January 6th now a Historic Battle?

7,070 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag87H2O
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jock 07 said:

Why are libs so over dramatic idiots and liars about everything?
They literally have nothing else they can harp on to deflect from Bidens failures. From the Democrats failures. They're choosing to go with 2 to 3 hours, a basic trespassing rather than look at the BLM/antifa riots for months, the riots on trumps inauguration and every disgusting illegal crap thing that has happened in the last two years under President poopy pants pervert and blame Trump for everything. I mean for ****s sake they just tried to blame the balloon on Trump. These people are ****ing *******s.
jrdaustin
AG
Neehau said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Why are libs so overly dramatic about everything?
Why are trumpers trying to dismiss the right wing insurgency coup attempt?

Because their was no coup attempted.
Hmm. Are you sure? Misinformed insurgents, instructed by the current President (Donald Trump) that the election was rigged and stolen, stormed the capitol building looking for the Vice President of the United States in an attempt to stop him from performing his Constitutionally mandated duty of certifying the count of Electoral Votes to elect the new, legally and fairly, elected President in the most secure and transparent election in United States history.

How is that not a coup?

I'll see your made up facts with a movie clip

What did I post in the above paragraph that is made up?
LMAO! How about all of it, Champ? I'm not going to waste my time destroying your paragraph line-by-line. It's so egregious, you yourself know it is fabricated.

But I'll give you one chance... Demonstrate how the 2020 election was "the most secure and transparent election in US History". You cannot, because it was not. And any amount of bloviating will never alter that fact.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
January 6 is going to be a funny subject once all the video gets released.
Pizza
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

January 6 is going to be a funny subject once all the video gets released.

You get a blue parachute.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Quote:

It bears repeating that Jan 6th was a completely fake psy-op to retcon the preceding 12 months of utter lawlessness perpetrated by Red Guard shock troops across the country, and fabricate a narrative end-point to justify the many breaches big and small to the public trust and our basic civic compact undertaken during the entirety of the Trump presidencyfrom Russiagate, to election "fortification," to race riots...all of itin order to undermine the possibility of a Trump re-election and forever kill any kind of viable right wing populist movement, and as stupid and transparent as the psyop isjust watch the video belowit is now being written into the "official historical record" as "The Greatest Attack on Our Democracy in a Century, an actual Insurrection," and even if, especially if, you style yourself a "serious and smart conservative intellectual," though you fell for this stupid ruse from the jump, it is okay to name it for what it is and swallow your "serious and smart conservative intellectual" pretensions for two seconds to, god forbid, throw your weight behind the Shaman and the Q crowd, who may be beneath your high-minded self-regard, but nonetheless are the only coalition who will ever provide even the slimmest possibility of achieving the political outcomes you ostensibly want and are deserving of a proper and accurate accounting of what actually happened.

Line Ate Member
AG
Um isn't it a state's right to dictate how education is supposed to happen within the state? Silly clown and that mean ole Constitution.
Fins Up!
AG
Our government was taken over by Chewbacca.
Line Ate Member
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

"I wish both teams can win"
Since when are there middle school playoff games?
TxTarpon
What a $^%#@$%@#$ pansy!

Does this @$%@#$ feel the same when he sees where the twin tower were?
nortex97
AG
Why are Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell so hard on advertising for everyone to watch Tucker tonight?

What could he possibly say/release that would 'threaten our democracy' from security cameras of the big near-revolution on J6, but for the crew served weapons and F-15's that beat back the Trump Army in a way reminiscent of the battle of the Bulge?
Ag87H2O
AG
Further proof that McConnell shouldn't be in leadership. He plays right into the Democrat narrative. He should be asking the Democrats some very hard questions right now and encouraging all the information come out.

The establishment is absolutely terrified of the truth and what it would mean to their comfy gigs if the electorate ever got a belly full.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.