Tiger Woods hands Justin Thomas a tampon…

8,542 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Spousal abuse is so much like trash talking on the golf course.
Spousal abuse? Getting your ass kicked by your little wife because you screwed some nasty skank is hardly spousal abuse.

Which is worse? Getting the **** beat out of you by a little girl, or having someone out drive you?

Oh, and while Tiger outdrove him on that one hole, Thomas kicked his ass on the round. I would bet Thomas handed him that tampon back.
LOL OLD
Hungry Ojos
Science Denier said:

aTm2004 said:

Science Denier said:

Did anyone give Tiger a tampon when his little wife beat the **** out of him?
Probably not since she seemed to be the one needing them at the time.
Na, not that time of the month when you beat the **** out of your husband for cheating on her with some nasty skank. That's the ultimate justification for getting pissed.

Didn't that little girl put him in the hospital?
Well, we found one of the pearl clutching npc's that DOES NOT appreciate Tiger's gesture.

Unbelievable.
beerad12man
AG
Boy someone is bitter. I'm guessing tiger boinked someone close to you?
aginlakeway
AG
beerad12man said:

Well, hasn't he boinked a lot of people? So maybe not a stretch!

Sarcasm.
Science Denier
AG
beerad12man said:

Bitter? I'm LMAO ar him. It's hilarious.
LOL OLD
aTm2004
AG
Science Denier said:

aTm2004 said:

Science Denier said:

Na, not that time of the month when you beat the **** out of your husband for cheating on her with some nasty skank. That's the ultimate justification for getting pissed.

For your average people, I'd agree, but not for high profile individuals. Tiger was one of the most well known athletes in the world, and IIRC, she was a nanny for another golfer on tour when she met him. She had to have known other women would be throwing themselves at Tiger every chance they got, and IMO, if you're in a relationship with one of the most popular people in their entire profession and you would be just another common individual without them, you accept infidelity as part of the agreement. Kobe's wife seemed to understand this. I believe it was Gene Simmons' wife who said that she knows it happens, just don't bring it home.

Is it morally right? Not a chance. But I can safely make that commitment because I outkicked my coverage and don't have dimes throwing themselves at me multiple times per day.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Ahh, what a conundrum. Wife catches you in your affairs, she rages with a 4 iron and so you take it from the itty bitty girl and "put her in her place like a man should" or you assess the situation and GTFO to defuse it.

Odd hill to take a stand on. I can do the laughing thing too.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Science Denier
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Science Denier said:

aTm2004 said:

Science Denier said:

Well, we found one of the pearl clutching npc's that DOES NOT appreciate Tiger's gesture.

Unbelievable.

I love it. Classic when someone talks **** in the middle of the round, only to get his ass kicked whne it's all said and done.

And using a tampon when just a few years back getting his ass kicked by a little girl makes it even funnier.
LOL OLD
nortex97
AG
Tiger is an American classic.

Everyone will miss him when he calls it quits some day.
Science Denier
AG

Ahh, what a conundrum. Wife catches you in your affairs, she rages with a 4 iron and so you take it from the itty bitty girl and "put her in her place like a man should" or you assess the situation and GTFO to defuse it.

Or, just take the club away from her. Some things just shouldn't be that hard.
LOL OLD
aTm2004
AG
Science Denier said:

And, for the record, Jack Nicklaus (the greatest golfer ever) would NEVER let a little girl kick his ass.

Of course, he wouldn't be screwing one of the nastiest skanks on the face of the earth either.
Do you not think Jack was reading the greens while at tournaments and away from the wife?
45-70Ag
AG
Science Denier said:

Or, just take the club away from her. Some things just shouldn't be that hard.

Says the guy whose boyfriend punches him in the back of the head
Burdizzo
AG
cecil77 said:

The fact that he had it ready in his bag is amazing.

Name something Renee Richards never had in her tennis bag.
I am always wrong
Science Denier said:

Spousal abuse? Getting your ass kicked by your little wife because you screwed some nasty skank is hardly spousal abuse.

Which is worse? Getting the **** beat out of you by a little girl, or having someone out drive you?

Oh, and while Tiger outdrove him on that one hole, Thomas kicked his ass on the round. I would bet Thomas handed him that tampon back.

Some of those skanks were pretty hot. I think you're just being a huge ***** about all of this.
Science Denier
AG
I am always wrong said:

Science Denier said:

Some of those skanks were pretty hot. I think you're just being a huge ***** about all of this.
Tiger gave a tampon to Thomas because he outdrove him and Thomas kicked his ass on the round. Irony is damn funny.

Tiger gave a tampon to Thomas because he outdrove him, when in fact his ass was kicked by a little girl becasue he was humping a girl that was a 5 at best. Irony is damn funny.

Irony is funny. I'm gonna laugh. Don't know why that is so upsetting to some of you. Maybe some of you need a tampon.
LOL OLD
akm91
AG
Quote:

Tiger gave a tampon to Thomas because he outdrove him and Thomas kicked his ass on the round. Irony is damn funny.
Dude, 1 shot difference ins't an ass kicking. Check out The Open and US Open 2000 for definition of ass kicking.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Science Denier
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

Dude, 1 shot difference ins't an ass kicking. Check out The Open and US Open 2000 for definition of ass kicking.
Have you ever played golf? If one of your buddies talks **** in the middle of the round, and you beat him at the end, well, you let him know he got his ass kicked, dominated. One stroke is an ass kicking.

