Tiger Woods hands Justin Thomas a tampon…

8,534 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Science Denier said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Ahh, what a conundrum. Wife catches you in your affairs, she rages with a 4 iron and so you take it from the itty bitty girl and "put her in her place like a man should" or you assess the situation and GTFO to defuse it.

Odd hill to take a stand on. I can do the laughing thing too.

Or, just take the club away from her. Some things just shouldn't be that hard.

What if she gives up behind you and you're sitting on the couch. And you don't see it?
annie88
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I never really fell into the Tiger Woods worship, which at its roots was mostly just libs cheering anybody who's not white winning at a sport traditionally played mostly by whites. However, since he pissed off all the lefties with that joke, I'll have to give him some credit here.

Uhhhhhhhhh

He was a damn good golfer regardless of color.
annie88
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Whatdya say?
ATX_AG_08
AG
Science Denier said:

Ahh, what a conundrum. Wife catches you in your affairs, she rages with a 4 iron and so you take it from the itty bitty girl and "put her in her place like a man should" or you assess the situation and GTFO to defuse it.

This is how you end up in jail. She's holding onto club. You grab club. She trips and ends up on the ground, etc.. Dumb.
Science Denier
AG
annie88 said:

Science Denier said:

What if she gives up behind you and you're sitting on the couch. And you don't see it?
Say, ouch and take it away from her?
Get knocked unconscious?
Wake up from my nap and think WTF??

Lots of options!!

A story that may be relevant
LINK
Quote:

Willie Nelson's (ex) wife sewed him up in a sheet and beat him with a broomstick. His comment: "She was a very classy, ingenious, brilliant lady, and I was a problem at times."
It's one thing to get a few whacks and not see it coming. This lady knew she couldn't do any real damage if Willie was not immobilized.
LOL OLD
JB!98
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Tiger was chasing Ben Hogan (the actual GOAT), not Jack.
You are damn right Hogan was the GOAT!
JCA1
AG
aTm2004 said:

Hadn't heard that, but that's the most logical thing to look at. "Honey, it could have been a lot worse."
Probably doesn't need to be said, but definitely NSFW. But here you go -

Beast of Burden
Science Denier said:

And, for the record, Jack Nicklaus (the greatest golfer ever) would NEVER let a little girl kick his ass.

Of course, he wouldn't be screwing one of the nastiest skanks on the face of the earth either.

This thread was fun. Pull your Tiger tampon out and let it be fun.
Science Denier
AG
Beast of Burden said:

Science Denier said:

And, for the record, Jack Nicklaus (the greatest golfer ever) would NEVER let a little girl kick his ass.

Of course, he wouldn't be screwing one of the nastiest skanks on the face of the earth either.

Well, I'm having quite a bit of fun.
LOL OLD
Beast of Burden
Science Denier said:

Beast of Burden said:

Science Denier said:

Well, I'm having quite a bit of fun.

Well...that's good I guess. To the rest of the board you're coming off like an insecure, creepy dude with an unhealthy infatuation.
aTm2004
AG
Bookmarked for when one of the tots isn't around.
dermdoc
AG
And Tiger apologized in his comments post round.

Couple of buds messing with each other.

And somebody gets "offended".

The fragility of people is amazing.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Science Denier
AG
dermdoc said:

And Tiger apologized in his comments post round.

Couple of buds messing with each other.

And somebody gets "offended".

The fragility of people is amazing.
Why would he apologize?
LOL OLD
aTm2004
AG
"Alright…let's say I'm in the hotel room with the chicken."
Dimebag Darrell
Science Denier said:

Give a p*ssed off woman a 7 iron, and all bets are off. We get it, you don't like him, but he's the GOAT. Tiger in his prime beats Jack in his prime, even adjusting for modern technology, more times than not. Deal with it.
aginlakeway
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Science Denier said:

Give a p*ssed off woman a 7 iron, and all bets are off. We get it, you don't like him, but he's the GOAT. Tiger in his prime beats Jack in his prime, even adjusting for modern technology, more times than not. Deal with it.

How do you know this for sure?

What in your opinion makes Woods the GOAT and not Nicklaus? What metrics are you using?
YouBet
AG
Just more proof that the left ruins everything. And leftist, white women are the absolute worst. Should be stripped of their right to vote.

Complete ruination of any and all joy in life. They would commit suicide if they were to ever actually listen in on a round of golf with a bunch of dudes.
Dimebag Darrell
aginlakeway said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

Science Denier said:

How do you know this for sure?

What in your opinion makes Woods the GOAT and not Nicklaus? What metrics are you using?
Strength, distance, skill, and the field. Tiger had to face a stronger field imo...a greater number of more athletic guys whose lives have been almost 100% golf since they were young. This is just my opinion and I very well could be wrong. I was mostly trying to press the buttons of Science Denier who seems to have a tampon stuffed up his butt when it comes to Tiger.
Burdizzo
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I never really fell into the Tiger Woods worship, which at its roots was mostly just libs cheering anybody who's not white winning at a sport traditionally played mostly by whites. However, since he pissed off all the lefties with that joke, I'll have to give him some credit here.

I don't know about that. Most libs hate everything associated with golf because they think it is an activity for rich, conservative, white people done to facilitate business deals at the expense of minorities. That they think that is true. But most libs never gave two rips about Tiger Woods. His fans, and there were many, were truly in awe of his playing ability. He was a major force at a young age on the golf course, and in spite of his personal failures and injuries, he is still often a major contender.

Being a golf pro is like being a rock star. You have a lot of flexible time and a lot of hot women falling at your feet wanting to be the 19th hole. Tiger fell into that trap, and it cost him a lot of success when he should have otherwise been peaking.
YouBet
AG
Tiger Woods single-handedly changed the sport of golf and got more minorities playing the sport than anyone else ever put together. Getting mad at him for just being a dude and having fun on the course with a buddy is such pettiness that anyone upset about it should be shunned forever.
AtlantaAg86
AG
Brennan is insufferable
JR Ewingford
Love this from Tiger. **** you. Liberal *******
45-70Ag
Bobaloo
I love Tiger…Dude is a killer in the course. The GOAT debate gets down to three players: Jones, Jack and Tiger. In terms of consistent excellence, Tiger is the winner. The one stat that separates him are wins relative to missed cuts. At one point a few years back, his number was around 65 (81 wins - 16 missed cuts). Going on memory here so the number might be different and it was before his last win at Augusta. No other golfer has a positive number. Also three consecutive US Junior AMs followed by three consecutive US AMs. Astonishing. Here's another:

From 1997 to 2013 Woods was a combined 126-under-par in major championships. Among the players with 90 or more rounds played in that same timeframe, guess who is next on the list? That's right, Steve Flesch, who was a whopping 251 strokes behind Woods at 125-over-par. Phil Mickelson is third on +128 and Hunter Mahan fourth on +137.
TChaney
torrid
AG
From social media:

He didn't realize there would be strings attached.
Ags77
AG
Tiger and Justin are really good friends. They enjoy hanging out, they are competive as heck, and they enjoy busting each other's chops. If you get offended by two buddies pranking each other....... toughen up buttercup.
nortex97
AG
Gotta say, I did not see "Paige Spiranac threatens to riot if Tiger Woods tampon joke leads to cancellation" in my 2023 bingo card.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.