2023 State of the Union

54,123 Views | 566 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by APHIS AG
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Why not tax every patent a company produces?
Um, we do.

Filing fees and maintenance fees at 4, 8 and 12 years.
HowdyTAMU
AG
BusterAg said:

HowdyTAMU said:

Why not tax every patent a company produces?
Um, we do.

Filing fees and maintenance fees at 4, 8 and 12 years.
I have a few and didn't even think of those, but you're right. We're "taxed" to file them and protect them.
pressitup
Reginald Cousins said:

Wait, did he refer to Tyre's mom as Tyler's mom?
(I'm behind). Clown show.
yep, he also said Tyre Memphis earlier
.........and if you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans.
Rockdoc
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Is Sarah Huckabee a MAGA puppet?

MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. You don't have to be a Trump supporter to want that. You want that don't you? She's nobody's puppet. The puppet was the liar in chief making the address tonight.
Dimebag Darrell
JR Ewing said:

fka ftc said:

This SOTU Rebuttal paid for by Donald J Trump 2024.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/featured/president-trumps-response-to-the-state-of-the-union-2-7-23/

This is Trump's rebuttal...

He opens by saying illegal aliens from 160 diff countries have come across our southern border in the last two years. That can't be right right? Aren't there only like 190 countries in the world?
DallasAg 94
pressitup
Rockdoc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. You don't have to be a Trump supporter to want that. You want that don't you? She's nobody's puppet. The puppet was the liar in chief making the address tonight.
Sarah was smart to never say Trump.

I thought she did well. Hopefully, she stands by what she says.
.........and if you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans.
Cromagnum
AG
Rockdoc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Amazing how MAGA = racist, but when Biden says he wants everything American made, America first, etc...it's great!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Opalka said:

TexAgs91 said:

Spoiler alert

The State of the Union is catastrophic
Well your early prediction didn't hold up. Even FOX gave him a B+, and you KNOW they're biased. Too bad the low-class hecklers couldn't have a little more decorum. Rule #1, don't heckle the guy on stage....you never win, and in fact you look ridiculous.
Ol' Joe certainly didn't look mentally feeble tonight! He was feisty.

Decorum? Like when Vodka Nancy tore up the speech?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
JR Ewing
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

JR Ewing said:

fka ftc said:

This SOTU Rebuttal paid for by Donald J Trump 2024.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/featured/president-trumps-response-to-the-state-of-the-union-2-7-23/

This is Trump's rebuttal...

Not sure about the number of countries they have come from, but it's over 2M that we know of at the end of 2021, so it's quite possible that we've more than doubled that by now.

https://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigration-soars-under-biden-200400500.html

He opens by saying illegal aliens from 160 diff countries have come across our southern border in the last two years. That can't be right right? Aren't there only like 190 countries in the world?
richardag
IslanderAg04 said:

So is he not proposing to cure cancer this time? More important thing to watch. Like catching up on Last of Us.
Dr. Fauci told the President they just need to put the right message in the mRNA vaccine.
StEdsCOOG
Move over Reichstag, we've got a new number One
- Why Tonight's SOTU was the most fervent, heartfelt speech since that memorable night in '39

Feb. 3, 2023, 11:40 AM CST
By Lawrence O'Donnell

Gigem314
AG
fka ftc said:

Trump is too mean, too loud. Sarah too nice, too sleepy.

People want some goldilocks candidate which those are the ones who are simply empty suits.
Some will just make every excuse they can for why they won't support Republicans…but give the Democrats a pass.
TexAgs91
AG
Opalka said:

TexAgs91 said:

Spoiler alert

Well your early prediction didn't hold up. Even FOX gave him a B+, and you KNOW they're biased. Too bad the low-class hecklers couldn't have a little more decorum. Rule #1, don't heckle the guy on stage....you never win, and in fact you look ridiculous.
I wasn't predicting what Joe would say. We knew he would lie and cherry pick. I was just saying what the State of the Union is.
TexAgs91
AG
Cromagnum said:

Rockdoc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Amazing how MAGA = racist, but when Biden says he wants everything American made, America first, etc...it's great!
You mean amazing that there's politics?
TexAgs91
AG
Rockdoc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

The left should want that as well, but we can tell by their actions they do not want to make America great again.
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Catturd nailed it with this one.
Stat Monitor Repairman
umadbro44 said:

Meds wearing off…he's getting angrier
No papaw!

Don't do it!
RGLAG85
AG
fka ftc said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Is she supposed to be the front runner in 2028?

She's much better in a different less scripted setting, but the substance of what she is saying is nails. The dem party has been hijacked to the point where outright lunacy and perversion is mainstream. Joe Biden either truly believes or is a senior puppet who is still 100% complicit.
She did fine.

People forget the Hitler and David Koresh were both good public speakers capable of inspiring others with their voice and delivery and not on the substance.
Did you say Obama?
Stat Monitor Repairman
We still getting bags fly free?
nortex97
AG
LOL, my twitter feed this morning had these three nuggets of comedy gold in them. I had to check to make sure it wasn't some sort of deep fake AI thing, too funny.

This country is so ****ed…
nortex97
AG

Is there some communist plan for a world without polymers in a decade I haven't read about?

The American political left has worked to open the floodgates of fentanyl (and everything else) pouring across the southern border. I honestly think he might be trying to brag about that in this snippet.

For those interested, the WaPo (aka Bezos times, a house organ of the DNC, but linked here to Jewish World Review version as it isn't behind a pay wall) has a lengthy 'fact check' of an assortment of lies apparently uttered last night in the US House chamber by POTUS poopy pants.
fc2112
In my mind, I just kept seeing this

oh no
AG
that old turd is a travesty, a sham, and a mockery. he's a traveshamockery.
justcallmeharry
S
nortex97 said:

The American political left has worked to open the floodgates of fentanyl (and everything else) pouring across the southern border. I honestly think he might be trying to brag about that in this snippet.

For those interested, the WaPo (aka Bezos times, a house organ of the DNC, but linked here to Jewish World Review version as it isn't behind a pay wall) has a lengthy 'fact check' of an assortment of lies apparently uttered last night in the US House chamber by POTUS poopy pants.
Great article and well worth reading.

ETA - in the first clip, Biden says, "I enjoy conversion." What the heck?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
I think he means converting America into Venezuela. He's enjoying that.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Cromagnum said:

Rockdoc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

You mean amazing that there's politics?

Hypocrisy, not politics.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Meds wearing off…he's getting angrier
An actual medical symptom called, "Sundowning".

Check out the "TREATMENT" for Sundowning: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundowning#Treatment
AustinCountyAg
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Opalka said:

TexAgs91 said:

Spoiler alert

Decorum? Like when Vodka Nancy tore up the speech?
she was also rolling her eyes constantly.

yahoo has a cute hit piece out this morning about decorum and the GOP. Although the loser does mention her tearing up trump's speech he words it how it was justified and how Trump lied the entire time, so it was okay to do.

ugh.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
He's toast.

Hoyt Ag
AG
GeorgiaAg, Manhattan, Walton and all the other lib blowhards must be so proud of their dear leader.
doubledog
TexAgs91 said:

Opalka said:

TexAgs91 said:

Spoiler alert

I wasn't predicting what Joe would say. We knew he would lie and cherry pick. I was just saying what the State of the Union is.
B+ I think you did not see the FOX report card ratings A(Obama) to D (R). Toss the A and D and you have a solid C+... About average for the average Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-bidens-state-union-report-card-ratings-former-speechwriters
justcallmeharry
S

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.