If he goes so far as to even bring a prop into play, well, maybe you haven't.
LOL OLD
Burdizzo
AG
What does a half-stroke qualify as?
BadMoonRisin
AG
Im glad to see Tiger cutting it up with the other tour-mate athletes. One thing he did earlier in his career, under the tutlage of his father, was completely isolate himself in order to get a competitive edge.

Anyone who watched Tiger on HBO saw how much different he was after he was able to actually socialize with the rest of the fraternity.

Good for Tiger. Hope he's happy.

And **** these ******ed shrews on twitter. This man has had the highest highs and lowest lows. Let him go.
akm91
AG
That's like saying a 1-up victory was a demolition. You're so full of crap
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
JCA1
AG
aTm2004 said:

Science Denier said:

aTm2004 said:

Science Denier said:

For your average people, I'd agree, but not for high profile individuals. Tiger was one of the most well known athletes in the world, and IIRC, she was a nanny for another golfer on tour when she met him. She had to have known other women would be throwing themselves at Tiger every chance they got, and IMO, if you're in a relationship with one of the most popular people in their entire profession and you would be just another common individual without them, you accept infidelity as part of the agreement. Kobe's wife seemed to understand this. I believe it was Gene Simmons' wife who said that she knows it happens, just don't bring it home.

Is it morally right? Not a chance. But I can safely make that commitment because I outkicked my coverage and don't have dimes throwing themselves at me multiple times per day.
Ron White has a bit on this. Says everyone is talking about all the girls Tiger slept with. But what about all the girls he passed on? That's the number you should be looking for.
DTP02
AG
I wonder if the younger generations will ever experience an America that wasn't so focused on being outraged?

Imagine how much less angry our societal dialogue would be if so many people didn't live their daily lives actively looking for something to be mad about.
annie88
AG
I'm sure it's an inside joke and who really gives a *****

Only mentally ill liberals, who gives a **** what they think they think plants and dirt are racist.
annie88
AG
It's quite humorous to see the leftist teardown, Nikki Haley, the view, claiming she's ugly and racist Don lemon saying she's past her prime, and they are silent.

But an inside joke between golfers, and they lose their ***** Literally **** them.
Kozmozag
Calling your ex a skank is a little harsh.
BadMoonRisin
AG
annie88
AG
Science Denier said:

And, for the record, Jack Nicklaus (the greatest golfer ever) would NEVER let a little girl kick his ass.

Of course, he wouldn't be screwing one of the nastiest skanks on the face of the earth either.

Not so sure. If you don't see it coming, and you got a club in your hand, I think many women could get a leg up on many men.
Science Denier
AG
Kozmozag said:

Calling your ex a skank is a little harsh.
If that is directed at me, Tiger was married to Elin Nordegren

That is a beautiful woman, not a skank, That's who Tiger was married to. That's now his ex wife. That's who beat the **** out of Tiger. He ran like a little girl away from her, smashed his car and was put in the hospital.

This is the skank, Rachel Uchitel, that was the one of the MANY that Tiger was banging while married to Elin

The skank I was talking about was not his ex wife. She's a 5, at best.

Just thought I'd clear that one up.
LOL OLD
dermdoc
AG
DTP02 said:

I wonder if the younger generations will ever experience an America that wasn't so focused on being outraged?

Imagine how much less angry our societal dialogue would be if so many people didn't love their daily lives actively looking for something to be mad about.
We were merciless giving each other crap growing up and nobody got their panties in a wad.

Especially if you were small and red headed like me.

Now I have to be real careful around people I do not know because I do not want to offend anyone. Even though it is actually meant as a sign of affection.

It is kind of like the pearl clutchers are miserable, have no fun, and want to force us to live the same way.

Screw 'em.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
one safe place
He should have offered Tiger the same club his wife used to bash his car with. A 9 iron as I recall.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Tiger was chasing Ben Hogan (the actual GOAT), not Jack.
Science Denier
AG
annie88 said:

Science Denier said:

Not so sure. If you don't see it coming, and you got a club in your hand, I think many women could get a leg up on many men.
First, Tiger did see it coming. He ran away from her. It's not like he was coldcocked and knocked unconscious. Maybe a bit woozy as after running, he jumped in his car and crashed it.

But, I think that that most "men" would not just take a hit or two from a 5'10", 140 lb girl and take the club away. ESPECIALLY, someone that's a professional athlete. It's not like this was some huge, scary woman. Plus, if you actually try an block the hit, the shaft would hit your arm. It's not like the head of the iron smacks you in the skull.

LOL OLD
aTm2004
AG
Hadn't heard that, but that's the most logical thing to look at. "Honey, it could have been a lot worse."
BadMoonRisin
AG
this post is peak texags.
Buck Turgidson
I never really fell into the Tiger Woods worship, which at its roots was mostly just libs cheering anybody who's not white winning at a sport traditionally played mostly by whites. However, since he pissed off all the lefties with that joke, I'll have to give him some credit here.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.