of liberal areas and predominantly black areas, where people are much more likely to fall into the "it's not ok to be white" or "not sure if it's ok" groups. Not to say there aren't good people sprinkled in both of those areas.

My black neighbor out here in Cypress is awesome. Super conservative, elder in his church, successful and hard working man who is leading his family the right way. A few more black families in our subdivision...all great families who are probably very in line with most of us ideologically and embarrassed by modern black culture.
Whirligigs
Canceling dilbert would be the ultimate dilbert boss move.
txrancher69
AG
It amuses me no end that so many whites, especially Karens, are terrified of being called racist. It's like the most terrible thing that can happen in their world. Really, if you are a rational individual who cares.
So three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar.................You can't convince me that's a coincidence.
Deplorable
It's ok to be white.
Kozmozag
47%....lol, and the other 53% lied.
American Hardwood
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

That's how it should work, but the reality you are taking a 50/50 chance that you are interacting with one of the racists ones in any encounter. Given the rise we are seeing in racist violence without consequence from that 50%, the risk you are taking is notable and potentially deadly. Prudence would suggest that "staying the **** away" is the more sensible course of action.
Dimebag Darrell
AggieVictor10 said:

CDUB98 said:

That seems fair and agreeable. Do you mind if i use this the next time this board gets rolling on a "feral black culture" tear the next time a thread about a ****ty thing a black person did gets made?

IIRC, we aren't supposed to call groups of people "feral" and folks around here got pretty twisted about it when that edit was made.
You won't find one person who thinks all blacks are "feral". Even the few white nationalist types on this site would say that there are great black people.

"Feral black culture" is a thing though...you don't tend to see white or Asian ladies hopping over fast food counters to violently assault employees because the ice cream machine is down or whatever...you don't see videos of 3 or 4 year old white kids going up to cops and cussing them out and punching them, while teenagers watch and laugh...I mean the number of videos we get on here exhibiting black people engaging in feral behavior is insane. I am not saying whites, hispanics, asians don't do terrible things...but one group takes the cake and it is much more prevalent and acceptable in their culture. nothing can ever change my mind on this. I wish it wasn't this way, trust me.

I think when you have entire communities with 80% of children born out of wedlock, it's a recipe for absolute disaster.
Urban Ag
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Good luck on the impossible. Your best bet is to interact with black families with mother and father present, in red counties, who have gotten the F out to the burbs for safety and better schools. Stay out of liberal areas and predominantly black areas, where people are much more likely to fall into the "it's not ok to be white" or "not sure if it's ok" groups. Not to say there aren't good people sprinkled in both of those areas.

My black neighbor out here in Cypress is awesome. Super conservative, elder in his church, successful and hard working man who is leading his family the right way. A few more black families in our subdivision...all great families who are probably very in line with most of us ideologically and embarrassed by modern black culture.
I live in a small roughly 100 home development. To the best of my knowledge there is only one black family here. The dad is currently on the leader board for "whitest guy in our neighborhood" annual award we hand out at the spring chili and gumbo cookoff.
American Hardwood
AG
The incredibly sad thing is, this situation has been manufactured by largely white liberals along with their toady black race baiters all for their own power. Considering the numbers, these white liberals have reinstituted the plantations in modern form and black citizens wear the invisible chains of bondage to this perversion of society without question.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.