2023 State of the Union

54,012 Views | 566 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by APHIS AG
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
video leak of tonights speech

MookieBlaylock
AG
Who the hell eats cookies at 9:30 am?

MarathonAg12
justcallmeharry
S
What an exciting list of Who's Who...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/02/07/the-white-house-announces-guest-list-for-the-first-ladys-box-for-the-2023-state-of-the-union-address/

"The White House Announces Guest List for the First Lady's Box for the 2023 State of the Union Address"

For the most part, they are too woke to post here...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/priorities/

"Restoring America's Global Standing

President Biden will take steps to restore America's standing in the world, strengthening the U.S. national security workforce, rebuilding democratic alliances across the globe, championing America's values and human rights, and equipping the American middle class to succeed in a global economy."
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Rapier108
Brandon Tsay is probably the only one who is actually worthy of being there.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
LMCane
This morning the propaganda "news" updates in our corporate elevators reported:

"an OPTIMISTIC President Biden prepares for State of Union tonight"

oh, I'm sorry.

I didn't realize ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING THE MENTAL STATE OF THE PRESIDENT is now news and not opinion.

because we all remember so many times when the Pravda media referred to Trump or Bush as "optimistic".

justcallmeharry
S
Rapier108 said:

Brandon Tsay is probably the only one who is actually worthy of being there.
"Bono, the lead singer of U2." In the name of love...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
AG
Here is what he should reprise on camera; himself apologizing for being a damn liar, and then promptly resign, and go tend to his corvette while donating whatever wealth he has amassed to kids charities.

I won't hold my breath (or watch, of course), but that's what I would like to hear happens tonight.
LMCane
it would take at least $100 cash to get me to watch a moment of this @#$@#4 propaganda fest
justcallmeharry
S

Bottoms up.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Texker
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Bottoms up.

Gavel
justcallmeharry
S

This is about a 1 minute video full of Potatus blunders...
StandUpforAmerica
TexasRebel
AG
I need someone to put this on a screenshot.

One Louder
AG
Someone needs to photoshop a rainbow clown wig in the photo from the OP tweet.
Gigem314
AG
justcallmeharry said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/02/07/the-white-house-announces-guest-list-for-the-first-ladys-box-for-the-2023-state-of-the-union-address/

"The White House Announces Guest List for the First Lady's Box for the 2023 State of the Union Address"

President Biden will take steps to restore America's standing in the world, strengthening the U.S. national security workforce, rebuilding democratic alliances across the globe, championing America's values and human rights, and equipping the American middle class to succeed in a global economy."
Sadly I'm not surprised at the lies and gaslighting with this one:

Quote:

Paul Pelosi (San Francisco, California)

Pelosi is a businessman, father, and husband of Speaker Emerita of the House Nancy Pelosi. Mr. Pelosi was violently attacked by an intruder in their California home in the fall of 2022. The attack reportedly was politically motivated, with the intruder's alleged intent to harm and kidnap the former Speaker. According to court filings, the intruder confronted Mr. Pelosi, asking "Where's Nancy?," a similar chant of those responsible for the January 6th Capitol insurrection.

It reads like something from a random fringe wackjob on reddit.
StandUpforAmerica
justcallmeharry
S
TAMU1990
AG
No SOTU for me - Aggie basketball is more important.
FTAG 2000
AG
Gigem314 said:

justcallmeharry said:

Sadly I'm not surprised at the lies and gaslighting with this one:

Quote:

Paul Pelosi (San Francisco, California)

Pelosi is a businessman, father, and husband of Speaker Emerita of the House Nancy Pelosi. Mr. Pelosi was violently attacked by an intruder in their California home in the fall of 2022. The attack reportedly was politically motivated, with the intruder's alleged intent to harm and kidnap the former Speaker. According to court filings, the intruder confronted Mr. Pelosi, asking "Where's Nancy?," a similar chant of those responsible for the January 6th Capitol insurrection.

It reads like something from a random fringe wackjob on reddit.
Maximum gaslighting.

So we know there will be a part of the speech about confronting the domestic threat of right wing right terrorists or some other BS.
Trajan88
AG
The real reason Mr. Paul (Nancy) Pelosi will be there... to cull insider stock pics from wannabe grifter members of congress
Gigem314
AG
Trajan88 said:

The real reason Mr. Paul (Nancy) Pelosi will be there... to cull insider stock pics from wannabe grifter members of congress
Hopefully he'll remember to put on his pants this time.
FTAG 2000
AG
Quote:

Amanda and Josh Zurawski (Austin, Texas)
Amanda was 18 weeks pregnant when her water broke. She and her husband Josh were devastated, as they had been trying for a baby for over a year. Her doctors were unable to intervene to help her because they were concerned that providing the treatment she needed would violate the Texas abortion ban, which prohibits abortion care unless a woman's life is in danger. She was sent home with instructions to come back if she developed signs of a life-threatening infection, which she did, three days later. Zurawski developed sepsis and nearly died because of the delay in receiving treatment. She continues to suffer from medical complications due to the delay.
###

These people are evil. Not the Zurawskis, but team Biden.
Get Off My Lawn
Tinfoil thought of the day: what if Biden steps down during the SOTU?
A. It seemed like the Dems were raising the temperature on him but now seem to have let off.
B. It's less than 2 years remaining so Kamala wouldn't lose a term of eligibility
C. Dem senate means they could now move forward with a replacement VP
D. The theater would be a superb distraction and a great visual for a transfer of power to Kamala
E. Better to bow out on your own terms than in disgrace
F. If a 2024 defeat of Desantis is possible, it requires SOME action. Blue vote harvesting is going to struggle to overcome popularity at the current trajectory.

I'm not saying it's likely - but it would make for quite the event.
MarathonAg12
TAMU1990 said:

You can watch both.

one is at 6 and one is at 8
Hoyt Ag
AG
So what should we expect from this speech? What new regs and taxes are we looking at?
VaultingChemist
AG
I wish the Republicans would release about one hundred of these balloons in D.C. with messages painted on them, making fun of the idiot-in-chief……

justcallmeharry
S
"State of Confusion"

Matt_ag98
justcallmeharry said:

What I don't understand is why Xi wanted to do this to his buddy before the state of the union address?
TexasRebel
AG
Would likely trip the sear.
Demosthenes81
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

TAMU1990 said:

You can watch both.

Secret of Oak Island for me. I like my fiction at least somewhat believable.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

TAMU1990 said:

You can watch both.

Secret of Oak Island for me. I like my fiction at least somewhat believable.

February 7 at 8pm Central
The Chosen
Global Livestream: Season 3, Episode Eight

Gigem314
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

TAMU1990 said:

You can watch both.

Thankfully it'll take some time to get home from the game and I'll miss it. Oh darn.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.