January 6th now a Historic Battle?

7,036 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag87H2O
AggieBucksJB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I teach 7th grade Texas History in North East Texas. I had a student teacher from Texas A&M Commerce observing me, and we had a discussions about certain important dates. I told him even though this is Texas History I like to mention major dates like 9/11/2001 attacks on the twin towers, December 7, 1941 a date that will live in infamy when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and International Holocaust Remembrance Day January 27.
He said and January 6th of course? I was like no that is not a historical date when compared to the others and all of the lives lost. It just shows you what professors are focusing on with their biased not so hidden agendas. I follow the TEKS on everything and I hope Texas doesn't ever require some of the nonsense other states are indoctrinating our students with. If they do then I am out.
agent-maroon
AG
TheCurl84 said:

That dude's balls have never dropped.
Balls? That's not the lay term for ovaries and they do not drop

HTH
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
richardag
Ernest Tucker said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Oh shut the **** up Lawrence. This is a disgrace to those who actually lost lives in historic battles, you know, like the one where we were chased out of Afghanistan, leaving behind our equipment and Allie's to the enemy. That was a historic battle… dumbass.
You posted the brutal truth.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Hondo.
OMG!! She's coming right at us!
richardag
oproot said:

OMG!! She's coming right at us!

So, in a cage match who's taking granny over Lowerpants O'Donald Lawrence O'Donnell.

Edit spelling stupid Apple spellcheck, …,,, on the other hand maybe not
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Science Denier
AG
Battle. Hmmmm

1. Led/provoked by the FBI
2. Troops not allowed to be there
3. Cops ushering in the protesters
4. Nothing damaged and nobody injured except for one dude that had a heat attack.

Yea. What a battle.

Here's a hint. If that intimidated you to the point that you are pissing your pants, you better run and hide the day your party actually starts disarming US law abiding citizens.
LOL OLD
PCC_80
AG
AggieBucksJB said:

I teach 7th grade Texas History in North East Texas. I had a student teacher from Texas A&M Commerce observing me, and we had a discussions about certain important dates. I told him even though this is Texas History I like to mention major dates like 9/11/2001 attacks on the twin towers, December 7, 1941 a date that will live in infamy when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and International Holocaust Remembrance Day January 27.
He said and January 6th of course? I was like no that is not a historical date when compared to the others and all of the lives lost. It just shows you what professors are focusing on with their biased not so hidden agendas. I follow the TEKS on everything and I hope Texas doesn't ever require some of the nonsense other states are indoctrinating our students with. If they do then I am out.
I hope that you got to grade that idiot. If so, then you should have given him an F. If nothing else you should have recommended him as "Do Not Hire".
AggieBucksJB
AG
PCC_80 said:

AggieBucksJB said:

I hope that you got to grade that idiot. If so, then you should have given him an F. If nothing else you should have recommended him as "Do Not Hire".
He actually wants to be a Professor so our school won't hire him. He is student teaching with a colleague of mine. He is driving him nuts because he talks so much and distracts the students. He won't be recommended.
agent-maroon
AG
The only time I ever even think about January 6th is when it shows up as a topic on F16. I doubt that I could pass a pop quiz on what happened that day if that was to happen somehow. Can't even muster up the energy to research it to see what actually transpired that day. Did the market crash? No. Did anybody I know enlist and go off to fight some enemy somewhere? No. Did life change in any demonstrable way for anybody outside the MSM? No.

And they want to call it a "battle"? Screw that noise.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BigRobSA
The D said:

What a ****ing beta male *****
LOL, that panocha would have to man up to be a beta.
Sam and Dean
AG
AggieBucksJB said:

Disturbing in so many ways. Infuriating.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
schmellba99
AG
sclaff said:

TheCurl84 said:

That dude's balls have never dropped.

Yes they have. Every night on his boyfriend's face

You have it backwards, this guy is definitely a bottom to his boyfriend.
schmellba99
AG
Science Denier said:

Battle. Hmmmm

1. Led/provoked by the FBI
2. Troops not allowed to be there
3. Cops ushering in the protesters
4. Nothing damaged and nobody injured except for one dude that had a heat attack.

Yea. What a battle.

Here's a hint. If that intimidated you to the point that you are pissing your pants, you better run and hide the day your party actually starts disarming US law abiding citizens.

