Tucker on NBC Reporter on Pelosi Attack

5,964 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

fka ftc said:

Yes, the gay hammer play theory was out day of. Right after the MAGA bs started and really simply in response to that.

Miguel's report was days later. Thanks for trying though, it's precious.

Almost as precious as being so sensitive that you "double-flag" people to get them banned. Just precious. Can I expect a "triple-flag," precious?

Where is it recorded who flags who? Just curious how you know.

On a thread where I hurt his feelings, he posted that he flagged me. Then, on that same thread, he posted that he "double-flagged" me (I assume because I hurt his gentle feelings more). Then I got banned about 5 minutes later. That's how I know. He admitted to it.

Gotcha
Ed Harley
AG
Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

fka ftc said:

Yes, the gay hammer play theory was out day of. Right after the MAGA bs started and really simply in response to that.

Almost as precious as being so sensitive that you "double-flag" people to get them banned. Just precious. Can I expect a "triple-flag," precious?

On a thread where I hurt his feelings, he posted that he flagged me. Then, on that same thread, he posted that he "double-flagged" me (I assume because I hurt his gentle feelings more). Then I got banned about 5 minutes later. That's how I know. He admitted to it.

Gotcha

I assume the "triple-flag" really is imminent given these posts. But, every time he admits to being such a pansy, I'll make sure we all know who can't stand the heat in the kitchen.
unmade bed
In addition to Depape's police interviews where he explicitly confessed to why he did what he did, he also called the local SF FOX newsroom and expressed his regret for not being better prepared and apologizing to everyone for not doing more.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/depape-in-bizarre-phone-call-to-ktvu-says-he-should-have-been-more-prepared.amp

I'm not really sure what other "questions" there really are about what went down here, but I don't think we are getting any more videos, etc. The videos/audios that have been released are what prosecutors have provided to be used in the trial which is why the judge was able to order them to be released. These videos/audio is what the prosecution evidently feels confident will be sufficient to convince a reasonable juror as to the guilt of Depape. The prosecution does not need to disprove every possible scenario including that Depape may have been a gay prostitute who has frequented Pelosi's home for gay hammer sex in the past and who was merely acting out a Paul Pelosi fetish of getting freaky with a home invader and is subsequently confessing a political motive for his actions to police because he is (a) under MK Ultra type mind control or (b) too afraid of Pelosi cabal to tell the real truth.

To be honest, I kind of have to give Depape a little respect. If he sincerely believes the stuff he is spouting off about - that there is a cabal of powerful figures that have evil motives and intentions and they use their power to traffic and rape kids, steal elections, force the media to only report on things the cabal wants the media to report on, and is otherwise set on destroying the United States while killing millions of people and stripping freedoms away from any survivors, it is perfectly reasonable for him to do exactly what he did to someone he legitimately believes is part of that cabal. In fact it really makes you question what kind of a pansy ass person would legitimately believe all of that, but instead of taking action similar to what Depape did, would just be content *****ing about it on internet message boards and sending money to politicians who are supposedly going to fight the cabal.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Most of the segment is just words. But at the end, he suggests the the reporter was suspended because, and I quote…
Quote:

It DEFINITELY puts a crimp in their preferred story which was that the Pelosi household was invaded by Q anon activists or something.

So either (a) he hasn't done his homework or (b) he's a sleaze who thinks so little of his viewers that he can say whatever he wants and they'll just believe him.

Now he walks a thin enough line to have plausible deniability - to say that's not what the video showed instead of that's not what happened… But he also thinks little enough of his viewers to not see the difference there, either.
MSM thinks little enough of you that you likely still utter "muh Russians" behind a mask in your own bed at night.
Take the trash out staff.
fka ftc
Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

Rockdoc said:

Ed Harley said:

fka ftc said:

Gotcha

I assume the "triple-flag" really is imminent given these posts. But, every time he admits to being such a pansy, I'll make sure we all know who can't stand the heat in the kitchen.

Let's try honesty for a change.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3357174/replies/64128638

I caught a ban for way, way less than what you said in the other thread and this one. The irony for you is that i didn't flag, you cannot flag multiple times and staff typically will not act on a single flagged post. My point in the other thread was to let you know you were getting into the ad hom area and to back off, but you doubled, tripled down and got what you were asking for.

Not quite sure how you acting belligerently is me being a pansy. But if that makes me a pansy, then I guess my internet feelings are hurt…?

Now quit derailing.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
fka ftc
That's funny, now we are banning the press because of context of their reporting and how it could be perceived by some.

Is this likely mostly peaceful riots where I need to be told what my eyes are seeing?

I see a man, with only his pajama top on, holding a drink and answering the door at two in the morning with supposedly some dude he does not know holding a hammer and Paulie just chatting with police like a college kid who was playing his music too loud.

Give me a break and be honest with yourself. Miguel was railroaded, Tucker has legitimate questions and there is absolutely more to this story.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
TRADUCTOR
Buncha talking about flags in here.
fka ftc
Correction: False flags.

Ellis Wyatt
Ed said:

You're de-railing the thread. Flagged.
fka ftc
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.