Dont forget about the woman that was murdered by capitol police.
tFast
AG
That progressive needs to find their safe space. It must be traumatizing to live in fear of things like gender and constitutional rights. Imagine how persecuted and oppressed they must feel when they're sitting back in the capital building, sipping on lattes, and posting via Twitter…
JR Ewing
AG
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/judge-wants-answers-after-jan-6-defendant-reverses-himself-proclaims-innocence_5034015.html?src_src=News&src_cmp=breaking-2023-02-05-2&est=6%2FPk66TvZIc66ntLLuC2LUIYsclIN1rHiR5oIPSYLUfaQmBW%2FgWF7akChzQQcgZFGIFCCILv

And, the Obama judge is wanting answers after a convicted defendant reverses his tune once getting out of their confinement without due process. Weaponizing the DOJ, CIA, FBI, and now, parts of the judiciary...let this be a lesson to you peons who pay taxes but protest what we know is best for you.
Dimebag Darrell
Jock 07 said:

Why are libs so overly dramatic about everything?

They're almost entirely comprised of hyper narcissists and socio and psychopaths. Jordan Peterson does a great job explaining this on his latest podcast with Joe Rogan.
CDUB98
AG
What a ****ing ****waffle.
Houstonag
AG
Pelosi and the feds made it happen. Proof is out. Deliberately failed to provide deterrent measures when info confirmed. We are living with a banana republic administration as well as some of the agencies like the FBI, NSA, and CIA. Absolutely corrupt.
fullback44
AG
This entire Jan 6th planned thing is an embarrassment to our entire country, anyone that can't see past this is probably who depends 110% on our government to survive, anyone with half a brain knows this is all a bull**** planned event ..

If you want to see a real unplanned war type event.. go look at Ukraine and see what the Russians are doing, blowing buildings up with missiles is real .. having planned people run into and "open" capital dressed in Viking gear is nothing more than an embarrassing joke
Cromagnum
AG
rocky the dog said:

Too bad it didn't really look like that.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Jock 07 said:

Why are trumpers trying to dismiss the right wing insurgency coup attempt?
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
ABATTBQ87
AG
Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Because their was no coup attempted.
CanyonAg77
AG
Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Same reason we deny Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Bill Clinternet
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Hmm. Are you sure? Misinformed insurgents, instructed by the current President (Donald Trump) that the election was rigged and stolen, stormed the capitol building looking for the Vice President of the United States in an attempt to stop him from performing his Constitutionally mandated duty of certifying the count of Electoral Votes to elect the new, legally and fairly, elected President in the most secure and transparent election in United States history.

How is that not a coup?
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Decay
AG
Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Insurgency? You know what words mean?
Bill Clinternet
AG
Decay said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Do you? Look it up.
Bill Clinternet
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Same reason we deny Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Hmm why do you deny Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?
ABATTBQ87
AG
Neehau said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Hmm. Are you sure? Misinformed insurgents, instructed by the current President (Donald Trump) that the election was rigged and stolen, stormed the capitol building looking for the Vice President of the United States in an attempt to stop him from performing his Constitutionally mandated duty of certifying the count of Electoral Votes to elect the new, legally and fairly, elected President in the most secure and transparent election in United States history.

How is that not a coup?

I'll see your made up facts with a movie clip

Bill Clinternet
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

How is that not a coup?

I'll see your made up facts with a movie clip

What did I post in the above paragraph that is made up?
Decay
AG
Neehau said:

Decay said:

Neehau said:

Jock 07 said:

Do you? Look it up.

I'd be offended but I know you're just running a shtick here. You should be embarrassed at the ridiculous exaggerating you have to attempt.
Psycho Bunny
January 6th 2021

frenchtoast
I saw an ad online last week about dealing with "climate grief." I think we need outreach for people dealing with Jan 6 grief, too.
agent-maroon
AG
frenchtoast said:

I saw an ad online last week about dealing with "climate grief." I think we need outreach for people dealing with Jan 6 grief, too.

"Climate grief" Seriously?
richardag
The leader of the armed insurrection.

Armed with horns going in to attack capital police with guns. The idiots like AOC claiming they feared for their lives when not even on the Capital grounds.

Only someone who is totally disingenuous would even remotely compare actual attacks and sacrifices of real patriots with the mockery on Jan. 6th.
fullback44
AG
richardag said:

The leader of the armed insurrection.

Armed with horns going in to attack capital police with guns. The idiots like AOC claiming they feared for their lives when not even on the Capital grounds.

Only someone who is totally disingenuous would even remotely compare actual attacks and sacrifices of real patriots with the mockery on Jan. 6th.

I wonder how long this horned Viking intruder would last in the war in Ukraine …. This may be the biggest joke in US history .. these people pushing this a idiots
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.